mikes woman

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I hope all of you saw me riding wt my sweetheart Mike Shipman this past Saturday!!!! We rode with the Legion riders. We rode and he didn't care who saw us:)))) sorry Kelly :))))))
mikes woman

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
We can't wait to get married!!!! As soon as she dies ,I already have the ring!!!
rider

Corinth, MS

#4 Nov 20, 2012
whats youre name? because ive never seen you with him
Ugh

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Great! The dumb troll is back.....are u seriously that desperate? Apparently your not his because if u were, u wouldn't need to repeatedly troll topix to make it known. News flash sunshine, nobody cares. Mmmkkk?! Find a real reason to brag lol
mikes woman

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Ur just jealous!! My name is Megan
Ugh

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
mikes woman wrote:
Ur just jealous!! My name is Megan
. Jealous of????? Which part? The fact you have no life or the fact you can't get a man that isn't married? Yuh! So jealous troll! I prefer not to share my man that also means I have higher standards than you, know my self worth and what I deserve. Also not to mention, I know what respect is.....it's obvious you do not.
mikes woman

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 21, 2012
It won't be long until I'm Mrs. shipman!!!! He works tomorrow and I'm so happy I get to spend Thanksgiving with my man!!!!!
so

Corinth, MS

#10 Nov 22, 2012
mikes woman wrote:
I hope all of you saw me riding wt my sweetheart Mike Shipman this past Saturday!!!! We rode with the Legion riders. We rode and he didn't care who saw us:)))) sorry Kelly :))))))
U r not the only one that rides with Mike Shipman? Honey he is a lot of woman's man ? Not just you sweety. stop being mean to his wife! Or who ever elese ur downing? Anybody can "ride" with Shipman. "Sorry Honey"
so

Corinth, MS

#11 Nov 22, 2012
mikes woman wrote:
It won't be long until I'm Mrs. shipman!!!! He works tomorrow and I'm so happy I get to spend Thanksgiving with my man!!!!!
Alcorn County , and surrounding counties are laughing out loud ! Surely u dont think he is ur man? Don't u kmow better? No women will stop shipman ? Honey ? He enjoys the thrill of different babes! He can marry who ever? But u know what ? He will and ALWAYS will , continue his sex appeal , and keep on riding! "Sorry honey"!
mikes woman

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 23, 2012
He doesn't see or want anybody but me!!! Sorry,but all of u are wrong!!!!
Yahoo

Baldwyn, MS

#13 Nov 23, 2012
mikes woman wrote:
He doesn't see or want anybody but me!!! Sorry,but all of u are wrong!!!!
. Get a life do something productive instead of acting like a seventh grade girl no one cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When do you give up? 1 hr neverbeenmarried 20
britni loudermilk 2 hr Facts 28
dawn kiddy 5 hr DNA 14
rape fantasy (Mar '14) 11 hr Bang Bang 7
The Zone 15 hr Clicks 7
brad 17 hr Tell Me More 3
Glass window replacement 21 hr Omg!! 6

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance