Husband and sister
Confused

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Is it normal for my husband and my sister to talk all the time. I checked phone records and they have talked over 3 hours this week! Never has he talked to me this much!
just saying

Pearl, MS

#5 Oct 6, 2012
I would look in2 that! It may not be anything but that doesn't sound right! Ask ur husband and sister together! Just ask why? If they both get deffensive over u asking something is going on! If they understand why u asked then it may not be anything! Good luck
nah

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Confused wrote:
Is it normal for my husband and my sister to talk all the time. I checked phone records and they have talked over 3 hours this week! Never has he talked to me this much!
3 hours may be a yellow flag, but far far, from red. If you suspect something may happen, kinda addtess it now, but no worries. Yet
IMO

Baldwyn, MS

#7 Oct 6, 2012
In my opinion I think it would depend on a couple factors; how close are you and your sister, are you and your husband having problems that you know of, are they any important dates (anniversary, bday, etc) coming up he could be getting help with, along with other reasons I'm sure I could come up with. I'm just saying I would probably do some "investigating" before I just to conclusions. Hope that helps...
Confused

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2012
IMO wrote:
In my opinion I think it would depend on a couple factors; how close are you and your sister, are you and your husband having problems that you know of, are they any important dates (anniversary, bday, etc) coming up he could be getting help with, along with other reasons I'm sure I could come up with. I'm just saying I would probably do some "investigating" before I just to conclusions. Hope that helps...
not close, and they always stand up for each other, and go against me.
ols school

Corinth, MS

#9 Oct 6, 2012
what ever is happening at least husband is keeping in the family. another thought sister may be doing thing you won't maybe you should take a look at yourself and see whats wrong
IMO

Corinth, MS

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>not close, and they always stand up for each other, and go against me.
In that case I would think you are right to think bad. If I were in your situation I would definitely keep my guard up and find hard evidence before you ever let either of them know you suspect anything. If they know you suspect anything they will end up making you look bad or making it look like your fault. Sorry you're in this situation and I hope everything works out for you in the long run!!
hardon

Sarasota, FL

#11 Oct 7, 2012
The hard evidence is in your husbands pants take care of it then you don't have to worry.

“Bored and Annoyed”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Um. Hey, listen. If they haven't slept together yet, they are going to.
just me talkin

Corinth, MS

#13 Oct 7, 2012
I dated a girl. Wanted her sister really bad. Never flirted with the sister. Me and the girl broke up, but I still want the sister. Yet I don't dare contact her because that's just plain WRONG! A shame too cause we got along so well. So I say all guys are not the same. Some of us exercise restraint. But I know some guys are not that way. you know your husband better than anyone. Are you a jealous person by nature? If so, you could be off base. If you are not usually jealous, then listen to your gut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affair at cornerstone 28 min days of our lives 37
Shasta Dildy 1 hr leave people alone! 8
jason childers 1 hr a friend 2
Dewey Eaton anyone know him 1 hr dewboi 10
Is There an Olive Garden in Corinth? 3 hr Jak 1
Hobby lobby coming to town? 4 hr Thinker 21
Robert Anthony Smotherman 4 hr Know 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages