Gtown71 must be a unemployed bum

Gtown71 must be a unemployed bum

Posted in the Corinth Forum

Whatever

Duluth, GA

#1 Dec 8, 2012
He always comments on here at all hours of the day . He thinks he knows it all . He's prolly a pedi file . Get a life u loser !!!!
Fase Palmer

Atmore, AL

#2 Dec 8, 2012
He's an instrument a beautician uses to work on toenails?

That's an odd insult.
Envy

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Ya know ive read alot of posts by gtown. And its kinda like a simon on topix. We might not like what he says. But its usually true uncandy coated and point blank. .
Whatever

New Salisbury, IN

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Well maybe liquor will come in so he can get a job .. Lol
Whatever

New Salisbury, IN

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Prolly still living with his parents .. Bald headed and fat and can't get a women . So that's why he stays in here all the time . What a loser !!!
Fase Palmer

Atmore, AL

#6 Dec 8, 2012
You forgot the obligatory "lol".
Gtown71

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Whatever wrote:
He always comments on here at all hours of the day . He thinks he knows it all . He's prolly a pedi file . Get a life u loser !!!!
I realize I've upset you, but the truth hurts many times.
I'm not always right on all things, but some I am.
If you knew me, you would have been able to say much worse. Lol
But as far as me being a pedifile, that would be a no.
I'm not the pope or a catholic priest.
Sorry, there I go again offending you.

I moved out on my own at age 16, wish I had parents to live with. Lol

I've been blessed to be married 22 years, but only by the grace of God.
I know the catholic thing was not popular, but still the truth.
Mabey you should go read what I just wrote, about a heartbreaking couple?

May God open your eyes to where you err, and may He do the same to me!
If you read His word, you will see just how far off the catholic faith is!

I hated the truth, when I first read it, but it set my soul free, and secured my place in heaven. Where I pray you will also be.
As far as a job, I have the most important job of my life right now.

“Holla, mane!”

Since: Sep 11

Somewhere in da 'Sip mane

#8 Dec 9, 2012
"An" drumask!
bobbo

Cordova, TN

#9 Dec 9, 2012
he does think he knows all. probably harmless. think he is a lonely soul looking for anyone and everyone to chat with. doubt he is married like he claims. if he thinks he is changing anyones thought progress by all his preaching he is very wrong. some like to debae him but I think most are just laughing at him, not with him.
Truth

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 9, 2012
He is a Profit and gives koolaid to his followers.
Catholic

Dallas, TX

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize I've upset you, but the truth hurts many times.
I'm not always right on all things, but some I am.
If you knew me, you would have been able to say much worse. Lol
But as far as me being a pedifile, that would be a no.
I'm not the pope or a catholic priest.
Sorry, there I go again offending you.
I moved out on my own at age 16, wish I had parents to live with. Lol
I've been blessed to be married 22 years, but only by the grace of God.
I know the catholic thing was not popular, but still the truth.
Mabey you should go read what I just wrote, about a heartbreaking couple?
May God open your eyes to where you err, and may He do the same to me!
If you read His word, you will see just how far off the catholic faith is!
I hated the truth, when I first read it, but it set my soul free, and secured my place in heaven. Where I pray you will also be.
As far as a job, I have the most important job of my life right now.
You need an exorcist to cast out the devil who has possessed you.
Gtown71

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>
You need an exorcist to cast out the devil who has possessed you.
Why can't I just get in a porta potty with a priest, and confess my sins, and want that "man" forgive me?
Or should I go to mass, where they crack open a box of vannila wafers, and after a "man" says some purdy words, and smoke ball boys, swings his smoke ball, then that cookie becomes God, so that means I would have God in me, and if God is in me, then no demon can be.

Or should a play with my rosary beads and repeat a prayer to the not a virging mary, in the hopes that she can calm her son down enough to answer my prayer?

Can't I pray to a dead person "saint", and they can help?

Perhaps if the pope comes through, I will be lucky enough to bow to him and kiss his nasty hand?

All jokes aside, the catholic faith has damned the souls of so many, that it really isn't funny.

May you leave this dead religion, and trust in Jesus Christ alone for your salvation, or please stop lying and telling people how catholics love God and are christians, when almost ever act the do, is like spitting in Gods face, and telling Him what was done on the cross, was nothing, and that it takes all I listed above and more for someone to go, to heaven.
Even after all of that, people must wait on a board to dem them a saint after they die, even popes.

I did have a demon, When Jesus Christ came into, the demon left, and I will forever be "in" christ.

You now have been told the truth, you can choose to be willingly ignorant or not.
Question

Dallas, TX

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't I just get in a porta potty with a priest, and confess my sins, and want that "man" forgive me?
Or should I go to mass, where they crack open a box of vannila wafers, and after a "man" says some purdy words, and smoke ball boys, swings his smoke ball, then that cookie becomes God, so that means I would have God in me, and if God is in me, then no demon can be.
Or should a play with my rosary beads and repeat a prayer to the not a virging mary, in the hopes that she can calm her son down enough to answer my prayer?
Can't I pray to a dead person "saint", and they can help?
Perhaps if the pope comes through, I will be lucky enough to bow to him and kiss his nasty hand?
All jokes aside, the catholic faith has damned the souls of so many, that it really isn't funny.
May you leave this dead religion, and trust in Jesus Christ alone for your salvation, or please stop lying and telling people how catholics love God and are christians, when almost ever act the do, is like spitting in Gods face, and telling Him what was done on the cross, was nothing, and that it takes all I listed above and more for someone to go, to heaven.
Even after all of that, people must wait on a board to dem them a saint after they die, even popes.
I did have a demon, When Jesus Christ came into, the demon left, and I will forever be "in" christ.
You now have been told the truth, you can choose to be willingly ignorant or not.
Right! Are you kidding me? I even heard you have two left feet.
Gtown71

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! Are you kidding me? I even heard you have two left feet.
Yes it's true, buying shoes are a pain! Lol
Truth

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's true, buying shoes are a pain! Lol
I apologize, I should not change names and pick at you so much. I just can not seem to help myself; after a couple of years it has become habit.
Susan

United States

#16 May 16, 2013
Gtown where are you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any three bedroom houses for rent where the r... 4 min Corinthian 4
The right one for the sheriff office 14 min yup 4
Kelly Hinton 16 min Boo Hooey 2
Ben Caldwell for Sheriff 22 min concerned citizen 6
David Derrick will be next sherrif (Dec '11) 1 hr Duck Dynasty 62
Government housing 1 hr French Red 6
Smith vs Mitchell For ASD Supt 1 hr Kids Matter 173
Never going in belks again. 5 hr Rib eye 4
top of the river screw up! 6 hr Johnny Cash 13
More from around the web