#1 Nov 17, 2013
How much does it cost for a membership for 1 person
derp

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 17, 2013
J Is chevy ridin wrote:
Your soul.

No idea. Call them in the morning and ask. I don't think it cost that much for a single membership but it may have changed since the new owners took over.
$

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2013
$30 if your a college student n like 5/10 more if not

“Ain't no rest for the wicked.”

Since: Sep 13

Federal Way, WA

#4 Nov 18, 2013
J Is chevy ridin wrote:
I take it your post a few days ago asking if any nice women wanted to trade dirty pics didn't pan out, so now you want to join a gym and see if you can't wiggle into seeing them in the locker room.

Sorry to be the one that breaks it to you but no woman in Corinth goes to the gym. Take a look around you. Either they're naturally athletic, meth keeps them thin, or the size 22 pants should give you a clue.
$

Ridgeland, MS

#5 Nov 20, 2013
I'm a girl. I go to the gym! I'm not big n I don't do meth nor any other drugs. I'm athletic yes. But still. You need to watch your mouth.
soccer mom

Corinth, MS

#6 Nov 21, 2013
SportsPlex has NO joining fee or contract.$40. for adult,$25. for HS student,$30. for college student & senior citizen. Discounts for fire men, police men & highway patrol. Nicest people in the industry.
soccer Dad

Tupelo, MS

#7 Nov 25, 2013
Maximum Mobility & Fitness on Harper Road has NO joining fee or contract,$25.00 A month plus they have an indoor HEATED Salt Water Pool.
Can even take karate lessons upstairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Readers choice BS 4 hr MWH78 1
Little Creek Ranch 11 hr FuqWitMe 8
Justin Plunk 11 hr Just Saying 20
lawyer 11 hr jury 4
Football Warriors 12 hr warriorfan 26
farmington baptist church (clean it up) 13 hr Curious 4
Loud mouth bus driver/ Ms Tonya (Mar '11) 14 hr Parent 24
Another cover up at Kossuth High? Sat redd neckman 24

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web