who owns Mansion @ 199 county road 30...

who owns Mansion @ 199 county road 305 Corinth?

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Listing price for 199 County Road 305 $1,950,000
saw this house over the weekend. Who would build this type of home in Corinth? Our Economy is Tanking. Can't imagine some local people to purchase this home. 6.5 bathrooms. Need a full time maid,gardener and butler.
yeah

Corinth, MS

#2 Jul 23, 2012
I wondered the exact same thing when I saw that... It's obscene for here and also perplexing that someone around here would own that. Must be some eccentric soul
really

Madison, MS

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Susan wrote:
Listing price for 199 County Road 305 $1,950,000
saw this house over the weekend. Who would build this type of home in Corinth? Our Economy is Tanking. Can't imagine some local people to purchase this home. 6.5 bathrooms. Need a full time maid,gardener and butler.
Is that in Oak Forest Estates? Pretty close to the road?
MLS 3243485

Belden, MS

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#5 Jul 23, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that in Oak Forest Estates? Pretty close to the road?
right off hwy 72 going towards Burnsville. take co road 304 right off Hwy 74. right on co road 305. down on the right. Listing is era Crunk real estate out of Pickwick and Savannah.
idiots

Madison, MS

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Here is what I know, that house WAS NOT BUILT in 2012 like stated, that house took over 7 years to build. The Kings were building it, they ran out of money several times and ending up divorcing. Rumor has it they filed bankruptcy, not sure if that is true, rumored around town.
They will NEVER get that for that house, it is built way to close to the road and has no pretty grounds to go with it. I am surprised it even passed inspection. There were more than one construction to building it over the many years it took to finally finish it. It has been sitting empty for a couple years now.
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#7 Jul 23, 2012
idiots wrote:
Here is what I know, that house WAS NOT BUILT in 2012 like stated, that house took over 7 years to build. The Kings were building it, they ran out of money several times and ending up divorcing. Rumor has it they filed bankruptcy, not sure if that is true, rumored around town.
They will NEVER get that for that house, it is built way to close to the road and has no pretty grounds to go with it. I am surprised it even passed inspection. There were more than one construction to building it over the many years it took to finally finish it. It has been sitting empty for a couple years now.
thanks for information. Who are the Kings? Car people? House sits too long without air and heat, mold can be a problem. Plus, termites can be a major problem. Not to mention the ground and foundation settling. Too over the top. Plus, its not in gated community.
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Cost a fortune to heat and cool. Large water bill. Not to mention cleaning all the glass and floors. Lot needs a major tlc with landscaping. No Pool. Only Doctor would afford this property. Greed at its Best!
idiots

Madison, MS

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for information. Who are the Kings? Car people? House sits too long without air and heat, mold can be a problem. Plus, termites can be a major problem. Not to mention the ground and foundation settling. Too over the top. Plus, its not in gated community.
Trey King and his ex-wife Jessica Crotts, and if you are from this area you should know her father is Danny Crotts, once a supervisor I think for that district that the house was built He is now a disgraced supervisor and faced many charges for stealing from the county. Word is the county bull dozers and other equipment were used to help with this property, which is of course a big no-no. You can put up Crotts on this site. Most is true. No, nothing to do with cars, he made money on some energy or something like that. But guess the money has run out. As far as a doctor, there is not a doctor in town that would have that house. Like you said, to many problems with it and getting it finished. It does not have the property around it to make it what it should be. Just a waste. I could have sworn the bank had that house. I have no idea. I do know a realtor in town who has shown it several times but no takers. Doubt there will be. They probably could cut the price in half and still not sell it!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Can you say 'New Money'?
PoochieMoma

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2012
This property breaks the first three rules in real estate:
(1) Location
(2) Location
(3) Location
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#12 Jul 23, 2012
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Trey King and his ex-wife Jessica Crotts, and if you are from this area you should know her father is Danny Crotts, once a supervisor I think for that district that the house was built He is now a disgraced supervisor and faced many charges for stealing from the county. Word is the county bull dozers and other equipment were used to help with this property, which is of course a big no-no. You can put up Crotts on this site. Most is true. No, nothing to do with cars, he made money on some energy or something like that. But guess the money has run out. As far as a doctor, there is not a doctor in town that would have that house. Like you said, to many problems with it and getting it finished. It does not have the property around it to make it what it should be. Just a waste. I could have sworn the bank had that house. I have no idea. I do know a realtor in town who has shown it several times but no takers. Doubt there will be. They probably could cut the price in half and still not sell it!
Thanks! Yes, I have heard all about Mr. dis-honest Crotts. American Greed, just like the television show. Karma always, gets its victim. Your correct,even at half price,it want sale. Too many issues and with today's economy and global economy, were all screwed! At the end of the day, it's a ugly house! Make a great funeral home!Bank is lucky,that no one has broken into the house to steal fixtures and counter-tops. Pricey items by the look of the video that was posted on here. We the consumer pay the price, when individuals belly up on houses.
serious

Savannah, GA

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>right off hwy 72 going towards Burnsville. take co road 304 right off Hwy 74. right on co road 305. down on the right. Listing is era Crunk real estate out of Pickwick and Savannah.
Sounds ghetto to me the real estate that is lol
subcontractor

Monroeville, AL

#14 Jul 24, 2012
I was one of the subcontractors on this house SIX years ago! It was not built in 2012. It was the Kings. They were throwing around TONS of money that they did not have. And yes we saw county employees out there working
Roger

Belden, MS

#15 Jul 24, 2012
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood
A beautiful day for a neighbor
Would you be mine
Could you be mine

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood
A neighborly day for a beauty
Would you be mine
Could you be mine

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day
Since we're together we might as well say
Would you be mine, could you be mine
Won't you be my neighbor
Won't you please, won't you please
Please won't you be my neighbor
what

New Albany, MS

#18 Jul 24, 2012
wrong directions above...if you turn onto 304, then you would turn left on 305 and house is on left
....or you can turn off of 72 onto 305 and the house will be 1/4 mile on the right
no one has ever lived there, it's been in various states of construction for several years and it is not even completed yet, there are still piles of bricks in the "yard" and the mcmansion is like 100 feet from the road...
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#19 Jul 24, 2012
what wrote:
wrong directions above...if you turn onto 304, then you would turn left on 305 and house is on left
....or you can turn off of 72 onto 305 and the house will be 1/4 mile on the right
no one has ever lived there, it's been in various states of construction for several years and it is not even completed yet, there are still piles of bricks in the "yard" and the mcmansion is like 100 feet from the road...
Your right, got my directions turned backward in my mind. I realized after my post. Another idea for this house: Granite Mausoleum with crypts & niches. McMausoleum!
jason

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2012
If crotts was as big as a crook as everyone claims, then it dont take a rocket sciencist to figer out that county money probably helped build it, in more ways then one!
jade

Memphis, TN

#21 Jul 24, 2012
U people are so f ing stupid!!!!!
suzanne

Madison, MS

#22 Jul 24, 2012
jade wrote:
U people are so f ing stupid!!!!!
Why is that, because the truth is being spoken?
How rude you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DILFs (Apr '11) 6 min Sayin 83
Car Thief Nabbed 9 min Truth 1
Still missing you 20 min Miles 72
jb 1 hr gahdanggg 1
Lisa, the manager at Chevron 2 hr Dark knight 8
Prostitutes (Jul '14) 3 hr Shew 6
biggest dope dealers on corinth 5 hr kellie 24

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance