Red Lobster Coming Soon.
Opinion

Plantersville, MS

#21 Jul 18, 2010
So where is it
Jose wrote:
Transmark Co. is developing a 40,000 sq.ft. site located at the main entrance on Salem Road, and Hwy 72 next to King Kars called Corinthian Mall, a two million sq.ft. mall in Alcorn County, MS. The development will feature streetscape architecture running adjacent to Hwy 45. Area retail includes Target, Petsmart, Best Buy, Borders, Foot Locker, JcPenny, Victoria Secret and Sears to name a few and
So where is it
anchored by Macy's. Tenants at Corinthian Mall will a food court, with Burger King, Wing Stop, and Jersey Mike Philly Subs. Area demographics include a population of 34,000 within 15 miles earning $46,367 as the average household income.
jrc

Meridian, MS

#22 Jul 18, 2010
Jack Little wrote:
Mr. Richard Lane,
I didn't know you felt that way about my family. Sorry if they ever offended you.
Jack.
I moved here 15 years ago and have met your family. The Little's are a good family and all they tried to do is build up Corinth. I feel that people that talk bad about them are jealous. They welcomed me here not like 80% of the ignorant people that were and are still very rude to me. I have lived all over the United States and have never been treated so rudley as I have here in Corinth.
Nellie

Saltillo, MS

#23 Jul 18, 2010
Jose wrote:
Transmark Co. is developing a 40,000 sq.ft. site located at the main entrance on Salem Road, and Hwy 72 next to King Kars called Corinthian Mall, a two million sq.ft. mall in Alcorn County, MS. The development will feature streetscape architecture running adjacent to Hwy 45. Area retail includes Target, Petsmart, Best Buy, Borders, Foot Locker, JcPenny, Victoria Secret and Sears to name a few and anchored by Macy's. Tenants at Corinthian Mall will a food court, with Burger King, Wing Stop, and Jersey Mike Philly Subs. Area demographics include a population of 34,000 within 15 miles earning $46,367 as the average household income.
King Kars is next to Camp Warriner Rd. and Hwy. 45
achs84

Plantersville, MS

#24 Jul 18, 2010
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
So loose your investment
I agree. How are they possibly going to put any kind of place that serves alcohol in a town that doesn't have alcohol. We have buisnesses that are closing their doors daily and they are going to put a Red Lobster here? I hope they build it next to Outback Steakhouse Or Logans roadhouse. Anyone that thinks Red Lobster is coming to corinth needs to invest in some ocean front property I have in Tippah County. It has its own marina and everything.
achs84

Plantersville, MS

#25 Jul 18, 2010
Consider this wrote:
Jose, Are you with Sandor? Instead of building another complex near King Kars, buy more land near Corinth Commons and build there. It is an excellent location and a TJ Maxx would do well in the space between the front section (Peppers, etc.) and the soon to be occupied Office Depot.
Office depot has already been occupied ,that is where they put the goodwill store.Do any of you actually know what the hell you are talking about?
achs84

Plantersville, MS

#26 Jul 18, 2010
Jose wrote:
Transmark Co. is developing a 40,000 sq.ft. site located at the main entrance on Salem Road, and Hwy 72 next to King Kars called Corinthian Mall, a two million sq.ft. mall in Alcorn County, MS. The development will feature streetscape architecture running adjacent to Hwy 45. Area retail includes Target, Petsmart, Best Buy, Borders, Foot Locker, JcPenny, Victoria Secret and Sears to name a few and anchored by Macy's. Tenants at Corinthian Mall will a food court, with Burger King, Wing Stop, and Jersey Mike Philly Subs. Area demographics include a population of 34,000 within 15 miles earning $46,367 as the average household income.
Jose, you need to stick to what you know,Tequilla as in Jose Quervos because you don't know jack about Corinth.
Concerned corinthian

Corinth, MS

#27 Jul 18, 2010
Did anyone that has commented on this recently not realize the dates of the original post? It said it was scheduled for 2009, hence the deal fell through just like everything else in this town. It's not coming. However, the press has released info this past week regarding a hibachi and Italian restaurants coming into Corinth commons along with a petsense, childrens place, and a relocation for extreme fitness.

Since: Jun 09

Corinth, MS

#28 Jul 18, 2010
hibachi and Italian restaurants

thank God it's not a BAR-Q OR A GREASY SPOON JOINT.
About time we add some culture to our palettes.
Thanks CC
achs84

Plantersville, MS

#29 Jul 18, 2010
Concerned corinthian wrote:
Did anyone that has commented on this recently not realize the dates of the original post? It said it was scheduled for 2009, hence the deal fell through just like everything else in this town. It's not coming. However, the press has released info this past week regarding a hibachi and Italian restaurants coming into Corinth commons along with a petsense, childrens place, and a relocation for extreme fitness.
Did you know that they just opened a Mediterainian Rest where Domino's use to be.I was in downtown today and there was a buisness on the corner of one of the main streets,I couldn't see the name of the buisness for the GOING OUT OF BUISNESS sign than was in front of it.I don't think it matters what we put in corinth at this point, unless liquor is legalized, Corinth is strickly gas stations and fast food!!!
Not Going Out

Corinth, MS

#30 Jul 18, 2010
achs84 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that they just opened a Mediterainian Rest where Domino's use to be.I was in downtown today and there was a buisness on the corner of one of the main streets,I couldn't see the name of the buisness for the GOING OUT OF BUISNESS sign than was in front of it.I don't think it matters what we put in corinth at this point, unless liquor is legalized, Corinth is strickly gas stations and fast food!!!
The Mediterranean restaurant didn't just open, it moved to it's new location where Domino's used to be from another location in Corinth. And the store you mentioned is moving, not going out of business. And the banner didn't say GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, it said STORE CLOSING. For someone that claims to be such an f'ing expert on Corinth you would think you would know that street names - that would be Fillmore and Cruise, douche bag!
achs84

Plantersville, MS

#31 Jul 18, 2010
Not Going Out wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mediterranean restaurant didn't just open, it moved to it's new location where Domino's used to be from another location in Corinth. And the store you mentioned is moving, not going out of business. And the banner didn't say GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, it said STORE CLOSING. For someone that claims to be such an f'ing expert on Corinth you would think you would know that street names - that would be Fillmore and Cruise, douche bag!
Really. Well where was the Mediteranian place before? Actually ,who Cares. and as for the other place Closing Or going out of buisness,What's the difference. I never said i was an expert on corinth. I was stating my opinion. Like my opinion of you is that you are a piece of crap know it all and it is jerks like you that places are closing/moving. You are the douche bag and i mean the vinegar kind not the spring fresh kind.so go F*#@k yourself.

Since: Jul 10

Frisco, TX

#32 Jul 19, 2010
JTs was over by Arbys in one of those shack things. And Lucys on Cruise closing for about a month and reopening in a different location.
Guest

Toledo, OH

#33 Jul 19, 2010
Liquor will have to be legal before any of these places will consider moving to Corinth.
tired of old food places

Corinth, MS

#34 Jul 19, 2010
Guest wrote:
Liquor will have to be legal before any of these places will consider moving to Corinth.
Liquor , Liquor, Liquor, is that all it takes to get decent places to eat in this forsaken backwoods town. I don't call it a city, it's a backwoods, hick town run by bible belt churches that can't seem to see the day of daylight. But, it's ok, keep preaching NO, and letting your deacons , society church going people to continue to help Tupelo , Florence, and Jackson Tn out by eating there( and drinking there as well). It's sad, I mean what else is there to say. I don't drink, I go to church and I have taken the blinders off a long time ago. If I do what is right for me, it don't mean I can't go to a nice eating place other than carry out, but enjoy a mixture of food and who cares if they man next to me has a drink. I have me to worry about not their drink. So many people in corinth drink, and hide it, to me that is more than a sin that taking a drink in public. Preachers too drink, don't be so lame to think they don't. Can we please move forward soon, I would love to eat Corinth and not waste gas going to Tupelo.

Since: Jul 10

Corinth, MS

#35 Jul 19, 2010
General Manager wrote:
Currently there are only 7 Red Lobster located in the state of Mississippi. Corinth location would be #8 if approved by the state laws in Jackson, Miss. They have to get clearance for the sale of alcohol beverages as well as the zoning info and permits. If the sale of alcohol goes through they will start building sometime in February or March 2009. The investors want the 8th location to be in Corinth its just up to the city official and Jackson to put the rubber stamp approval on it.
I'm the over the locations in West Arkansas, Memphis, Southaven and Tupelo.
They will be able to sell beer. However, withouit a local election only beer will be sold.

Since: Jul 10

Corinth, MS

#36 Jul 19, 2010
Honestly, the food is not very good. All frozen nothing fresh. However, the cheese biscuits are good. I would rather get some from Fresh Market and cook myself.
Tina-Faye

AOL

#37 Jul 19, 2010
Marla_Singer wrote:
JTs was over by Arbys in one of those shack things. And Lucys on Cruise closing for about a month and reopening in a different location.
I Love Lucy's! Where are they moving too? Her name Lucy's on Cruise will have to change.
unless she moves further down on cruise. Who owns that building? Sure the rent was expensive. Thanks for any info

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#38 Jul 19, 2010
Several guys own that building. Charlie Gooch, Mark Gardner, Jimbo Bryant, and some Grady guy. I know that Lucy's received substantial damage to some merchandise during the flood from water that seeped all the way down from the roof on the third floor. From what I understand, she was gonna sue the owner's of the building for the loss of the merchandise. I do not know what the current status is of that, but this may be why she is moving. But then again she may just be moving to move. I do know that the apartments above Lucy's come at a premium price, so the rent may be high at Lucy's as well.
Tina-Faye wrote:
<quoted text>I Love Lucy's! Where are they moving too? Her name Lucy's on Cruise will have to change.
unless she moves further down on cruise. Who owns that building? Sure the rent was expensive. Thanks for any info
Tina-Faye

AOL

#39 Jul 19, 2010
pico89 wrote:
Several guys own that building. Charlie Gooch, Mark Gardner, Jimbo Bryant, and some Grady guy. I know that Lucy's received substantial damage to some merchandise during the flood from water that seeped all the way down from the roof on the third floor. From what I understand, she was gonna sue the owner's of the building for the loss of the merchandise. I do not know what the current status is of that, but this may be why she is moving. But then again she may just be moving to move. I do know that the apartments above Lucy's come at a premium price, so the rent may be high at Lucy's as well.
<quoted text>
Thank You,Sweeheart! Sorry to read about her damage. Water damaged is the Worst! Unless you have flood insurance, no-pun it is a wash! Look forwardt to her new location.
Im Hungry

Red Oak, TX

#40 Jul 21, 2010
Hurry Corinth, I would like for my kids to be able to shop at a decent mall in the city and eat at a real restuarant, i.e, Chic-fila, Popeye's Chicken, Olive Garden, why? why? can't Corinth just have one of those? Have you ever seen the line at McDonald's? It's always like 10 to 12 cars in line at one time, and people say its not enough people who live here or past through? Please! I'll continue to take my money to Tupelo. At least they got a freakin Wendy's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football 1 hr Nick 54
Tanner? 1 hr Ce 1
Who is the Heather girl that lives in the cherr... 6 hr lol 5
Britni's baby 6 hr Busdriver 4
Best way rto 7 hr Freddy T 6
The REAL problem with Corinth 10 hr blood an guts 7
Marlar Family 12 hr Familia 11

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages