Good bed

Corinth, MS

#1 Dec 17, 2011
I have an 18 bulb tanning bed 4-sale 18 bulb, sunquest brand new bulbs with only 120 mins used on them! That's equal to 6 20 min visits! Need to sell cheap...contact me at olemissmomx2@yahoo.com
reliable

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 21, 2011
Check Newspaper?
Sherry

Corinth, MS

#3 Feb 3, 2013
How much do you want for it?
tanning

Corinth, MS

#4 Feb 3, 2013
do you still have tanning bed? if so, how much and is it local
skin cancer

Overland Park, KS

#5 Feb 3, 2013
They cause cancer!!!!!!!! Don't buy it guys!!!!!!! Just Someone trying to make a buck on a cancer causer
Amy

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Do you still have tanning bed looking for one
dixie

Corinth, MS

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Good luck with trying to sale your tanning bed. I spent 1800 for mine 2 years ago, I no longer use the bed because of the skin cancer risk. I have always been a true tanning bed queen, I have owned 3. But too many bad facts I have learned. I tan easily , not fair skin at all, niether was my friend , she too tanned easily, and not fair skin, she died of skin cancer , in which tanning both in the sun and in the tanning bed contributed. I'm not saying not to purchase or ever tann again , I just chose not to do so anymore. I sure wish I didn't waste 1800 dollars on the tanning bed, many other things I could have bought.
intrested

Terry, MS

#8 Feb 21, 2013
dixie wrote:
Good luck with trying to sale your tanning bed. I spent 1800 for mine 2 years ago, I no longer use the bed because of the skin cancer risk. I have always been a true tanning bed queen, I have owned 3. But too many bad facts I have learned. I tan easily , not fair skin at all, niether was my friend , she too tanned easily, and not fair skin, she died of skin cancer , in which tanning both in the sun and in the tanning bed contributed. I'm not saying not to purchase or ever tann again , I just chose not to do so anymore. I sure wish I didn't waste 1800 dollars on the tanning bed, many other things I could have bought.
Dixie-- u wanna sell ur tanning bed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell shooting 23 min citizen 3
What possible reasons could a person have for n... 1 hr smarty_pants 2
Review: Rickman's Meat Market 1 hr Adam 3
weed 3 1 hr JEFF 1
Addicts at Ruby Tues 3 hr Just blows my mind 19
9,10,11,12- let's try this again 3 hr RoxofoxeR 690
Buford Pusser:The Other Story 5 hr all about money 24
Another Shotting 13 hr yo mamma 46
Anybody know what happened in Corinth? 23 hr J shults 21
More from around the web