Delilah

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Will this resturant make it n Corinth ?

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Delilah wrote:
Will this resturant make it n Corinth ?
No, as long as you can buy a 3.99 lunch at a grease pit few other restaurants will survive.

Since: Nov 12

Corinth, MS

#3 Feb 24, 2013
You can get a sandwich for as cheap as $3.49
Hmmm

Sumrall, MS

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Are they open yet? Jimmy johns is amazing
Smoking Joe Frazier

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Great food and great people. Please support your new local restaurants Corinth. I think that's what people there been asking for. You guys ask for liquor now support that too. Next you'll be asking for a movie theater.
sam

Reagan, TN

#6 Feb 25, 2013
corinth already has a good movie theater. if you can afford it.

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
We are hoping to open March 5 if the rain will give us a break so we can pour cement
Bonnie

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Lenny's and Quiznos didn't last long so jimmy johns probably won't either
sam

Reagan, TN

#9 Feb 25, 2013
the only way is subway.

Corinth, MS

#10 Feb 25, 2013
I appreciate the vote of confidence
Hmmm

Terry, MS

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Lenny's and Quiznos have a higher price point than Jimmy Johns so subway was a better option. Jimmy johns is priced more competitively and tastes much better! Bread is incredible!
Just Sayin

Corinth, MS

#12 Feb 25, 2013
http://www.jimmyjohns.com/homepage.aspx

"Itís the real deal folks, no BS here, no fake stuff, no additives, no fillers - itís the real deal. My momma always told me that all you have in life is your integrity. She also told me that the best cooks cook with a lot of love in their heart. Well I have lots of love, I try to live my life by doing unto others, and I could never ever BS you on ingredients. Besides, if I did, my momma would kick my butt real hard."
Lol

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2013
How long did Lenny's last? 3 weeks? Lol
Customer

Corinth, MS

#14 Feb 25, 2013
It's going to be incredible! Can't wait and all the nay Sayers take your little fat selves to a slug burger joint.,, low class! thanks for believing in Corinth JJ's! I will be there every week!
can't wait

Corinth, MS

#15 Feb 25, 2013
I sure cant wait to try it! I believe it's going to be good!! Anythings better than greasy fast food!
Hmmm

Memphis, TN

#16 Feb 25, 2013
It's going to be awesome! Highly recommend the beach club if you like avocado, best sandwich I've had in a long time!

Corinth, MS

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
It's going to be awesome! Highly recommend the beach club if you like avocado, best sandwich I've had in a long time!
Now there is even more avocado on the beach club so you'll REALLY love it
Hmmm

Memphis, TN

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Jeff_Welch wrote:
<quoted text>Now there is even more avocado on the beach club so you'll REALLY love it
I dont like too much on it, I usually have to ask for light avocado bc I want the flavor of it but not overwhelming the other ingredients. They all work together so well.
yo yo

Belden, MS

#19 Feb 26, 2013
i wish them well but i don't like the sandwiches, subway is better quality
soso

Duluth, GA

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Is jimmy johns doing hiring anywhere yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corinth School's Lockdown 11 min Antoine 11
Kossuth Teachers 23 min parent 34
Is it true Baptist think they are the only ones... (Oct '11) 2 hr MrTinkertrain24 56
Strickland bridge on central school road 3 hr Concerned voter 4
Afton 3 hr duh 2
this town has never seen a real gangster 3 hr why bother 9
Coroner 4 hr Citizen of Corinth 11
Who got shot on cemetary street 5 hr Freedom228 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages