Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Why do they???
They already know that he is a lie and a cheat
But they hope he will be all faithfull to dem and leave they wife?
Then when the man is done playing he throw them to the curb and move on
Then the women are all upset becouse they played with something that belong to another woman but feel like they are the victum.
It dont make no since at all
And can go either way.
If you put the moves on them or they put the moves on you no matter its still bad and you only selfish so if :you get hurt and want sombody to blame just go to the nearest mirror cause thats who is to blane!!!!

Alot of people cheat but realize it wrong and stop
.some make a proffesion out of it.
Lol

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

What an a**hole! Because no one likes to be used u douche..Some dont do it for playing around! So if u did, u will get what u deserve! A woman like me will see to it!
Lol

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

What u said is nothing but cold!!! I've never used anyone! Thanks for letting us kno what u are tho. Just next time, tellin b4 hand! Thats where u f*cked up!!!
Lol

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

And just b/c u finally admit it and gave ur true opinion on it, I wont even be punishing u! Cause u are no better than sh*t someone has stepped in! I'll tell my story to fb and just be done with it instead of hoping u lure someone else here! And yes I have the balls to do it! Apparently I have more than u! I'm copy and paste this as a note on my phone 4 everytime u cross my mind! That'll do it 4 sure! Thanx!
Lol

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

And people the story was the other way...A married woman messed with the biggest a** she's ever met! Only she didnt know he was using her b/c he's a lyin a** too! I'm gonna share a lot of these posts, u can bet! Cuz I do not live in fear like u! Screw u douche! Congrats!
crigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Lol wrote:
And just b/c u finally admit it and gave ur true opinion on it, I wont even be punishing u! Cause u are no better than sh*t someone has stepped in! I'll tell my story to fb and just be done with it instead of hoping u lure someone else here! And yes I have the balls to do it! Apparently I have more than u! I'm copy and paste this as a note on my phone 4 everytime u cross my mind! That'll do it 4 sure! Thanx!
What I wrot is truth mabey cold truth but truth and I have no idea who you are or who you r talkin bout, but hey knock urself out post wgatever you want it want bother me in the lest

Like drug dealers they are crooked as can be yet demand honesty and to be straight with each other its just stupid.

If you have been there then you know
No matter what part you played you guily if you sleep with somebody married
So stop blamin and look in the mirror hunny bunny
crigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Lol wrote:
What an a**hole! Because no one likes to be used u douche..Some dont do it for playing around! So if u did, u will get what u deserve! A woman like me will see to it!
U saying the man wife don't like to get played?
No you just worred abot youself.
Omg

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Why would you worry about someone you don't love or care for especially if he's no saint either. You are just a loser. And yes it's my fault but only for loving and caring about someone else. But anyway, makes no difference now. Does it? Why I'm even commenting here now I dont know because my ex is nothing like the man I want and everyday, what I see is a reminder. I owe no one an explanation and he will never have to worry about me again but as far as him keeping me from telling the truth, he cant just like he just told me the truth with this post. And it is a sad day when someone takes pride in using someone else and then just says o well they should've knew better. I do now but I also no better than to ever talk 2 him again. That WILL NOT happen! And he will see.
Omg

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

And btw, its sweet that you are more worried about the spouse than their real spouse.
crigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Omg wrote:
And btw, its sweet that you are more worried about the spouse than their real spouse.
I have no idea who you are hunny, but just trying to show you, that YOU YOU YOU were in the wrong, but YOU are only looking at how bad you got it.

Mabey yo ex ant the man you wish fo but they was sum chreatn goin on YOU dear are guilty as hell wantin eveeybody to feel sorry for YOUR cheatn az.z I geuss sun people jusy so self sentered they cant help bit be tha victum?

Its like playin in tha raod everyday and wNt people to feel sorry fo you whem a car hits ya ass.

Wondwr hoe much pain the spouse, the reak spoue or whoever was going through while you tbere with yo pitty party?
Other

Terry, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I's this cheating man black or white????i still think he was seeing me also! I ll never trust men again
crigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Other wrote:
I's this cheating man black or white????i still think he was seeing me also! I ll never trust men again
Idk any of them.
My whole point is if you married, messing with someone else, or if you single, messung with a married man then you can throw trust out the window becouse it is all lies lies lies.

My what a tangled web we weave.

Sleep tight tonight enjot hy your lawd.
lol

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Bc they have a death wish like Jennifer Mathis
big dong

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

its not dating its getting some stray ass you dont get it at home look elswhere
Lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

They date married men cause the married men wine and dine and try to be mr romantic to them and they are so stupid to beleive his lies . Some woman are so stupid they don't do there home work either .if a married man is miserable at home the door is open a judge can decide who gets what . The woman is just happy being a peice of meat and too stupid to realize call the wife and she will either snap is but back in line or kick him out . When he leaves her he is going home to play house with the wife . Most cheaters have a friend that is doing the same and they just want to brag .
This Only

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Nothing good ever comes out of extramaritial relationships. They happen because one or both involved are weak, a lapse in good judgement, or the lack of a good grounding in religion or the relationship. Some learn from experience, some never learn, and some pay the price of regret and sorrow for the rest of their lives.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

youtube.com/watch... …Experience and the Money
hilarious!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

U know, some girls are crazy stupid! I mean think about it..... If a guy cheats on his WIFE, then honey....99.9% of the time he's gonna do the same to you! My husband did me, and he got stuck with the girl Bc I left.... Until this day he still tries to talk to me....even tells me how miserable he is! What's bad is that she's ugly, I'm glad he's come to his senses tho! It's bad when his friends even try to hook up wit me, and talk about how much prettier I am than her!!!
Allena

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

For attention, more attention. Its proven that women lust over taken men because it shows that someone actually wanted them which increases the mans social "value" in the eyes of the woman. if you want to know more about that i suggest you should check out paranoogle.com or marriagesherpa.com
emgo

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Ignorance, immaturity and poor self esteem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland is sending a group of young adults to N... 25 min JebusLubsMe 47
Cheating At Its Best 26 min tech 7
why do women date married men 32 min Newly Hurt 21
Chili's Finally Coming to Corinth 54 min Ready to Eat 11
Jay Dickey? 1 hr ilovemusic0813 35
Spooner 1 hr Juju Beans 2,134
Debate: Ferguson - Corinth, MS 1 hr We tard 34
Atheist's speak out. 2 hr pusherman_ 423

Search the Corinth Forum:
•••