concerned

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I work across the street, and saw that EMT and police officers were working on reviving a man, then later draped a cloth over him and waited for the coroner.. just wondering what happened, and if he was killed.. kinda unnerving being it was so close to my work..
emgo

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Maybe you need to rephrase that as "man DIED at the apts." unless you know something and not telling...
derp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Misleading thread title is misleading.
spooner

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

concerned wrote:
I work across the street, and saw that EMT and police officers were working on reviving a man, then later draped a cloth over him and waited for the coroner.. just wondering what happened, and if he was killed.. kinda unnerving being it was so close to my work..
Yes, he is dead. Shot six times.
spooner

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Black man shot white man six times, white man dead, black man called 911, then left apt. hid in backyard, where he was found. He is claiming self defense?
mommy

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Who?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

For what reason ?
wow

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

how you going o kill a man(whom you was bf with) six times and call that self-defense...i dnt think so....this world is full of hatred@everybody is out for themselves....there is no way ppl,have came to this point in life where killing is the only answer...i feel sorry for the parents of the victim@shooter,to close to the holidays to deal with so much dramatic controversy.
spooner

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

mommy wrote:
Who?
I cant say now, but im sure it will be all over here shortly. Sorry
wow

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

i dnt know the white male name,at all...for because i dnt really hang in the streets@they are much younger than me...
wow

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

who knows,it could be a number of things,but i bet its nothing as serous to take a person's life over...
spooner

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

curious wrote:
For what reason ?
Sounds pretty obvious, doesn't it?
wow

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

yeah,it sounds like a bad misunderstanding,somewhere between 2 close best friends...there is no way...you hang out with a guy everyday,every single day...he was like part of the shooter family you can say...so what happen that lead to this...
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

In reply to spooner ! You don't have to be a smart a..! When I posted that the other wasn't on there ! Get a life and just answer ques if you know and if u don't keep ur d&@m mouth shut !!
No really

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Who was it
Lacy

Millport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

curious wrote:
In reply to spooner ! You don't have to be a smart a..! When I posted that the other wasn't on there ! Get a life and just answer ques if you know and if u don't keep ur d&@m mouth shut !!
o my you both are from Burnsville and it show's it !!!!!!! Lmao
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Lacy wrote:
<quoted text>o my you both are from Burnsville and it show's it !!!!!!! Lmao
Nah you just got off the short bus !!! I was just asking a question and apparently you think you got to be a smart ass ! No need in the comment ! I'll talk to someone intelligent so just shut that mouth of yours ! Not from Burnsville but from college with a degree you could only dream of !!! Now what !! No never mind you can't speak without being a retard !!!
Chief of Police

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

How many more shootings do people need to see or hear about before they stop, think, and listen? I guess they didn't hear about the NFL player in KC. Enjoy your time in prison you f%^*king idiot.
dude

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I blame legalization of the party liquor.
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

emgo wrote:
Maybe you need to rephrase that as "man DIED at the apts." unless you know something and not telling...
Maybe u need to grow up just a little.. Smh.. its ridiculous how pretty much all of u love to point fingers and bash others.. I asked a question, as a concerned adult.. not to be criticized for wanting to be aware of the happenings close to my work environment.. so go ahead with ur immature back talk.. I won't entertain it..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hwy patrolman Zach Meeks 37 min truth teller 15
suggestions 55 min info 2
Atheist's speak out. 56 min Not a theist 1
Mayor 1 hr seriously 9
Atheist's Speak Out 1 hr not a theist 1
John Spence 1 hr ah hell 7
what teachers in Corinth smoke weed? 1 hr Hornytoad 15
State Raids Alcorn Board 6 hr Crazy 152
•••