blonde girl stalker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the stalked

New Albany, MS

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Is there anyone other women being stalked by a blonde girl in a vehicle, different vehicles sometimes. even at their own home in the middle of the night?
Or maybe a guy with a blonde girl sometimes?
curious

Corinth, MS

#2 Dec 11, 2012
What kind of vehicle
the stalked

New Albany, MS

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Usually its dark and hard to tell. sometimes a white car maybe early '00 model, then either a dark blue or dark green car newer, and once an older late 1990's suv or family wagon. Sorry, but my eyes arent good at night and all these newer vehicles look too similar in the dark. Headlights and tail lights and blurry out line.
the stalked

New Albany, MS

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I dont want to give all the details. I just want to know if theres anyone else seeing this as well.
curious

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
What does she do
the stalked

Corinth, MS

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Stalks me. creeps by. sits outside. suspect she takes pictures.
curious

Corinth, MS

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Who is she
the stalked

Corinth, MS

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Idfk. wtf. lol. cmon this doesnt help at all. this is serious. it has been going on for months. i dnt even know what she or they are after. just know it's happening and trying to figure it out before it gets bad. because that's usually how it turns out. It has nothing to do with this site except that im using it to get answers. not many ppl on this site may care but i thought i'd try it anyhow.
curious

Corinth, MS

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Why is it Bothering you? Have you asked why she does it? Where is this happening at?
squid

Corinth, MS

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Would it not bother you? And if you had a stalker you would get your ass killed. You don't approach stalkers.
the stalked

Corinth, MS

#11 Dec 11, 2012
I hope youre not serious. Corinth. At and around my home.
curious

Corinth, MS

#12 Dec 11, 2012
How do you know they are stalking? What are they doing? Maybe its coincidence? Or maybe they are lost?
the stalked

Corinth, MS

#13 Dec 11, 2012
No. its not. i know. like i said im not posting details. You could be the stalker for all i know trying to find out what all i know to get set for your next move lol. thanks anyway.
curious

Corinth, MS

#14 Dec 11, 2012
I Doubt that!!! Stalk? I'm almost 50! I don't have the time
dilbert

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2012
That's a PI dumb butt got pics gonna tear you a new one in divorce court. Not gonna put to much info except Merry Christmas BUSTED.
Full of it

United States

#16 Dec 12, 2012
I think you are just a lazy long haired woman that has nothing better to do than to sit around and try to drum up trouble with people that wouldn't even care if you didn't exist. For real, if someone was doing that to any person around here 99 percent of people would find out wth going on the first time someone creep by or stop at their home. Prolly one those folks that is being ignored by the whole family and you are trying to wiggle your way in any way you can. Bahahaha! Never gonna happen:))
Sweetti

Tupelo, MS

#17 Dec 12, 2012
What does hair length have to do with anything and as long as we are sharing what we think I think you're a bitch!! A food stamp selling crack buying kid neglecting fake pusssy eating fat asss jumping from diick to diick trying to find daddy so that being shared I think you will do just fine putting some lead through your skull if you know what I mean,
Full of it wrote:
I think you are just a lazy long haired woman that has nothing better to do than to sit around and try to drum up trouble with people that wouldn't even care if you didn't exist. For real, if someone was doing that to any person around here 99 percent of people would find out wth going on the first time someone creep by or stop at their home. Prolly one those folks that is being ignored by the whole family and you are trying to wiggle your way in any way you can. Bahahaha! Never gonna happen:))
Full of it

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2012
That's what I thought.
its her

United States

#19 Dec 12, 2012
There are 2 girls that stalk me too one In a late 90's truck an a silver escape bout 2000 model. Her name is Jennifer Mathis.
the stalked

Corinth, MS

#20 Dec 13, 2012
curious wrote:
I Doubt that!!! Stalk? I'm almost 50! I don't have the time
why did you take that personally? That's not accusing. For all you know i could be your grand daughter? A niece? It was just statement Implying i dont know you or anyone else here for that matter so im going to take my precautions. thats logic. not accusing or throwing insults. what happen to people trying to help others out and thinking before they speak and act. slow down people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football 4 min ???? 44
Cotton @Hobby lobby 23 min Least 9
Kossuth school 27 min Least 5
Rusty henderson 31 min Kossuth 5
Tupelo chick 47 min Black beast 2
Tonya Mccrary 50 min Black beast 9
Drug tests 1 hr Yep 27

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance