new bar Southern Nights
Good old days

Kilmichael, MS

#23 Jul 24, 2012
Just saying wrote:
What was the name of the bar he had in 97ish. Not the one that used to be the body doctor.
Used to go there alot but dang I cant remember the name of it.
It was call BJ's..I was there every Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat night. Didn't drink a drop just went to dance and have a good time. The bouncers there would have any kind of fight settled and the folks out the door so fast it would look like an episode of Road House! Anyway I really enjoyed hearing them play...cant wait to go and hear em...
Just saying

Booneville, MS

#24 Jul 24, 2012
Good old days wrote:
<quoted text>
It was call BJ's..I was there every Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat night. Didn't drink a drop just went to dance and have a good time. The bouncers there would have any kind of fight settled and the folks out the door so fast it would look like an episode of Road House! Anyway I really enjoyed hearing them play...cant wait to go and hear em...
Initials for Bosie an Janelle right? I was there usually every fri an sat nite.. Sometimes Thurs. It was a kicking azz place to go. I never had a problem there. Thats 1 thing females didnt have to worry about. They made sure no-one got out of line an disrespected a female.
whatever

Kilmichael, MS

#25 Aug 3, 2012
Enter at your own risk..
Wow

United States

#26 Aug 3, 2012
I went last weekend and doubt I will go back. Not that it was a bad place but no bar in Corinth is worth paying 8.00 to get in.
good old days

United States

#27 Aug 3, 2012
Good old days wrote:
<quoted text>
It was call BJ's..I was there every Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat night. Didn't drink a drop just went to dance and have a good time. The bouncers there would have any kind of fight settled and the folks out the door so fast it would look like an episode of Road House! Anyway I really enjoyed hearing them play...cant wait to go and hear em...
. That's for sure I never had to worry about anything there... And yes it was boisie and Janelle :) I had so much there and never had to worry cause the bouncers were right there if there was so much as an argument started :) wish I knew who u are heck I may remember u lol! Send me a email sometime to (yes I'm givin my name away) [email protected]
Just saying

Booneville, MS

#28 Aug 3, 2012
good old days wrote:
<quoted text>. That's for sure I never had to worry about anything there... And yes it was boisie and Janelle :) I had so much there and never had to worry cause the bouncers were right there if there was so much as an argument started :) wish I knew who u are heck I may remember u lol! Send me a email sometime to (yes I'm givin my name away) [email protected]
Do you remember the female that used to go there that was killed in a car accident after leaving there? She wasnt driving but a car crossed the line an hit them. She was my best friend an that was 1 of the very few times I didnt go. Her name was Deb and she was from Booneville. I am gonna send u an email. U will prolly gt slammed with fake folks bt I will include something only 1s that were clubbing back there would know lol
Girlie

United States

#30 Nov 5, 2012
This bar is a great place :) I always have a great time !!!

Since: Jun 12

Mandeville, LA

#31 Nov 6, 2012
Where is this bar? Is this the one in that little low building next to the motel on the west side of Corinth?
joe

Corinth, MS

#32 Nov 6, 2012
b mathis and his bar are jokes i know him since he had his band eisob
Girlie

United States

#33 Nov 6, 2012
The bar isn't a joke if u think that then gd stay out !!! Meanwhile we will b havin fun and a damn gd time listening to great music and dancin r assess off :) so if u think that then u don't need to b ther u might mess r gd time up haha
joe

Corinth, MS

#34 Nov 6, 2012
ain't nothing goes there but queers and lesbo's
Ali

United States

#35 Nov 6, 2012
joe wrote:
b mathis and his bar are jokes i know him since he had his band eisob


If u don't like it so much then why do u waste ur breathe running it down! Hmmm fishy haters lol! We have fun in there n they have always had the best bars in Corinth ms!! Get a life n figure out what your issues are before running everyone else down to feel better!
Ali

United States

#36 Nov 6, 2012
Btw Joe if u feel so strongly go tell boysie what a joke he is!
Girlie

Tucker, GA

#37 Nov 7, 2012
Lmao I'm not a lezbo I'm a 30 year old beautiful woman that just loves to hear great music and dance ... And I love it so until u have been and checked it out and knw everyone ther then don't comment on everyone r the bar :)
joe

Corinth, MS

#38 Nov 7, 2012
ali i dam sure not scared of bosye mathis he put his pants on 1 leg at a time he ass can be whipped just like mine can
Ali

United States

#39 Nov 8, 2012
joe wrote:
ali i dam sure not scared of bosye mathis he put his pants on 1 leg at a time he ass can be whipped just like mine can
True, didn't say you were scared I simply mean there is a reason why your downing him n his bars so maybe u should have a talk w him n teach him how to run a business lmao! I hope u find happiness one day cause u seem so bitter:)
joe

Corinth, MS

#40 Nov 8, 2012
hell he couldn't run the amerion legion when he had it him and switcher were partners
1rooster

United States

#41 Nov 9, 2012
What about the chick bartender Alisha? Is she single or married cause I've never seen a ring and she is a big tease
Red man

United States

#42 Nov 9, 2012
1rooster wrote:
What about the chick bartender Alisha? Is she single or married cause I've never seen a ring and she is a big tease
Not sure if she still married or not but she is a freak and didn't make no difference at one time! She will do anything if you will let her drive your vehicle and get a drink in her! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Wesley

United States

#43 Nov 9, 2012
Always some bullsh!t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cass and 72 8 min Knows what happened 8
Corinth needs a bypass 12 min guest 32
Vanessa Bollig 55 min Big Bollig 40
Does anyone know randy jones aka radar 58 min Seriously 14
Car detailer 1 hr Queen B 8
Drug dealer 2 hr abc123 14
jeff green (Nov '16) 4 hr Jen 8

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages