Liquor Store Going In Next To Kroger

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Drinker

Ecru, MS

#1 Jan 3, 2013
I see that place next to Kroger empty. That'd be a great spot for a Liquor Store.
southern comfort

Monroeville, AL

#2 Jan 3, 2013
72 package store
jonvaughnqueefpa nts

Corinth, MS

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Big boys
duh

Corinth, MS

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Everyone knows Franz Schnabel is putting the one in by Kroger. He's just been waiting on ordinance to pass. Why u think he is closing jewelry store? Duh...
Wild Turkey

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Liquid Gold
Mitchell

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 4, 2013
I will have a store on Shiloh Road and a store in the old shell station on Hwy.72 @ Huddle House within 6 weeks...watch for grand opening specials
Progress

New Albany, MS

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Mitchell wrote:
I will have a store on Shiloh Road and a store in the old shell station on Hwy.72 @ Huddle House within 6 weeks...watch for grand opening specials
By law you can only own one.
wine girl

Corinth, MS

#8 Jan 4, 2013
duh wrote:
Everyone knows Franz Schnabel is putting the one in by Kroger. He's just been waiting on ordinance to pass. Why u think he is closing jewelry store? Duh...
The Twisted Cork is the name find them on Facebook. Looks like its gonna be a very nice store. Hope they stock lots of wine. I'm so ready.
Smoking Joe Frazier

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Jan 4, 2013
can i open one too.

“Bored and Annoyed”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 4, 2013
You're silly.
Drinker

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2013
When is it opening?
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#12 Jan 4, 2013
why doesn't Vino Del Sol open wine shop?
Owners know the wine industry.
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Owners of Pizza Grocery should open wine bar and wine tasting room. We Love the owners and the building is gorgeous like the wine country restaurants. Owners have the best personality of any downtown business. They know how too take care of the guest and make you feel Welcomed! Refreshing and fun place to dine! Our favorite local place to dine. Thanks Jimbo & Margie!!!
mr hit that ho

New Albany, MS

#14 Jan 4, 2013
I'm opening one by bill by the city park by little Chicago's by pizza grocery o by belks on young by John street park and by b mart I'm going to run them Rednecks off
Stooge

Ecru, MS

#15 Jan 4, 2013
duh wrote:
Well Smartass I didn't know that Franz was putting one in and closing the Jewelry Store.
Spooner

Jackson, MS

#16 Jan 4, 2013
I will be opening an alcoholics anonymous In Corinth for all the folks that cant handle the liquor, and a bail bond service for the ones that hit the road drunk, after beating their wife, or kid, and get locked up.
The aa meetings they will have a fee attached, I cant do all of this for nothing you know.
Drink up, Corinth, you deserve it.
oh, hooked on gambling in tunica? Im working on it, ad's coming soon.
Stooge

Ecru, MS

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Spooner wrote:
I will be opening an alcoholics anonymous In Corinth for all the folks that cant handle the liquor, and a bail bond service for the ones that hit the road drunk, after beating their wife, or kid, and get locked up.
The aa meetings they will have a fee attached, I cant do all of this for nothing you know.
i'd rather be hooked on Gambling & Booze than religious ideology that is false. Bring it on spooner
Just me

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Progress wrote:
<quoted text>
By law you can only own one.
By law it was supposed to be voted on by the city and the county but looks like they found a way around that
Redneck35

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 4, 2013
What does it matter where they put store in corinth at just drink up be merry support ur local store nuff said

“Bored and Annoyed”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Spooner wrote:
Good idea. Especially since that fence surrounding Corinth has kept us all in, unable to get it before. I didn't even know liquor existed before this. God knows all these things you listed doesn't already happen in this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cass and 72 18 min Han Cholo 5
Justice for Greg 19 min Jimbob 3
Hobby lobby 26 min stanker 3
Abe's grill wat u think 30 min Cemetery Walker 22
27year old walking around in front of septdad w... 1 hr N0tGettinItfro_he... 23
Prowler band 1 hr whatithink 6
C. Palmertree 1 hr Nycole 1
Rienzi shooting Mon oh well 26

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web