Next Last
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#1 Nov 19, 2012
???
curious

Cordova, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2012
likes to think he is Billy Graham and preaches to everyone, like he is so special and holier than any of the rest of us. Needs to get a life and get real.
He has not led a perfect life by any means but thinks since he found God later in life he knows it all. What a damn joke! Him and Susan, separated at birth!! To To FUNNY!!!!
Gtown71

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
???
I sometimes wonder the same thing??? ;)

3 days ago "only by the Grace of God" my wife and I celebrated our 22nd wedding aniversary.

Thanks for thinking about me, whether good or bad.
Gtown71

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
curious wrote:
likes to think he is Billy Graham and preaches to everyone, like he is so special and holier than any of the rest of us. Needs to get a life and get real.
He has not led a perfect life by any means but thinks since he found God later in life he knows it all. What a damn joke! Him and Susan, separated at birth!! To To FUNNY!!!!
I have led a life of Hell, before I was saved, and have not always been so great scince, but the only thing I know to be true, is what God says. I'm not any better then anyone, many lost have lived much better then I.

I am simply saved by the grace of God.

I only put my opinions on things, if my opinions line up with God, then they are right.

The worst person in the world, is not a murderer, or rapist. It is a self - rightous person, although I'm no perfect man. I can say, that the only rightousness I have, has been imputed from Jesus Christ, whom I met 12 years ago, at the age of 29 :)
Well

Corinth, MS

#5 Nov 19, 2012
I like him and susan both...I dont know if they are the same but I like them..Especially Gtown71...Nice guy...
Gtown71

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Well wrote:
I like him and susan both...I dont know if they are the same but I like them..Especially Gtown71...Nice guy...
Thanks!
susan and I are not the same person though.

I'm no ones judge, and only people know where they stand with God, but I will say before I met Jesus Christ, I would have hated a guy like me, and even topix would have been to tame for my taste :)
Well

Corinth, MS

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Lol! Well it dont matter what age or when we find Jesus..The point is u found him..And I dont judge either..Not just b/c its wrong but whats the point? Ya know...I think ur a good guy and ur wife is lucky....
Well

Corinth, MS

#8 Nov 19, 2012
And what I've seen from Susan on here, I like her....Some people are just afraid of a woman who's not afraid 2 speak her mind...Thats all..
Susan

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
3 days ago "only by the Grace of God" my wife and I celebrated our 22nd wedding aniversary.
Hey G, Congrats, too you and your lovely wife :)))
I'm a fan of yours! We have in common our love of Jesus Christ! I appreciate all of your post! God Bless You and Yours!
Susan

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Well wrote:
Well, thank you for a nice and honest post :))) I appreciate you, taking time to write nice comment about Gtown71 and Me! We aren't the same person, but...we are the same in our spiritual beliefs! We both Love Jesus Christ! I posted my political views against Obama and my opinion of him. Time will prove right about the great deceiver that was voted back into office! So, all the naysers, can eat crow! Anyhoo, thank you for your nice post in our defense :))) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Ha! As if I didnt know! R u kidding? U shud kno by now....Only that aint the real you!!!! I kno the real you!
Wondering beauty

Booneville, MS

#12 Nov 19, 2012
I like you gtown, thanks for your honesty And I wish the very best for you and your wife.,.god bless your family
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Why u think I never wrote back? See ya
Gtown71

United States

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey G, Congrats, too you and your lovely wife :)))
I'm a fan of yours! We have in common our love of Jesus Christ! I appreciate all of your post! God Bless You and Yours!
Welcome back Susan ! All any of us can post what we believe, we are all sheep.
Some sheep are headed to greener pasture, some over a cliff.

The one and only reason I am not headed over a cliff, is Jesus Christ, it has nothing to do with Gtown,and I thank God for that!!!:)
Gtown71

United States

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Wondering beauty wrote:
I like you gtown, thanks for your honesty And I wish the very best for you and your wife.,.god bless your family
May God bless you and yours.:)
Gtown71

United States

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Well wrote:
Lol! Well it dont matter what age or when we find Jesus..The point is u found him..And I dont judge either..Not just b/c its wrong but whats the point? Ya know...I think ur a good guy and ur wife is lucky....
I agree with this all, but the last part, my wife is good, and I'm the lucky one :)
curious

Cordova, TN

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey G, Congrats, too you and your lovely wife :)))
Oh please, a true Christian would not post the cruel things you have. About a month or so ago I saw you really go overboard on someone who did not agree with you, I think it was a woman, Greezz, or Geezz. You said some very distasteful things. I remember it cause you did it more than once and on more than one thread. I also remember that she did not attack you in any way, just gave her opinion but I guess anyone who does not agree with you is wrong and you think you have the right to verbally attack. I could understand it if she did you first but that is not the case, it went on for days. And this woman never got in the gutter with you, which showed maturity and class on her part. I also agree with her cause she pointed out all the time you took starting threads and posting about the president and then you went off. You do need to get a life and you are a lot of things but a good person, a Christian, I think not. You are a bitter, mean person. You even spoke ill of her family and if memory serves me she had a large one. You are no ones judge or jury, nor is Gtown.
You do need us all to pray for you because I also agree with her that anyone who is truly happy with their life would not come on her and attack someone for having a different opinion as they do.
Just sad, just pathetic, just disgusting.
curious

Cordova, TN

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have led a life of Hell, before I was saved, and have not always been so great scince, but the only thing I know to be true, is what God says. I'm not any better then anyone, many lost have lived much better then I.
I am simply saved by the grace of God.
I only put my opinions on things, if my opinions line up with God, then they are right.
The worst person in the world, is not a murderer, or rapist. It is a self - rightous person, although I'm no perfect man. I can say, that the only rightousness I have, has been imputed from Jesus Christ, whom I met 12 years ago, at the age of 29 :)
Look, a lot of people find God, including myself, and that is great. My biggest problem with you is how you preach. You say you would not vote for Obama because he is pro choice, well sir, I am a man and I am also pro choice. I do not think men should me deciding what women should do with their bodies. Are you going to seriously tell me that if you have a 14 year old daughter than got gang raped by a bunch of creeps and got pregnant you would want her to have that baby? I am not saying abortion is right, lets face it, if us lazy men would do the right things and wear a condom each time it would more than likely solve this problem, but we complain about using them!
Many folks do not live by the Bible, millions lie, cheat, steal, commit adultery, all that the Bible says are sins. God knows what is in our hearts, that is what really matters. Being fanatical about it is off setting and rubs most the wrong way.
curious

Cordova, TN

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Susan ! All any of us can post what we believe, we are all sheep.
Some sheep are headed to greener pasture, some over a cliff.
The one and only reason I am not headed over a cliff, is Jesus Christ, it has nothing to do with Gtown,and I thank God for that!!!:)
Welcome back, really, I think it was a nice break, no hateful ranting and raving. No scare tactics, all of which did nothing but make her appear foolish.
Guess she finally got over her depression over the election.
How does it feel Susan to have someone say negative things about you? Remember this, the things I posted were about 10% of the negativity and hatefulness you posted. You are still the queen.
And that is not a compliment by any means.
There for by the Grace of God go I.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hooah! 22 years, Congrats from a friend that recognizes 'what a mile stone' I wish you and her the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela McDowell 57 min Jim 22
Lynn Newbourn 2 hr Roy 1
DILFs (Apr '11) 3 hr MrTinkertrain24 54
Daphne Bain 3 hr Nancy 2
a girl named misty at a gas station 4 hr lostfriend 1
Vickie Hamlin lambert 5 hr Christy 61
News Caterpillar to close Oxford plant, eliminate 24... 8 hr CAT Supporter 3
corinth crime 18 hr interesting 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance