Nickles sign company
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
watch out

Corinth, MS

#1 Dec 8, 2012
It would be in the interest of your company to find out what kind of people you have on a float in the farmington parade. It is your responsability to make sure that you don't have trouble makers on a public float. Your company has also been named in an official police report that will be going to court. Just thought you may want to know that your people on YOUR truck in the parade was very unruley....until further notice!!!
shooter

Corinth, MS

#2 Dec 8, 2012
What happened?
watch out

Corinth, MS

#3 Dec 8, 2012
There was a woman in her 50's, not going to say name... but she threw candy really hard at someone she dislikes and missed and it hit a child in the face and made marks. She was also using some foul language toward the same people. there was some alcorn central teachers that seen the whole thing. The childs dad is going to file the charges. It's ashame that people like this is allowed to roam our streets. Justice will be served tho. This is assult on a minor.
Personal

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2012
You ain't gonna name names but your gonna slander a company that does tons of stuff for this community. Classy.

“Bored and Annoyed”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2012
watch out wrote:
It would be in the interest of your company to find out what kind of people you have on a float in the farmington parade. It is your responsability to make sure that you don't have trouble makers on a public float. Your company has also been named in an official police report that will be going to court. Just thought you may want to know that your people on YOUR truck in the parade was very unruley....until further notice!!!
That's right!! Applications and background checks for everyone! Finger printing and then sworn in! Only then will you be on my float! Also, only clear see thru purses and no shoelaces aloud! There will be pat down bodily inspections and all riders are subjected to recite the float riding oath, in which I will supply in my float riding packet once I receive your application complete with four non family references.
OMG

Corinth, MS

#6 Dec 8, 2012
OMG! Really, all this over a piece of candy? I'm sure the child survived and I doubt the Nickels are being charged with assault. Com'on. Try to find your joy. Search your heart for the reason for the season and let go of your hate.Merry Christmas!
watch out

Corinth, MS

#7 Dec 8, 2012
I'm just saying that if you can't control what goes on in a company truck, don't put people on it. I will have to say they will recieve a phone call to let them kno what happened and why their name is listed in the report. Nothing personal against the company. I also have NOT slandered anyone. Just told the truth as to what happened. Your opinion is like anyone elses. But if it were your child that got hit with candy at a high rate of speed and left marks on the face.... you would be upset also. Heck fire it was the police that took all the pictures!!!!
Sarah

Dennis, MS

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Little ironic that this is just now coming up. wouldn't have anything to do with the Nickel's stand on the liquor debate now would it? Nice try. Next time you want to attack a company for hidden purposes...try and come up with something a little stronger then some "tossed candy" eh?
Henry

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Personal wrote:
You ain't gonna name names but your gonna slander a company that does tons of stuff for this community. Classy.

Like what? What they do they make money at it.
CB Trotz

Corinth, MS

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Sounds like someone's disability check isn't enough and now they are looking for a lawsuit. watch out probably voted for Obama-figures. How about instead of suing people and causing trouble why dont you get a job and quit sucking all our tax dollars up.
ta da

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2012
That dude's wife is a freaky looking bitch, then again he's a freaky looking mofo too
ta da

Dallas, TX

#12 Dec 8, 2012
But I like doing freaky things to freaky people.

“Bored and Annoyed”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 8, 2012
watch out wrote:
I'm just saying that if you can't control what goes on in a company truck, don't put people on it. I will have to say they will recieve a phone call to let them kno what happened and why their name is listed in the report. Nothing personal against the company. I also have NOT slandered anyone. Just told the truth as to what happened. Your opinion is like anyone elses. But if it were your child that got hit with candy at a high rate of speed and left marks on the face.... you would be upset also. Heck fire it was the police that took all the pictures!!!!
You're right. A man on every float! Armed with a whistle and a hand gun!
justsayin

Corinth, MS

#14 Dec 9, 2012
come on Sarah!!!! Liquor??? Get real!!! The point is that a kid got HURT!!! If it was your kid you"d want something done also!! A grown woman throwing stuff at a kid is unacceptable and you and everyone else on here knows it. Nickles ain't the real focus...it's the woman on the float. The boys father has already got the ball rollin on charges bein pressed on the woman not the company, but the company does need to be aware of what is going on. As far as walfare checks...the boys father and mother both have good jobs and are upstanding citizens and do not require a government check!!!! Stop and think about it....what if your kid was hit with sumthing at an event that was supposd to be a fun event?
derp

Corinth, MS

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Personal wrote:
Look up the definition of "slander" and then read the first post again dumbass
What She Said

Corinth, MS

#16 Dec 9, 2012
justsayin wrote:
come on Sarah!!!! Liquor??? Get real!!! The point is that a kid got HURT!!! If it was your kid you"d want something done also!! A grown woman throwing stuff at a kid is unacceptable and you and everyone else on here knows it. Nickles ain't the real focus...it's the woman on the float. The boys father has already got the ball rollin on charges bein pressed on the woman not the company, but the company does need to be aware of what is going on. As far as walfare checks...the boys father and mother both have good jobs and are upstanding citizens and do not require a government check!!!! Stop and think about it....what if your kid was hit with sumthing at an event that was supposd to be a fun event?
Hurt by a piece of candy? Wow, sounds like the woman needs to be in the major leagues with an arm like that!! I completely respect the child might have been alarmed or gotten a slight mark, but was an ambulance called to the scene? And if you admit that they are not the real focus or your anger, ever think of just picking up the phone and calling the Nickles instead of dragging their name and their company through the mud on here to "make them aware". You may have already taken that route, but somehow I doubt it.
CAndy Cane

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2012
justsayin wrote:
That's funny. My kids got hit by tons of flying candy at the Corinth parade and loved every minute of it. Let's legalize liquor and call for an immediate ban of parade candy!!!!
derp

Corinth, MS

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Sarah wrote:
Little ironic that this is just now coming up. wouldn't have anything to do with the Nickel's stand on the liquor debate now would it? Nice try. Next time you want to attack a company for hidden purposes...try and come up with something a little stronger then some "tossed candy" eh?
Oh I get it now. So what you are saying is if we vote liquor in then more kids will be injured by flying peppermints. Thats it!! I've changed my mind. I'm voting no for liquor now. Thank you so much for opening up my mind. I can see the whole picture now.
Eddy

Dennis, MS

#19 Dec 9, 2012
derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it now. So what you are saying is if we vote liquor in then more kids will be injured by flying peppermints. Thats it!! I've changed my mind. I'm voting no for liquor now. Thank you so much for opening up my mind. I can see the whole picture now.
Wow. You're an idiot. Have someone read the post to you.
derp

Corinth, MS

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Eddy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You're an idiot. Have someone read the post to you.
No. Trying to imply that someone would complain about a child getting hit in the face with candy has anything to do with the upcoming liquor vote is stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riot at Alcorn Jail 56 min what 7
Josh Bascomb 1 hr MLB 1
Angela McDowell 2 hr Ship Captain 3
Taco Bell (Apr '15) 3 hr Homebody 9
debbie Buchanan dillard 3 hr trouble debbie jo 2
Bob Hicks 4 hr great 2
Cakes 6 hr Celest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages