Who was it?
china

Prattville, AL

#2 May 6, 2012
wht went on && wht u mean a car fight
me

Corinth, MS

#3 May 6, 2012
Gita an Scotty harris' gf fought. Gita almost lost a finger bc ole girl bit her finger.
china

Prattville, AL

#4 May 6, 2012
is tht wht happend
boooothhhaaaannn ggg

Tishomingo, MS

#5 May 6, 2012
Yira beat that smith girls butt! Round two coming soon to you local parking lot!
what

Corinth, MS

#6 May 6, 2012
title says "car fight" so did they fight with their cars or was it a "cat fight"
i saw it

Memphis, TN

#7 May 6, 2012
Desiree beat that butt for her!
boooothhhaaaannn ggg

United States

#8 May 6, 2012
I was there she didn't do shit except bite Yira , Yira is gonna get we again(: I can't wait! Bc I'm
Getting that kala girl
MALICE

Monroeville, AL

#11 May 6, 2012
hehehe ... hope you beat each other to a pulp hillbillies
(:

Prattville, AL

#12 May 6, 2012
MALICE wrote:
hehehe ... hope you beat each other to a pulp hillbillies
Hillbillies.?
What in the world does this have to do with hillbillies.?
MALICE

Monroeville, AL

#14 May 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="(: "]<quoted text>
Hillbillies.?
What in the world does this have to do with hillbillies.?[/QUOTE]

Everything.

And rednecks too.

And black wanna-be punkazz gangstas.

Take your pick. Idiocracy is here and now.
(:

Prattville, AL

#15 May 6, 2012
MALICE wrote:
Hillbillies.?
What in the world does this have to do with hillbillies.?"

Everything.

And rednecks too.

And black wanna-be punkazz gangstas.

Take your pick. Idiocracy is here and now.
This is about two girls fighting...not some hillbilly, redneck, black wanna-be whatever..it's simply about a fight.
(:

Prattville, AL

#16 May 6, 2012
boooothhhaaaannnggg wrote:
I know I can fight, I've been in boxing with my brothers since I was 9! I've tried fighting kala. And she runs! She always runs! And Yira won't get shit done to her, hun it's called when a little silly girl says she beat your as* you go back for more to prove them wrong(:
I've never known kala to run from a fight. she has no problem fighting anyone that wants to start crap. And if Yira truly believes she beat Desiree then she would leave it alone instead of having to prove herself. Just like if you win a spelling contest and someone says you lost, you wouldn't go back and do it over..you would simply let them say what they want because you and your friends know the truth. I think it's pretty immature that you and Yira can't just accept the fact the the fight is over. Why keep tryin to fight Desiree and now Kala too.? That don't make any sense to me...at all. Js.
MALICE

Monroeville, AL

#17 May 6, 2012
This is about two girls fighting...not some hillbilly, redneck, black wanna-be whatever..it's simply about a fight.[/QUOTE]

Um, so what are they -- brain surgeons?
desiree smith

United States

#18 May 6, 2012
The only thing I did was bite her finger? Ha ok. If I didnt win the fight then why are you guys bugging out about round 2? Please grow up.
grownup

Saltillo, MS

#19 May 6, 2012
desiree smith wrote:
The only thing I did was bite her finger? Ha ok. If I didnt win the fight then why are you guys bugging out about round 2? Please grow up.
You all need to grow up. This is immaturity at its finest.
(:

Prattville, AL

#20 May 6, 2012
MALICE wrote:
This is about two girls fighting...not some hillbilly, redneck, black wanna-be whatever..it's simply about a fight. "

Um, so what are they -- brain surgeons?
How about two teenage girls.?
derp

Memphis, TN

#21 May 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="(: "]<quoted text>How about two teenage girls.?[/QUOTE]
How about two nasty skanks fighting in wal mart parking lot of all freakin places to fight. Take your country trash problems back out to the country and handle them
desiree smith

Germantown, TN

#22 May 6, 2012
Uhm this whole thing from the start i wasn't talking crap or anything. It was over some third grade bs. I told her I wasn't meeting her anywhere. And if she came near me I was going to defend myself and that's what I done.!
i know whats up

Boynton Beach, FL

#25 May 6, 2012
Ok look, Yira beat that ass, and she beat it again! You wnna run your mouth then come to
My party not this weekend but next and Yira will be there if your so bad fight er again! And I got kala no doubt about that she does run she fans from me! So come on I ain't scared and Yira ain't either! Your messing with the wrong girls(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really tall guy drives white truck 1 hr Lilmafia 14
Building Collapse on car 3 hr reaper 2
brooklyn traylor 3 hr start 2
Applebees to Corinth? (Jan '15) 4 hr Tru dat 33
wreg investigating alcorn county jail inmates 4 hr start 3
Avectus 4 hr Wondering 24
bad wreck in Michie yesterday 4 hr sad 1

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance