Pine Lake Estates Drowning
Hurt

Meridian, MS

#119 Jul 5, 2011
Whitley88 wrote:
Even if where did all the bruises n cuts on his back come from!!!! Im sorry i kno kevin very very well!!!! He was very particular about the way he looked!! Never wanted a scratch on him! ;) no he was not perfect but if he did try to run there had to b a reason! I kno for a fact!!!!
amen!

Since: Apr 11

Pflugerville, TX

#120 Jul 5, 2011
Whitley88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin could swim!!! I have been swimming w him several times!!! Have pics to prove it
On what i said he could swim but yes he had been hurt!! If it were life or death kevin would def swim
city girl

United States

#122 Jul 5, 2011
nobody knows what happen but there is more to it than Kevin just jumpin in.Whitley88 seems to know what she is talking about.
curious

Detroit, MI

#123 Jul 5, 2011
Does his ex live on Bitner ? If so I have seen him over there several times. I think there is a lot more to this story than what is being told!!!
Bystander

Killeen, TX

#124 Jul 5, 2011
I too have had multiple surgeries on my leg from an accident. Swimming is possible, in fact, it's encouraged. Running is not.
Denise

Corinth, MS

#125 Jul 5, 2011
I did not know the young man that drowned but people this site is wrong for letting lies and slander be posted on here. It is a very bad thing for family of this young man. They have lost a loved one so stop all this stupid mess. The State is investigating the incident so till they release the facts all the rumors and bull need to stop. The police officer is being bashed for no reason people are telling stuff on here that there are no facts to back up the talk. I understand the officer also had a person in his family that lost their life several years ago so I am sure he is going through that loss all over again plus the loss of this young man. I just hope when the State release their information all of you so called know it all have the guts to say you are sorry for telling lies to both the officer and the family of the young man, and that you also have a big enough mouth and gut to eat all the crap you have posted on here. Gotta a feeling there are going to be a lot of people full of crap. Then I hope the AG's Office gets a hold of this mess and all that have lied and slandered the officer and the young man are put under the jail house if found. It is really a low life scum of the earth to get on here and post such stuff over a terrible loss of life. this post needs to be taken off here and people shut up wait on true facts to come out from the investigation. May GOD have mercy on you idiots that have posted lies and slander on here. Every one needs to pray for the family and the officer and his family.
tammy

United States

#126 Jul 5, 2011
curious wrote:
Does his ex live on Bitner ? If so I have seen him over there several times. I think there is a lot more to this story than what is being told!!!
my daughter lives in WALNUT..for ur info!! and so she is NOT seeing ths cop! take a pic & put on here & we will see who she is..bc its not tiff!
tammy

United States

#127 Jul 5, 2011
Denise wrote:
I did not know the young man that drowned but people this site is wrong for letting lies and slander be posted on here. It is a very bad thing for family of this young man. They have lost a loved one so stop all this stupid mess. The State is investigating the incident so till they release the facts all the rumors and bull need to stop. The police officer is being bashed for no reason people are telling stuff on here that there are no facts to back up the talk. I understand the officer also had a person in his family that lost their life several years ago so I am sure he is going through that loss all over again plus the loss of this young man. I just hope when the State release their information all of you so called know it all have the guts to say you are sorry for telling lies to both the officer and the family of the young man, and that you also have a big enough mouth and gut to eat all the crap you have posted on here. Gotta a feeling there are going to be a lot of people full of crap. Then I hope the AG's Office gets a hold of this mess and all that have lied and slandered the officer and the young man are put under the jail house if found. It is really a low life scum of the earth to get on here and post such stuff over a terrible loss of life. this post needs to be taken off here and people shut up wait on true facts to come out from the investigation. May GOD have mercy on you idiots that have posted lies and slander on here. Every one needs to pray for the family and the officer and his family.
I agree...the truth will come out...
fence sitter

Lexington, MS

#128 Jul 5, 2011
Denise wrote:
I agree. Could not have said it better!
fence sitter

Lexington, MS

#129 Jul 5, 2011
Whitley88 wrote:
<quoted text>Cop is suspended till futher notice
This must show that you are searching for someone to blame because he is not and I will repeat NOT suspended until further notice. Takes a little away from your "known facts" and credidation!
Laura Ann

Toledo, OH

#130 Jul 5, 2011
Whitley88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cop is suspended till futher notice
no he is not! He was at work over the weekend! Wow you people know nothing
simply praying
#131 Jul 6, 2011
to kevins friends and family.... i am soooo sorry for your loss. i didn't know kevin but i do know brandon and i see the hurt and confusion in his heart when i talk to him. im not going to get on here and point fingers cause i was not there and i dont know what happen... i am praying for everyone even the shipman family. but at the same time i know what its like to loose a family member due to a horrible accident with unanswered questions and u do go through alot of different emotions including anger all i can say is "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto unto thine own understanding" (proverbs 3:5) He will make a way for u to find peace im praying for everyone God Bless ya'll and once again i cant express enough how sorry i am for your loss...
pl just stop

Corinth, MS

#132 Jul 6, 2011
Laura Ann wrote:
<quoted text>no he is not! He was at work over the weekend! Wow you people know nothing
Thank u for getting on here and telling the truth. It's not hard to figure out who I am and Shipman is not suspended.
lol

Detroit, MI

#133 Jul 6, 2011
Whitley88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cop is suspended till futher notice
hes ot a cop hes the captin soooo u dnt know what ur talking bout
Rocket man

Corinth, MS

#134 Jul 6, 2011
It just doesn't add up. There has been no info about this released from PD. What arpe they trying to cover up?
info

United States

#135 Jul 6, 2011
there has been no info released from the pd since the drowning because they are not the ones investigating it. when the state finishes the investigation if there is anything to it, then more info will be released. the pd isn't trying to cover up anything. they simply don't want to be in the middle since accusations are being made since it was only an officer and the victim on the scene.
big

United States

#136 Jul 6, 2011
this is still being investigated by law enforcment so there aren't any answers yet. stop trying to hold court on a gossip website
RMA34

Toledo, OH

#137 Jul 7, 2011
Kevin was a great guy, he was a very sweet caring young man. U ppl should know alittle more about someone b4 u call him a drunk.

United States

#138 Jul 7, 2011
RMA34 wrote:
Kevin was a great guy, he was a very sweet caring young man. U ppl should know alittle more about someone b4 u call him a drunk.
Really! I didn't know him but it breaks my heart for people to get in here a bash someone who can't defend themselves. And besides, if everyone who was drinking drowned around water, thousands of people would drown at Pickwick every weekend! My sympathy to the family who not only are having to deal with the loss of a loved one, but have to deal with this crap. My God folks, give this family a break!!
pl just stop

Corinth, MS

#139 Jul 7, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Really! I didn't know him but it breaks my heart for people to get in here a bash someone who can't defend themselves. And besides, if everyone who was drinking drowned around water, thousands of people would drown at Pickwick every weekend! My sympathy to the family who not only are having to deal with the loss of a loved one, but have to deal with this crap. My God folks, give this family a break!!
U need to shut up when u don't know what or who u are talking about! Are u one of them on here that thinks Shipmans family deserves this? They didn't do anything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When do you give up? 1 hr Wondering 12
Amanda omg 1 hr AcrossStateLine 3
Tunnel underneath Corinth? (Oct '11) 1 hr julie 56
Nicole Gordon Goodman 2 hr Bones 7
Tim Little 2 hr whoami 23
Call of Duty World War II 3 hr youdontsay 6
Light Beam Rider 5 hr Manwithplan 1

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance