Guns dont kill people, people kill pe...

Guns dont kill people, people kill people.

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
guns

Corinth, MS

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Can't take my guns

“It just gets worse..”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Other than your "constitutional right", why do you have guns? I am being completely serious.
Truth

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 19, 2012
guns wrote:
Can't take my guns
Stick them up your Wrecktum, no one wants them.
guns

Corinth, MS

#4 Dec 19, 2012
To hunt with! And to protect my family, and self.
guns

Corinth, MS

#5 Dec 19, 2012
You can stab someone with a knife, what's next, are they going to take the knifes away?
More Guns

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Timothy McVey didn't use a gun. Killed either 158 or 168 people at one time and we still have fertilizer and diesel fuel.
Gtown71

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2012
More Guns wrote:
Timothy McVey didn't use a gun. Killed either 158 or 168 people at one time and we still have fertilizer and diesel fuel.
A friend of mine reminded me today, of the reason we gave ourself the right to own guns. It was in case the government got out of control, and we had to take control back.
He feels we should be allowed to own anything the government does.

Although what that evil coward did was horrible, I hate to see the left use this to try and take away our guns.

When did this coward stop shooting kids, and blew himself away? When others (with guns) showed up, and would have done it for him.

When did the other school shooting stop? When female officer (with a gun) put a bullet in the guy.

These stupid people that are saying do away with guns, are protected by men with guns at all times.

They don't want to do away with guns, they want You to do away with Your guns.

I can promise you, if any of these idiots had been in that room that day, they would be wishing someone else had a gun!

Just like making meth illegal, doesn't stop meth.
Making guns illegal doesn't stop guns.

This guy would have ignored this stupid little law, and did what he did anyway.

I wish every teacher, that wanted to be, would be armed.

They had to learn how to adapt, when more spanish speaking people came, so they can adapt to this.

What is really sick, is when a man like obama produces a tear over this, even though he said if a child is born during an abortion attempt, that child should be placed in a room to die.

If the people set back and let a few choose for them, then they get what they get.

We will be like Rome, and rot from the inside out.
We sit back and let a few, decide what's best for us.

A person that truly believes banning guns will be the anseer, needs their head examined more then the guy that did the shooting did.

“It just gets worse..”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Who said anything about doing away with guns?
Truth

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine reminded me today, of the reason we gave ourself the right to own guns. It was in case the government got out of control, and we had to take control back.
What is really sick, is when a man like obama produces a tear over this, even though he said if a child is born during an abortion attempt, that child should be placed in a room to die.
If it is all thesame to you I do not think we need to be giving people tanks and nuclear weapons. If we are, just give me a ship that I may leave.

Where do you come up with some of these things you attribute to obama?
guns

Corinth, MS

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Darby Crash wrote:
Obama
geezz

Madison, MS

#11 Dec 19, 2012
guns wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama
You are wrong. He is talking about assault weapons only, not all guns.
Gtown71

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Darby Crash wrote:
I can't think of her name, but think she is a senator.
She has been pushing for years to banned all guns.
She's been on the news latley.

I even agree, that no one needs high powered guns, that hold 30-90 rounds, but it could be a slippery slope.

That same woman, is protected (by men with guns) 24/7

If it's right for the people, it should be ok for them.
Gtown71

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is all thesame to you I do not think we need to be giving people tanks and nuclear weapons. If we are, just give me a ship that I may leave.
Where do you come up with some of these things you attribute to obama?
Obama voted 4 different times against the infant born alive act.
In a nut shell, this was to protect babies that are born alive during a messed up abortion atempt.

He stated, that helping a baby that was born alive during a screwed up abortion, would put undo stress on the woman who's first wishes was to get rid of the baby.
the only obtion left, would be to leave the child in a room without any medical attention, feeding, or anything untill death of child.

I geuss it's wrong to kill a baby after it's born, so they let it naturaly die.
Which you can do to any baby, if you put it in a room, and don't give it any milk for a few days.
Thankfully, this bill passed in Illinois, and obama started backpeddling, saying that it wasn't worded the same way the fed document was, or he would have voted for it.

However, in 2008 he was confronted by the facts, and his "people" addmitted that yes it was worded the same, and that he knew what he was voting on.

This man said ok, if a womans main deal is to have an abortion, and during this abortion, the doc screws up, and the baby pops out crying, that you should take that baby, put it in another room and let it stay in that room, untill it DIES.

He voted for this to be done 4 times.

As soon as he got into office, he jacked up what "we" taxpayers pay to planned parenthood, by over 16%.
We now pay planned parenthood nearly half a Billion dollars a year, to a organization, that is for anything but planning families.

Nothing more then a legal murder mill.
Gtown71

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Although what that evil coward did was horrible, I hate to see the left use this to try and take away our guns.
When did this coward stop shooting kids, and blew himself away? When others (with guns) showed up, and would have done it for him.
When did the other school shooting stop? When female officer (with a gun) put a bullet in the guy.
These stupid people that are saying do away with guns, are protected by men with guns at all times.
They don't want to do away with guns, they want You to do away with Your guns.
I can promise you, if any of these idiots had been in that room that day, they would be wishing someone else had a gun!
Just like making meth illegal, doesn't stop meth.
Making guns illegal doesn't stop guns.
This guy would have ignored this stupid little law, and did what he did anyway.
I wish every teacher, that wanted to be, would be armed.
They had to learn how to adapt, when more spanish speaking people came, so they can adapt to this.
If the people set back and let a few choose for them, then they get what they get.
We will be like Rome, and rot from the inside out.
We sit back and let a few, decide what's best for us.
A person that truly believes banning guns will be the anseer, needs their head examined more then the guy that did the shooting did.
Prez obama just said that all gun buyers should have background checks done (that I agree with), in order to stop or cut down on horrible acts like the one that just took place.

Here's the problem : the guns used in this horrible act, was purchased legaly, by a law abiding citizen.
That had background checks done, before buying the guns.

The evil idiot that carried out this act, done it with those guns.

After STEALING the guns.

Stealing is againat the law.
People like this guy has No concern about the Law at all.
You can banned, or make illegal anything you wish, but it will not matter, if someone is set on causing harm, they will find away.

The only proven method in stoping, or slowing down this type of person, is when that person is met with deadly force.

The sooner they are met, the sooner it is over.
Truth

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama voted 4 different times against the infant born alive act.
In a nut shell, this was to protect babies that are born alive during a messed up abortion atempt.
He stated, that helping a baby that was born alive during a screwed up abortion, would put undo stress on the woman who's first wishes was to get rid of the baby.
the only obtion left, would be to leave the child in a room without any medical attention, feeding, or anything untill death of child.
I geuss it's wrong to kill a baby after it's born, so they let it naturaly die.
Which you can do to any baby, if you put it in a room, and don't give it any milk for a few days.
Thankfully, this bill passed in Illinois, and obama started backpeddling, saying that it wasn't worded the same way the fed document was, or he would have voted for it.
However, in 2008 he was confronted by the facts, and his "people" addmitted that yes it was worded the same, and that he knew what he was voting on.
This man said ok, if a womans main deal is to have an abortion, and during this abortion, the doc screws up, and the baby pops out crying, that you should take that baby, put it in another room and let it stay in that room, untill it DIES.
He voted for this to be done 4 times.
As soon as he got into office, he jacked up what "we" taxpayers pay to planned parenthood, by over 16%.
We now pay planned parenthood nearly half a Billion dollars a year, to a organization, that is for anything but planning families.
Nothing more then a legal murder mill.
Obama, Senate floor, 2002:[A]dding a – an additional doctor who then has to be called in an emergency situation to come in and make these assessments is really designed simply to burden the original decision of the woman and the physician to induce labor and perform an abortion.… I think it’s important to understand that this issue ultimately is about abortion and not live births.

Obama, Senate floor, 2001: Number one, whenever we define a previable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or the other elements in the Constitution, what we’re really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a – a child, a nine-month-old – child that was delivered to term. That determination then, essentially, if it was accepted by a court, would forbid abortions to take place. I mean, it – it would essentially bar abortions, because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this is a child, then this would be an antiabortion statute.

Obama’s critics are free to speculate on his motives for voting against the bills, and postulate a lack of concern for babies’ welfare. But his stated reasons for opposing "born-alive" bills have to do with preserving abortion rights, a position he is known to support and has never hidden.
info

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Darby Crash wrote:
Watch tv! The democrats as usallual. I flipped past the commie channel msnbc. 5 out of 5 dems on there want to totally outlaw them and or ban all semi auto weapons! No matter what they are!
All those aholes want to talk about is banning guns instead of some real ideas of how to make schools safer. Armed teachers or resource officers for people who are libs.
The only reason the dems want to ban guns is to run over the American people and turn us into europe!
They will never ban them in one foul swoop. They know that so they will do small things at first. And evertime another crime happens ban a little more untill . Your no longer free but a subject!!!!!
Before osamas 2nd term is up mark these workds!!!!!!!! He Will seek to change the Constition in order to serve longer and also seek to repeal the Constition!
info

United States

#17 Dec 20, 2012
My freinds whether youwant to admit it or not! The only thing fromreally goingto hell are the Few Repubican running this country!

If you doubt the US is going to hell turn on tv gays are taking over pot smokig,ect..
hey you

Dallas, TX

#18 Dec 20, 2012
info wrote:
My freinds whether youwant to admit it or not! The only thing fromreally goingto hell are the Few Repubican running this country!
If you doubt the US is going to hell turn on tv gays are taking over pot smokig,ect..

The tv gays may be taking over pot smoking; you sound like you are there smoking a lot with them.
hey you

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 20, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch tv! The democrats as usallual. I flipped past the commie channel msnbc. 5 out of 5 dems on there want to totally outlaw them and or ban all semi auto weapons! No matter what they are!
All those aholes want to talk about is banning guns instead of some real ideas of how to make schools safer. Armed teachers or resource officers for people who are libs.
The only reason the dems want to ban guns is to run over the American people and turn us into europe!
They will never ban them in one foul swoop. They know that so they will do small things at first. And evertime another crime happens ban a little more untill . Your no longer free but a subject!!!!!
Before osamas 2nd term is up mark these workds!!!!!!!! He Will seek to change the Constition in order to serve longer and also seek to repeal the Constition!
You need to stick with that facist channel fox news. Right? Only one telling the truth. Got all them good americans like beck and limbaugh and shepard smith.
mommy

Corinth, MS

#20 Dec 20, 2012
If guns dont kill people, and people kill people.
Does that mean toaster dont toast toast.
Toast toasts toast!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trucker robbed & sent to er? 1 hr Copix 2
Who is the Heather girl that lives in the cherr... 1 hr A friend 8
Cruise street market 4 hr Kimbo 1
Addison Godwin at BESTWAY rto 4 hr Steph29 5
I hear Keith Roach is back in town. Is this true? 6 hr The one that got ... 1
Hello 6 hr Be yourself 1
Singles??? 11 hr Chatter45 12
Football 18 hr Oldtimer 67

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web