First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CLASSY

Corinth, MS

#72 Sep 27, 2012
just because this is a sick world we are in...and there is alot of sexually immoral activities going on in it....does not by any means say it is right.....what is says is that we are one step closer to the end of time my friend.....and to read these comments I hope you know what has to be done before time is end
curious

Laconia, TN

#73 Sep 27, 2012
If you took 100 people in Corinth and asked them with complete confidentiality, " what really turns you on"? Lady, you'd be surprised at what you find. Again the answers would depend upon what degree the respondants believed they would never be found out.

I don't have any problem with people being themselves even if what they do is something I would not do. Everyone's bedroom belongs to them and I never try to choose what's right for them nor will I try to judge their actions.(Within legal limits of course)
Classy

Brandon, MS

#74 Sep 27, 2012
I never said I would be surprised...because as I said the majority of people today live Immoral lives.... What is pleasing to you my friend , is not pleasing to your creator and one day you will stand face to face with him.....
Omg

United States

#75 Sep 27, 2012
Curious just go to tims and hush . Its adam n eve not steve.
Classy

Sumrall, MS

#76 Sep 27, 2012
Ahhh. Busted....
curious

Milan, TN

#77 Sep 28, 2012
On the subject of mutual masturbation many guys and girls have done this by the time they're 12 or 13 I was thirteen when me and a few other guys did it. We enjoyed it too ! Masturbation is fun whether alone or in a group. It's also healthy to do. Especially for us guys who have a prostate to look out for.
donkey

United States

#78 Sep 28, 2012
curious wrote:
On the subject of mutual masturbation many guys and girls have done this by the time they're 12 or 13 I was thirteen when me and a few other guys did it. We enjoyed it too ! Masturbation is fun whether alone or in a group. It's also healthy to do. Especially for us guys who have a prostate to look out for.
Luv to do it
sure

Millington, TN

#79 Sep 28, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Fact is there are a lot of girls turned on by a little play among guys just like there are alot of guys turned on by a little play between girls. It's natural isn't it? Just because you don't like it don't judge evryone else for it.
There's alot more of this than you think. You might be surprised.
and it is all gay no doubt about that
donkey

United States

#80 Sep 28, 2012
Let's jerk off and watch football
curious

Jackson, TN

#81 Sep 28, 2012
I'm with you . Not gay just fun. Wankin is good.
Gasser

United States

#84 Sep 29, 2012
Beat till it f'n bleeds.
Jay

Hattiesburg, MS

#85 Sep 29, 2012
I'm gonna do it now !:)
donkey

United States

#86 Sep 29, 2012
Jay wrote:
I'm gonna do it now !:)
Let's do it together
misinformed

Corinth, MS

#87 Sep 29, 2012
Sorry Curious...masterbation is not healthy it is sick and degrades the woman nd eventually she feels useless
Misinformed

Sumrall, MS

#88 Sep 29, 2012
Also to look upon another woman with. Lust....is wrong.. The bible teaches this.....my question is curious why you thinking about hand jobs all the time? Why don't you have a girl??? I can tell you that you prolly don't have a woman because you don't need a woman...you have a hand and that is wrong...it's bypassing reality. Relationships take work, sounds like you just might be a little lazy a
And selfish....very unhealthy
curious

Jackson, TN

#89 Sep 29, 2012
Actually I do and I have two kids . All guys love handjobs. Most girls like watching it too at least as I've seen it. The person who believes masturbation is unhealthy is grossly misinformed.
The only time it can be is when a person overdoes it and it interferes with your sex life.

Many a man whose been neglected by his wife later in life has fallen victim to prostatic disease due to inactivity. We all know the familiar story of how the wife just loses libido after fifty or so don't we?

When I reach that age I plan on having a healthy prostate. So it's always important to keep the pipes blown out and we may as well make it fun in the process ha? I don't know about twenty years from now but right now I can piss like a racehorse and I hope to keep it that way.

In conclusion masturbation is healthy and is fun I do it along with about 92% of all American males so I don't have a problem with it at all and neither does my wife. By the way I started masturbating when I was 12 and I still love it ! I'm a healthy man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep reporting us, we are not going anywhere!!! 17 min Here-Kitty 124
be still (Jul '13) 23 min RoSesz 510
Something happening at animal shelter 24 min Trigger 13
Straight Pride Month! 27 min Eric Brown 4
Mackey Sexton 47 min John Tomlison 10
S tilhaus Kitchens Warrington 1 hr tongsampah106 1
did Beth reed and Maggie Bowen really rat on pe... 1 hr Curious 17
Lake hill 13 hr Gossip 7
cop fight at burger king Tue the joker 6
Corinth Dating