4 charged in attack on NE Miss. CC ca...

4 charged in attack on NE Miss. CC campus police officer

There are 83 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Oct 8, 2013, titled 4 charged in attack on NE Miss. CC campus police officer. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Booneville Police Chief Michael Ramey tells the Daily Corinthian that the unidentified officer was attacked Friday morning at Yarber Hall dormitory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
northeast sucks

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Johnny Allen allowed to of these students back on campus to resume class. He even tried to get a cop in trouble for telling people what he did. Makes it very unsafe for your children for people like that to be allowed on campus after they beat up an armed cop. Who knows what they would do to an unarmed student
bobs

Madison, MS

#2 Oct 18, 2013
northeast sucks wrote:
Johnny Allen allowed to of these students back on campus to resume class. He even tried to get a cop in trouble for telling people what he did. Makes it very unsafe for your children for people like that to be allowed on campus after they beat up an armed cop. Who knows what they would do to an unarmed student
How exactly do you know this?
There is much more to this story that has been released.
Sounds like you have a personal grudge against Allen to me.
Loser

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2013
It just shows they are paying wusses to guard the school. Gives them something to think about!!!!
ResidentNinja

Jackson, MS

#4 Oct 18, 2013
I feel safer with no cops around, no one to tase me bro.
Blackland

Corinth, MS

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Loser wrote:
It just shows they are paying wusses to guard the school. Gives them something to think about!!!!
Actually it just goes to show that NE is being run over by a bunch of thugs. If that had been 4 white guys beat up a old black man "armed or not" it would be on national news as a hate crime. They were caught doing something they were about to get in some trouble over and decided to try and shut the guy up by ganging up 4 on 1 against him. Damn knuckle dragging monkeys aren't ever gonna change. It's a damn shame.
Loser

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2013
Next time someone calls you a redneck sue the Shet out of them!!!!
unarmed

Jackson, MS

#7 Oct 19, 2013
Unless it just changed, the security officers are not armed while on campus. The school doesn't allow it... That's a problem. No way 1 man, old or young can fight off a gang of students
LOL

Belden, MS

#9 Oct 19, 2013
northeast sucks wrote:
Johnny Allen allowed to of these students back on campus to resume class. He even tried to get a cop in trouble for telling people what he did. Makes it very unsafe for your children for people like that to be allowed on campus after they beat up an armed cop. Who knows what they would do to an unarmed student
Administrators that are more interested in keeping their jobs instead of doing what is right will bend to the whims of the minorities. I can't blame them because their job is their bread and butter but political correctness accepting all the crap the Amish shove down our throats is killing our country, both morally and financially. Remember, 12-14% of the Nation's population is committing >80% of the crime.
lol

Madison, MS

#10 Oct 19, 2013
Blackland wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it just goes to show that NE is being run over by a bunch of thugs. If that had been 4 white guys beat up a old black man "armed or not" it would be on national news as a hate crime. They were caught doing something they were about to get in some trouble over and decided to try and shut the guy up by ganging up 4 on 1 against him. Damn knuckle dragging monkeys aren't ever gonna change. It's a damn shame.
Not that this makes it ok but they officer was using racial slurs {like yourself} and this is why they attacked him. This same officer lost his previous job for this same reason so NE sounds like the county schools here and does not do a good back ground check.
Amazed

Millport, AL

#11 Oct 19, 2013
You would think the Board of Trustees would do something about the situation at Northeast. In one year's time the Vice President, the Dean, the Police Chief, and four Division Heads (Crow, Shadburn, Green, and Richie Williams), as well as 10 seasoned nursing faculty, have left Northeast. The guys that he let back on campus probably play sports. If you don't agree with the Chief, you won't have a job for long. I agree with the campus officers. How could students put a man in the hospital for three days be let back on campus? Our kids are so safe!
sly

Tucker, GA

#12 Oct 19, 2013
Blackland wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it just goes to show that NE is being run over by a bunch of thugs. If that had been 4 white guys beat up a old black man "armed or not" it would be on national news as a hate crime. They were caught doing something they were about to get in some trouble over and decided to try and shut the guy up by ganging up 4 on 1 against him. Damn knuckle dragging monkeys aren't ever gonna change. It's a damn shame.
What do you know anyhow. I bet those thugs would handle you one on one any day. I think it's about time you go get you some moonshine an bang your cousin.
allen sucks big

Corinth, MS

#14 Oct 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Not that this makes it ok but they officer was using racial slurs {like yourself} and this is why they attacked him. This same officer lost his previous job for this same reason so NE sounds like the county schools here and does not do a good back ground check.
Everytime a black kid does something stupid they say its because someone called them something or the way someone was treated 200 years ago. I call bullsh$$. Man up and take responsibility. Get off your arse and go to work and do right.
Loser

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2013
I don't know a nice way to say this but blacks don't like whites !!!whites don't like blacks it is simple!!!!
Amazing

Jackson, MS

#16 Oct 19, 2013
Amazed wrote:
You would think the Board of Trustees would do something about the situation at Northeast. In one year's time the Vice President, the Dean, the Police Chief, and four Division Heads (Crow, Shadburn, Green, and Richie Williams), as well as 10 seasoned nursing faculty, have left Northeast. The guys that he let back on campus probably play sports. If you don't agree with the Chief, you won't have a job for long. I agree with the campus officers. How could students put a man in the hospital for three days be let back on campus? Our kids are so safe!
Cops put people in the hospital all the time, sounds like Just-us became Justice for once. Looks like a staff problem, hence the large employee turnover.
Loser

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2013
Cops put people in the hospital cause the have been given the ok to !!! I'm like a real dummy but it's easy to figure out simple stuff where smart people wanta go on and on never make a point!!! It's like this we need less people so supplies won't be such a high demand so the cops hurt and kill without thinking anything about it . It's not right but that's the way it is. Just like if the world was coming to an end witch it is the are picking and choosing who they want to survive!!! If the see that BOY!!! Out causing trouble yeah it's going to be lights out for him!!! Welcome to the real world!!!
Amazing

Jackson, MS

#18 Oct 19, 2013
Well they don't have any problem beating on someone, so it's not likely anyone's going to feel sorry for him outside of other police. I mean quite frankly he looks weak, but it is what isn't... Since they lie to the media.
Loser

United States

#19 Oct 19, 2013
The way I see it if it's not any of my kin folks they can beat the tar out of anyone I really don't care . What is sad so many people are scratching there heads on how the world works! Man has instinct to hurt his fellow man! We can't all get along I'm sorry !!!
Fase Palmer

Houlka, MS

#20 Oct 19, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>Cops put people in the hospital all the time, sounds like Just-us became Justice for once. Looks like a staff problem, hence the large employee turnover.
you sound like, and i would put money that you actually are, an idiot.
Fase Palmer

Houlka, MS

#21 Oct 19, 2013
Loser wrote:
The way I see it if it's not any of my kin folks they can beat the tar out of anyone I really don't care . What is sad so many people are scratching there heads on how the world works! Man has instinct to hurt his fellow man! We can't all get along I'm sorry !!!
yeah, you too.
Loser

United States

#22 Oct 19, 2013
No you are an idiot!!! Come on say something better than that !!! You can do it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thurston's Night Club 5 min patron 4
zone 6 gang and gangster disciples 2 hr stupid 4
2nd guessimg 4 hr Imout 4
He doesn't want me, nor do I him 4 hr Noaffection 1
Fake pentacostal 6 hr witness 30
Lacy Hicks 7 hr Laceyloy 6
John Hicks METH HEAD 7 hr BVL 25

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages