Austin's shoes employees

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Shoebuyer

Detroit, MI

#1 Mar 11, 2011
They have some really hot girls there and a few milfs!
eddie0

Corinth, MS

#2 Nov 22, 2011
whos the milf
ramm

Corinth, MS

#3 Dec 21, 2011
some are stuck up
Dusty

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2011
Susan Moore and the other 4
what

Detroit, MI

#5 Dec 21, 2011
Dusty wrote:
Susan Moore and the other 4
Susan Moore is a low down mother!! She walked away from her children when they were 3-5 yrs old and started a new life and acted like they were non existent and she sees them in town and walks by like they are strangers!! Tell me what kind of woman that is?
ha

Corinth, MS

#6 Dec 21, 2011
A great mom...
what

Detroit, MI

#7 Dec 21, 2011
ha wrote:
A great mom...
Really? You must not have had a mother growing up!!
jingles

Corinth, MS

#8 Dec 21, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>Susan Moore is a low down mother!! She walked away from her children when they were 3-5 yrs old and started a new life and acted like they were non existent and she sees them in town and walks by like they are strangers!! Tell me what kind of woman that is?
So how many kids does she have total? I know she had 3 boys!
what

Philadelphia, MS

#9 Dec 21, 2011
jingles wrote:
<quoted text>So how many kids does she have total? I know she had 3 boys!
Yea that's because she left her 2 girls and has nothing to do with them!! Ask her about them,which she will prolly tell you no but she's a liar!! I know her girls and her 5 grandchildren!! It's a shame that she abandoned them,they are great people,and she's the one Thad missed out!! Ask her boys about their sisters they see em around town will talk to them but not like they are family but they do know who they are.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 21, 2011
Hmm
they are rude

Corinth, MS

#11 Dec 22, 2011
Walk in with a pair of boots on and they look at you up and down like you aren't classy enough for them! Had plenty of money to spend, so that's their loss not mine!
Truth

Memphis, TN

#12 Dec 22, 2011
they are rude wrote:
Walk in with a pair of boots on and they look at you up and down like you aren't classy enough for them! Had plenty of money to spend, so that's their loss not mine!
Agreed! They do the same to me
justsaying

Saltillo, MS

#13 Dec 22, 2011
they are rude wrote:
Sounds like you have a touch of low self esteem.
me

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2011
They're better than the Payless girls!!
they are rude

Corinth, MS

#16 Dec 22, 2011
No low self esteem whatsoever! I'm VERY confident in myself! Just didn't appreciate some snooty bitch looking at me like that!
bossy

Corinth, MS

#17 Dec 24, 2011
people get a life

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 25, 2011
I've shop there and have never had a bad experience. They have always been very helpful if I am looking for something in particular. And before someone thinks I know them socially or something, I don't even know any of their names.
lickin toes

United States

#19 Dec 25, 2011
Shoebuyer wrote:
They have some really hot girls there and a few milfs!
are u a foot freek do they make it hard for you ??
redred

Corinth, MS

#20 Dec 26, 2011
milfs shoes wow
yup

Dennis, MS

#21 Dec 26, 2011
they are rude wrote:
Same here, I went in a couple of weeks before Christmas and the older lady in there followed me around the store as if I was getting ready to put some shoes in my pocket. I finally started waving at her about every 30 seconds and she left me alone after about 5 waves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candi Straub 6 min Wondering 10
Chastity holland 32 min Someone 5
Jessica collins 1 hr Wizard86 8
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 1 hr _Blue Bird_ 2,977
Shane Parker is a snitch 4 hr 2019 25
is there a hair salon open on sundays or monday... (Oct '11) 7 hr Gemini3 10
Did Bubba Labas Lose his re-election? 7 hr HorseWhisperer 20

Corinth Jobs

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages