Message To = PASTOR JOHN HAGEE = From...

Message To = PASTOR JOHN HAGEE = From God

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2013

Pastor John Hagee,

The Spirit of the Lord instructed me, to ask you, how it is you disobey this commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Matthew, Chapter 23, 8: But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

How can you stand up there week after week and preach from the Bible week after week, and right there in that same Bible you can read this...

Matthew, Chapter 23, 8: But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

But yet you do not obey this commandment.

Do you know what Jesus called those people that did this back when he walked on the face of this earth?

Jesus called them hypocrites.

Pastor John Hagee are you a hypocrite?

1 Timothy, Chapter 5
20:Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Pastor John Hagee the Spirit of the Lord instructed me to tell you that every time you call anyone a Rabbi you are disobeying Matthew, Chapter 23, 8, which is a commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ. Every time you call anyone a Rabbi you are committing a sin according to the written word of God in the holy Bible in the book of Matthew, chapter 23, verse eight.
Spooner

Ridgeland, MS

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Pastor John Hagee,
The Spirit of the Lord instructed me, to ask you, how it is you disobey this commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ?
How can you stand up there week after week and preach from the Bible week after week, and right there in that same Bible you can read this...
But yet you do not obey this commandment.
Do you know what Jesus called those people that did this back when he walked on the face of this earth?
Jesus called them hypocrites.
Pastor John Hagee are you a hypocrite?
1 Timothy, Chapter 5
20:Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
Pastor John Hagee the Spirit of the Lord instructed me to tell you that every time you call anyone a Rabbi you are disobeying Matthew, Chapter 23, 8, which is a commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ. Every time you call anyone a Rabbi you are committing a sin according to the written word of God in the holy Bible in the book of Matthew, chapter 23, verse eight.
If the Lord instructed you to tell him, go tell him, don't put it on topix, stupid !!

Since: Mar 13

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Lord instructed you to tell him, go tell him, don't put it on topix, stupid !!
Now that was just damn funny! Good job, thnx for the laugh.
whatthehell

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2013
@anonn,prophet of jesus chris via san antonio tx is the orginial poster, so what you mean,'lord told ME'?
Whatever you're smokeing I want some. And your proxy says russia.
lmao
Uuummmm

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2013
The idiot speaketh again. Balogna cheese n crackers Spooner, the Spirit of Saten instructed me to tell you that you need to go find yer fork and steak knife. And if ye don't then ye cant be full cause ye can't cut ye meat without ye knife n ye fork. Unless ye might be a red neck n drank ye veggies n eat ye meat with ye fangers!!! I just couldn't help myself!! Haha
Spooner

Pearl, MS

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Uuummmm wrote:
The idiot speaketh again. Balogna cheese n crackers Spooner, the Spirit of Saten instructed me to tell you that you need to go find yer fork and steak knife. And if ye don't then ye cant be full cause ye can't cut ye meat without ye knife n ye fork. Unless ye might be a red neck n drank ye veggies n eat ye meat with ye fangers!!! I just couldn't help myself!! Haha
a little advice to you. Don't try to write something stupid, and misspelled, trying to cover up the fact that you're stupid, and can't spell....... Ye idiot........
Uuummmm

United States

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Well thanks a lot for fully correcting me and calling me stupid. I was merly trying to be funny and just thought a good laugh couldn't hurt any of us. I have no problem with my spelling nor am I stupid. Maybe if you get that chip off your shoulder you might have saw it as only a joke picking with good intentions. Had read a lot of your comments in the past few weeks and thought you were a person that wouldn't just crawl a sweet lady ass over just trying to make you smile. Thanks for showing me what a hard ass you really are.
Spooner

Pearl, MS

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Uuummmm wrote:
Well thanks a lot for fully correcting me and calling me stupid. I was merly trying to be funny and just thought a good laugh couldn't hurt any of us. I have no problem with my spelling nor am I stupid. Maybe if you get that chip off your shoulder you might have saw it as only a joke picking with good intentions. Had read a lot of your comments in the past few weeks and thought you were a person that wouldn't just crawl a sweet lady ass over just trying to make you smile. Thanks for showing me what a hard ass you really are.
If you will explain, "the idiot speaketh", and how I shoulda took that as a joke, then the next post i'll make will be a apology to you. if you've read some posts of mine, then you know I kid around alot.
I just didn't read this as a joke, when it started with idiot !!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Your Jesus in Matthew 13: 31-32 also said that the mustard seed it the smallest seed.

31. He told them another parable:“The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32. THOUGH IT IS THE SMALLEST OF ALL SEEDS, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

Please explain why we should stick rigidly to him remarks about calling someone 'Rabbi' when this supposed 'avatar' of god cant even get facts about the natural world, the world he supposedly created, correct.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 7, 2013
You are always asking for a question, I have asked a question -

Please explain why we should stick rigidly to him remarks about calling someone 'Rabbi' when this supposed 'avatar' of god cant even get facts about the natural world, the world he supposedly created, correct.-

So will you answer or ,as like all the times before, be like a ball of mercury squiggling this way an that and never stay on topic.

This will be the start of your usual pithy one liners attempting to look like a wise old sage. These usually are errors of fact which are only possible if you lack knowledge or are intentionally deceptive.

Oops that is really three questions at one posting, not the usual one at a time you always demand - your head will likely explode.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#17 Apr 7, 2013
Earth to Hagee. Just because your body is the temple of God, it doesn't mean you should see how big you can make your temple.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 7, 2013
And your posts always give insight into the angst you live with every waking day on earth. You are a black and white kind of person living in a gray world. You really should look up the definition of the fallacy ‘False dilemma’ and then you might be able to participate in your creators gray world.
anon

Memphis, TN

#19 Apr 7, 2013
I frankly do not care what you do. I know you are not going to do what is right in the sight of the Lord. So that leaves one other thing you are going to do.
Evil.
I have an idea of who you are. You're a bitter old man who feels like you were cheated out of the money you could have made from your so called ministry. YOU are the one with the bitter, unforgiving, evil heart. GET OVER IT!!! NOBODY wanted to hear you spew your venom in the name of our Lord.
anon

Memphis, TN

#23 Apr 7, 2013
Because then it will only lead to asking me more retarded bullshit.
No matter what.

For the love of humanity, dude, TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!!!!!!!
Spooner

Ridgeland, MS

#26 Apr 7, 2013
Only a retarded spirit or retarded spirits would keep saying over and over on my threads what you are doing.
Are you parents also retarded?
What you are doing ?
anon

Memphis, TN

#27 Apr 7, 2013
Only a retarded spirit or retarded spirits would keep saying over and over on my threads what you are doing.
Are you parents also retarded?
Uh, yeah....Part of Jesus' teachings were calling people retards, right? If you're going to be God's messenger, at least get an education, you idiot! And again, either lay off the pain meds or take the ones I'm certain you've been prescribed!!!! Although I have an idea that you write these rantings as your meth cooks.
Spooner

Ridgeland, MS

#31 Apr 7, 2013
TheVirtueOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>We sure do notice how you follow us from one of our threads to the next.
You think you are going to get to steal something from us and use for yourself.
lol
You retard.
And what would I steal from you on topix ?

I just like a good laugh, and you provide one.

Get thee behind me satan.
Spooner

Ridgeland, MS

#32 Apr 7, 2013
TheVirtueOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord rebuke you. I knew you were a snake in the grass long ago.
I need dates, and times, of when you knew.
In other words I need proof !!
Spooner

Ridgeland, MS

#38 Apr 7, 2013
TheVirtueOfTruth wrote:
Spooner is a retard. And Satan is over there so he say's at his place with him.
Say's , is that even a word, genius ?
Spooner

Ridgeland, MS

#40 Apr 7, 2013
TheVirtueOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Satan doing with you?
lol
You retard.
You are the laugh you moron.
out of a childs mouth, comes childish things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TransGender at Jack's 8 min Gay and confused 27
ryan gahagan 30 min Prayin 20
Erie Ledlow Smith 33 min Obvious 42
Dinner bell steak restaurant 1 hr Gayguy 5
Neurologist in the Corinth area 3 hr Sparky 12
Prostitute in Corinth apartments 3 hr Whips and chains 5
Best Dentist? 6 hr John 9

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance