Tonya S. Banks Austin
Real Talk 101

Booneville, MS

#1 Jan 2, 2011
I know a lot of ppl know this crackhead ho she is originally from columbus where she currently lives now but she has spent most of her life in corinth. You know how low down and dirty she is? Well im bout to tell you!!!!!
First of all she lies everytime her mouth opens second of all she is a ho and a crackhead ( and that is no assumption bc i have seen that with my own eyes )and worst of all she gave up her daughter bc she got pregnant at like fourteen and got married and when her and her husband got divorced she gave her up bc her partyin was far to important ya know how it is and she is the biggest drama queen i have ever met in my life!!!! I will prolly think of somemore later hahaha and this is real talk
anoun

Booneville, MS

#2 Jan 2, 2011
Lord have mercy I know that skank she wished she had a clue im surprised she hasnt been on here sooner she slept with my boyfriend and acted like she did something big didnt nobody care i was just usin him for his money anyway and he said she was the worst lay he had ever had so thats my opinion of her she need to stay in prison life would be so much better
CCCCHHHERRY BOMB

Brandon, MS

#3 Jan 8, 2011
dang.......
Butterfly

Corinth, MS

#4 Jan 8, 2011
Real Talk 101 wrote:
I know a lot of ppl know this crackhead ho she is originally from columbus where she currently lives now but she has spent most of her life in corinth. You know how low down and dirty she is? Well im bout to tell you!!!!!
First of all she lies everytime her mouth opens second of all she is a ho and a crackhead ( and that is no assumption bc i have seen that with my own eyes )and worst of all she gave up her daughter bc she got pregnant at like fourteen and got married and when her and her husband got divorced she gave her up bc her partyin was far to important ya know how it is and she is the biggest drama queen i have ever met in my life!!!! I will prolly think of somemore later hahaha and this is real talk
Actually, if you want to get technical about this , we can get technical. She was 15 when she got pregnant by BYRON AUSTIN. She never gave her child up. She left Byron because he would lock her in the closet and wouldn't let her out until he more or less forced her to take drugs. Not to mention used to burn her arms with cigarettes to torture her. Byron has never been anything but a druggie. The reason he married her was bc he knew her mother was going to charge him with statutory rape because she was a minor. Who by the way, was way too young for him to be sleeping with. Lets dont give Byron any brownie points for so called raising his child. He mooched off his grandmother to pay for his child and never held down a job. Talk about a sorry excuse for a father. Also, do I have to mention what he is in prison for???? Way worse than anything Tonya has ever done. You really should grow up Melissa. I mean, are you married and going to visit Byron? Does your husband know? And why do you keep trying to embarrass the poor child by postin stuff all the time about her mother. IF you are going to write something, tell about the faults of both parents. She divorced him because he cheated all the time, was abusive, and was a druggie.
CLASSY

Corinth, MS

#5 Jan 8, 2011
I FIND IT AMUSING THAT THE SAME SKANKS THAT TYPE ABOUT THIS CRAP ON HERE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE ARE WHORES, PILL POPPERS, & DRUGGIES THEIRSELVES! I KNOW TONYA, BYRON, & HER DAUGHTER MORE THAN ANYBODY TYPIN' THIS NONSENSE & I'M HERE TO WARN ALL OF U TO LEAVE THE LITTLE GIRL (HER DAUGHTER) OUT OF THIS! THE ONLY REASON YAL ARE POSTIN' MESS ON HERE IS BECU ALL OF YAL'S LIVES ARE SO AWFUL & U HAVE TO CALL SOMEBODY'S PAST OUT TO HAUNT THEM! JUST KEEP IN MIND THAT IF YAL HAVE SEEN HER DO ALL OF THESE THINGS YOU SAY SHE'S DONE.... YOU WERE PROBABLY RIGHT THERE WITH HER DOING IT YOURSELF!!!!!!! AS A MATTER OF FACT, I KNOW YAL WERE!!!! SO DON'T PISS ME OFF, BECUS I MAY KNOW SOME THINGS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT YOU DO NOT WANTED PUT OUT ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!! I ASSURE YOU THAT IF IT DON'T STOP- THEN I WILL BE MAKING A COUPLE OF PHONE CALLS TO A BOYFRIEND & HUSBAND TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT YAL HAVE BEEN UP TO ON WEEKENDS, WHICH IS GOING TO SEE BYRON ( WHICH IS TONYA'S EX ) IN PRISON, WHILE YALS MEN IS AT HOME OR WORK...ALSO I KNOW YOU HAVE MADE SEVERAL PHONE CALLS TO BYRON AS WELL!!! TAKES A SKANKY BITCH TO TAKE UP FOR & TALKIN WITH A MAN WEARIN' STRIPES, FOR ABUSING HIS CHILDREN!!! BUT HEY- IF THE SHOE FITS...WEAR IT!!!
chocolatechip

Booneville, MS

#6 Jan 16, 2011
same ole same ole same jesus ppl on this skanky website right yeah i know keep threatenin
MELISSA

Booneville, MS

#7 Jan 16, 2011
THIS IS MELISSA I HAVE JUST A COUPLE OF THINGS TO SAY FIRST OF ALL I HAVE NEVER HEARD NOR BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE UNTIL TODAY SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT MY NAME WAS ON HERE I NEVER WROTE A SINGLE WORD THAT HAS BEEN PUT ON ANY OF THESE POSTS SO I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD STOP MAKING FALSE AQQUSATIONS ABOUT ME AND SAYING THINGS I HAVENT SAID. NOTHING I DO IN MY LIFE AFFECTS ANYBODY IN HERS SO PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT COMMENTS ABOUT ME MY NAME NEED NOT SHOW UP ON HERE AGAIN
ok ok ok

Corinth, MS

#8 Jan 17, 2011
real talk 101, anoun, chocolatechip, and melissa's posts are all from red bay, al. HAHAHA pathetic! melissa its all you, everyone of them. Your seriously talking to byron while hes locked up for abuse? Damn! Your pretty damn low. I would not speak to anyone (friend or family) that has abused an innocent child before. But when you come from nothing, you are nothing. You want to talk about Tonias mistakes. Didn't you date byron before her? Could this be an act of jealousy? But wait, your with someone and you have his child right? Shouldnt you be over Mr. Austin then? All Im going to say is if you are indeed talking to bryon and trying to patch up a 10 year old relationship, I feel for your child. Because she too will fall into the hands of an abuser if you were to ever leave your husband for him in the future.
MELISSA

Booneville, MS

#9 Jan 17, 2011
I will make myself very clear i dont care what yal think i dont have to prove anything to nebody expect GOD so whatever but the next time my name appears on one of these post i will go to the police and report you for slander and also harassment thats all i have to say so leave me alone DO NOT BOTHER ME OR MY FAMILY EVER AGAIN!!!!!! and by the way i dont care what part of the world this website says ppl are in it pops up what it wants to im in tupelo
ok ok ok

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 19, 2011
ok ok ok
Tonia Austin

Starkville, MS

#11 Jan 31, 2011
U KNO I NEVER ACTUALLY GOT ON HERE & READ THIS B.S B4 I JUST THINK ITS HILARIOUS HOW PEOPLE THAT I DONT KNO OR SUM1 FRM ALABAMA COULD POSSIBLY KNO ANyTHANG BOUT ME UNLESS UR RIGHT IN THE COMMENT ABOVE WERE RIGHT THERE MAKIN THE SAME MISTAKES I WAS. yeah mistakes!!! People learn & grow up like me....yall obviously havent or u wouldnt be on a national website discussin an innocent child or the faults of their mother, thats the most outrageous, immature made up lies ive ever heard. Like i said, im woman enough 2 admitt my mistakes but not on a website only haters & liars would get on just 2 spread the word, whoever started all this is pathetic & mentally ill, u need 2 worry about ur own life & problems instead of ruinin others lives by makin up crap. karma is a B****, God doesnt like UGLY & whoever wrote all this will be sry 1 day when ur own family or spose 2 be friends gets on here 5yrs later & put ur biz on here. All im sayin is leave me, My Daughter & my family out of ur mouths & grow up. u dont kno anythang bout my relationship, wat went on behind closed doors or after my divorce. so mind ur own biz & stay out of mine...thanx & god bless u!!! I should be gettin a check for this stuff its funny im bein discussed on here like a celebrity by peep i dnt even kno or they wish they knew me apparently lol, & not even gettin paid....
Really1

Corinth, MS

#12 Feb 1, 2011
Tonia just don't pay them no mind. Karma is just around the corner. Hope your doing good.
hahahahaha

Tupelo, MS

#13 Oct 1, 2011
I told you karma was a bitch now look at where your at bitch
Friend

Corinth, MS

#14 Oct 1, 2011
hahahahaha wrote:
I told you karma was a bitch now look at where your at bitch
If you know where she is, then why would you be sorry enough to post about someone that can't even read this? Considering she doesn't live in this town period, why don't you try a different zipcode other than the town where her innocent daughter lives that has to deal with the drama that both of her parents have brought into her life! Sounds to me like Karma may be getting you next... Remember this! I truly understand things she has done wrong... but next time you want to laugh & poke fun at someone or sweep off someones doorstep, sweep off your own first! Not taking up for her, but I find it very upsetting that people are so cruel when it comes to children, there was no reason at all to start this up again just to laugh at someone! No matter what shes done, she is paying for it & to put stuff on a website about her in a town where she does not even live in is pretty low down considering her daughter has dealt with enough... I hope you are perfect otherwise you could be next!
hahahahaha

Tupelo, MS

#15 Oct 1, 2011
Her daughter isnt gonna be the one reading this anyway- just sayin
CES

Corinth, MS

#16 Oct 2, 2011
No, you are correct, she will not be because her family members that have her do their best to protect her from horrible people as yourself. I'm a teacher at her school, so I'm advising you that whats known or said, whether be true or false, does harm a child mentally, which alot of that has been the case here. So leave your harsh words towards the young lady in your mind, for childs sake.
SOS

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2011
To who ever wrote this about Tonia um just to let you know she does have family members! This is not some game nor some joke whoever is pulling this! People can be so rude now and these days but whats sad is people going on the INTERNET talking mess! This is really uncalled for! You aren't doing anything but making your own self look stupid! I never knew till this day that I would come on this website and see somebody dawgin out one of my family members! Get a grip im sure you dont wanna be talked about on here so why even bother writing stupid crap on here?? Tonia is right people do make mistakes and karma is always worse than you think it will be. Do us a favor and leave her name out ya mouths! This really just discussed me to all you haters out there!! I love you Tonia Banks (:
Friend of Family

Memphis, TN

#18 Oct 27, 2011
SOS wrote:
To who ever wrote this about Tonia um just to let you know she does have family members! This is not some game nor some joke whoever is pulling this! People can be so rude now and these days but whats sad is people going on the INTERNET talking mess! This is really uncalled for! You aren't doing anything but making your own self look stupid! I never knew till this day that I would come on this website and see somebody dawgin out one of my family members! Get a grip im sure you dont wanna be talked about on here so why even bother writing stupid crap on here?? Tonia is right people do make mistakes and karma is always worse than you think it will be. Do us a favor and leave her name out ya mouths! This really just discussed me to all you haters out there!! I love you Tonia Banks (:
Thank you for trying to take up for her, but you said your a family member, if that were true you would know her name is spelled TONYA BANKS, not Tonia. Also, the more people post on here whether it be to defend her or not, it still keeps it up for everyone to see so as her friend its best to just drop it for her childs sake! Thanks!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlar Family 8 min True 12
Singles??? 12 min Blondie 5
Whitney Henderson 14 min Blondie 3
Trucker robbed & sent to er? 2 hr Curious 1
AldI's Store location. In Corinth 2 hr Shop local 13
ces 2 hr Low down 62
Drug tests 3 hr pimpin 33
Football 8 hr ckc2 65

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web