Army Recruiter's in Corinth

Army Recruiter's in Corinth

Posted in the Corinth Forum

Tough guy

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Hey has anyone had dealings with the Army Recruiters in Corinth and if so what was your experience??
aza

Palm Springs, CA

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Why army?
USMC

Corinth, MS

#3 Jun 13, 2012
I've been in touch with a marine officer in jackson, MS. I plan on enrolling after my graduation of highschool. Good luck with your future. Thank you for your future time spent for us.
Tough guy

Corinth, MS

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Because they can guarantee my job in contract and the other branches can't.

Tupelo, MS

#5 Jun 15, 2012
Tough guy wrote:
easy when they only have a few jobs. And yes the other branches do as well. In other branches, you get your job contract later so you can get the job you want rather than what's available at the time. Do your homework idiot, stop listening to Army recruiters.
tiffany

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jun 15, 2012
bryan inman. lived here bout a yr. ago hes a awesome dude to deal with.
USMC

Corinth, MS

#7 Jun 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>easy when they only have a few jobs. And yes the other branches do as well. In other branches, you get your job contract later so you can get the job you want rather than what's available at the time. Do your homework idiot, stop listening to Army recruiters.
don't down a man wanting to serve for your freedom and your country. People these days have no self respect whatsoever. They're the ones on the front line protecting you and your family.
tax payer

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>easy when they only have a few jobs. And yes the other branches do as well. In other branches, you get your job contract later so you can get the job you want rather than what's available at the time. Do your homework idiot, stop listening to Army recruiters.
how dare you call him an idiot!!
Tough guy

Corinth, MS

#9 Jun 17, 2012
Sgt Inman is the one I've been dealing with and he seems like a pretty straight shooter. Thanks for all the info guys. And "Guest", the one calling me an idiot....what branch are you in??

Tupelo, MS

#10 Jun 17, 2012
Tough guy wrote:
Sgt Inman is the one I've been dealing with and he seems like a pretty straight shooter. Thanks for all the info guys. And "Guest", the one calling me an idiot....what branch are you in??
Marines baby!!! Get some!
Tough guy

Corinth, MS

#11 Jun 18, 2012
"Guest" thanks for your response, now I know one branch I can mark off of my list.
William

Inverness, FL

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Tough guy wrote:
Get anything any recruiter tells you put in writing. If it isn't in the contract it doesn't count and they all lie .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians belong in reeducation camps 1 hr Not the one 18
Dance released violent criminal 3 hr cra cra 20
Where have all the intelligent posters gone? 4 hr forgivethem 15
SEC Football 4 hr Pro Picker 71
Disgusted at Gardners Supermarket 5 hr MSU Graduate 3
corey miller suicide or murder? (Apr '14) 6 hr cmiller2004 6
Luke Mcmasters 7 hr cmiller2004 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages