More Problems With "Mo Money"|myEyewi...

More Problems With "Mo Money"|myEyewitnessNews.com, Memphis News, Entertainment, Videos, Business...

There are 16 comments on the WPTY story from May 18, 2010, titled More Problems With "Mo Money"|myEyewitnessNews.com, Memphis News, Entertainment, Videos, Business.... In it, WPTY reports that:

More problems for Mo Money Taxes. Customers in Corinth, Mississippi, say they have been waiting months for their income tax refunds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

Concerned

Corinth, MS

#1 May 18, 2010
Maybe Mo' Money kept the money to pay for their tacky commercials they air on TV. I think I would be calling one of the Farese brothers in Ashland and get some legal help on this. Next time go to a more reputable company.
LOLer

Ridgeland, MS

#2 May 18, 2010
Anthony Burns from the old "Anthony's Place" restaurant that screwed everyone out of money is one of the owners of the tax place. He now owns "Little Anthony's" restaurant on Beale Street in Memphis. He is issuing tax refunds there, but you have to psychally show up to get it.. he wont mail it.
holla mane

Jackson, MS

#3 Sep 14, 2011
Dang mane!
Freddy

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Mar 14, 2012
I'm still waiting on my money mane. Can holla get me my cheese.
Ha!

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2012
If someone was dumb enough to use Mo Money Taxes, they deserve everything they get!
Well

Houma, LA

#6 Mar 15, 2012
That's what people get, who would ever use them with those horrible commercials, and I know y'all have seen that big green escalade covered in dollar signs in town advertising mo money with a woman driving it, an no offense but the woman looKs like she may have been a street walker. I do not feel sorry for y'all. From the commercials I woul only think the hood folks went there. No educated person, regardless of color, would use that place

“Holla, mane!”

Since: Sep 11

Somewhere in da 'Sip mane

#7 Mar 15, 2012
Freddy wrote:
I'm still waiting on my money mane. Can holla get me my cheese.
Mre troo mane! If Holla cran procrure sum dat chreese ill srend sum yo wrays. Hahaholla
Morons

Philadelphia, MS

#8 Mar 15, 2012
Really! Really are people that dang stupid! Why in gods name would anybody want a place with a name called mo money do their taxes? Have you seen the commercials how unprofessional can you get. I would let a three year old do my taxes before i would let a company like that do them. You dumb a$$! I swear a stupid sucker is born ever min. Lmfao! Mo money how getto, bunch of fools. You get what you deserve.
TNB

Atoka, TN

#9 Mar 15, 2012
Gimme dat mo moneys!
another victim

Collierville, TN

#10 Dec 30, 2013
LOLer wrote:
Anthony Burns from the old "Anthony's Place" restaurant that screwed everyone out of money is one of the owners of the tax place. He now owns "Little Anthony's" restaurant on Beale Street in Memphis. He is issuing tax refunds there, but you have to psychally show up to get it.. he wont mail it.
he is still up to his old games - still swindling people out of money - don't ever believe a word he says
another victim

Collierville, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2013
Never believe Anthony Burns - he is a liar and a thief - if he owes you money - stand in line! He swindled me out of my life savings
rose

Memphis, TN

#12 Feb 24, 2014
another victim wrote:
Never believe Anthony Burns - he is a liar and a thief - if he owes you money - stand in line! He swindled me out of my life savings
Sad
thought i was stupid

Memphis, TN

#13 Apr 12, 2014
after the second day he met me, he tried to get me to loan him $6500 bc he wanted me to be his "partner" then offered me 15% of the interest that he is "suppose" to get back. He offered all this but never once mentioned any type of contract or any type of documents signed by a notary. Must think I am absolutely stupid for even considering this.. HA!
I Wild Each It

United States

#14 Apr 12, 2014
Booourns.

Sorry, couldn't resist the Simpson's reference.
Dr Lewis

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2014
another victim wrote:
A few people looking for Anthony Burns, we need to talk to him asap about my Grandmother savings
If anybody can tell US his whereabouts there's an reward!! Dr. Lewis
123alleyezonme

Germantown, TN

#16 Mar 29, 2015
Dr Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
A few people looking for Anthony Burns, we need to talk to him asap about my Grandmother savings
If anybody can tell US his whereabouts there's an reward!! Dr. Lewis
i know his whereabouts if you are serious about the reward lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane price 5 min exactly. 36
BrittanySky 14 min You too 13
Cherries 2 hr Kellie 19
Yellow mustang 4 hr Which one 2
Fillmore blocked 6 hr just saying 8
Tyrone Barton 6 hr Old friend 8
Ribshack 6 hr ben 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages