of 9
Next Last
tom
#1 Nov 5, 2012
how many women out here fake them and why
earl

Corinth, MS

#2 Nov 5, 2012
most do and why because most men are stupid when it come to a woman's need instead of worring about getting your nut ,a man need to take the time and make sure the lady he is with is please . remember she is share one of the greatest gift a woman could give you herself
Lester

White Oak, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2012
earl wrote:
most do and why because most men are stupid when it come to a woman's need instead of worring about getting your nut ,a man need to take the time and make sure the lady he is with is please . remember she is share one of the greatest gift a woman could give you herself
Why is a man sharing himself not one of the greatest gifts Earl? This should be a mutual relationship built on respect. You can not build mutual respect if one is deceiving the other, no matter how you try to rationalize it.
earl

Corinth, MS

#4 Nov 5, 2012
well folk lester is a prime example of what im talking about
Oow agh

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Well fellas! Earls rite! Take care of her needs!
Lol

Corinth, MS

#6 Nov 7, 2012
I've never faked one. Always made sure I had the right sexy man so I wudnt have 2.
Pound It

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2012
I always have to fake an orgasm. It's sad & a little bit pathetic that I can't find a guy who can slang some good D or even kiss for that matter. Come on guys....looks like mama is gonna have to teach these little boys.
joe

Corinth, MS

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Pound It wrote:
I always have to fake an orgasm. It's sad & a little bit pathetic that I can't find a guy who can slang some good D or even kiss for that matter. Come on guys....looks like mama is gonna have to teach these little boys.
you got an email id like a chance to fill you needs i won't quit until you reach that point either you up for it
Prolly

Byram, MS

#10 Nov 8, 2012
She prolly didn't want to hurt your feelings dude. Lol
Pound It

Corinth, MS

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Joe-Sorry dude that's not how this thing works. Plus do you know how many Gus have fed me that line of bull. I'm sure your a beast in the sack but I don't really care to find out.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 8, 2012
I find the assumption that only the woman fakes an orgasm funny. In my single life I encountered several ‘dead fish’ women in the bedroom and the encounter could be so bad that I even couldn't get off imagining someone else. It’s easy to do if you wear a condom; the girl never knows the difference. So in closing; all of you chicks that think you are in complete control in the bedroom think again. Both genders can deserve a Oscar.
joe

Corinth, MS

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Pound It wrote:
Joe-Sorry dude that's not how this thing works. Plus do you know how many Gus have fed me that line of bull. I'm sure your a beast in the sack but I don't really care to find out.
nah she too chicken shit to find out she all talk like most here are
Lol

Corinth, MS

#14 Nov 8, 2012
"Pound it" Guys like Joe stay on here lookin for a piece. They talk big but I'm like u I know better. He's just like my ex. He got pissed at me every time I texted him..Said he was busy but the truth was he was constantly on here lookin 4 his next piece of ass..I texted him b/c I was crazy about him and would've done anything 4 him..I just didnt know what kind of guy I had..One of those who dont want a woman who loves them and cares for them..Its all about the sex and orgasms..I, myself, am a squirter..I have constant orgasms when I'm with a man so I never think about just constantly looking for the next piece. He had one of the best pieces he'll ever find not to mention I am cute and sweet also..Yep, I was dumped for this site and this kind of BS...So you told him right..I dont think men like that are secure in their sexuality..A man constantly lookin for sex has to prove something to himself not us...
tim
#15 Nov 8, 2012
damm i would love to meet a squirter i would keep the bed soaked every day that would be awsome
Lol

Corinth, MS

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Sorry Tim...Still 2 heartbroke and I think I'm gonna get me a girlfriend this time...
Prolly

Byram, MS

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Lol.. You have that ex actually right. Each man I loved did this same thing. Looking for another because of their own low self image and I know that I was the best girl they had ever had ..,and they ..,,now all three will admit to you they had a good thing with me, and messed that up.....oh well
kids these days =)

United States

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Cry me a river bitch.(I've been heart broken) so that makes you turn les? Your pathetic. Just because you have been heart broken doesn't mean u turn lesbian that's a chose u make on your own. I can't stand a lesbian or a gay. I think someone should put a bullet in all of there heads.
Lol

United States

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Omg...See its guys like u that I'm talking about...I am not a lesbian, I was jus sayin that I have yet to find a man who appreciates me...I am very cute and sweet and there went any chance that u would've had to even chat with me....I can tell that you are disrespectful or u were 2 ne anyways....
tim
#20 Nov 8, 2012
well thats my luck never had one that could squirt and by the way im a guy but i got lesbeion also i love women a good one is hard to find
tim
#21 Nov 8, 2012
im a man but lesbein to maybe one day i will find a squirter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nastybitches 37 min Honest 16
Elected officials 57 min Darren 23
police chase on 6th st 1 hr Locate 2
Michelle McCoullough 1 hr Veronica 3
Cheap Skates! 1 hr Locate 11
LAKEN BROADWAY back on Drugs 9 hr Tia 3
Stores selling food items out of date 10 hr Locate 6
Kossuth coach arrested 11 hr Perry Mason 97
Who was found drown at Pickwick 20 hr Sam 10

Corinth Jobs