One of Oaklands finest drops the ball...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Truth

Monroe, LA

#67 Sep 13, 2012
okland is a den of racism
not impressed

Corinth, MS

#69 Sep 14, 2012
tommy is not a good person even tho he plays one at church
airplane dude

Santa Rosa, CA

#70 Sep 14, 2012
Mtk wrote:
Tommy Wilson had a big part in me recieving Christ. My daughter calls me daddy I'm drug free I love god I have a church a lovely wife that I love. Tommy Wilson is the most insperational man in my life.sounds like he a trust in a woman that everybody kick around but she failed Tommy won't give up on her caused many times we throw our hand up and let go of the rope that god called us to hold for our community u fed anyone today u put gas in someone car u cry with anyone today.Marie Wilson is like a mom to me
my wife an little girl they helped us when nobody elese would now because of first god then the Wilson family hold the rope for me an my family life is great now god is first in our life then living free where were a big part of helpin and feeding the community showing them god can change anyone thanks Tommy Wilson family for holding the rope for our family
thats good words to hear, glad your on the right road, i think tommy and maria are good people, never had to deal with them the way you have,
Who to say

Corinth, MS

#71 Oct 2, 2012
king family wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaat? That doesn't even make sense!!
So sad for the child. Do u know. The family. Personally

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steely Dannie Whitaker 26 min Saying 63
School board election 36 min Strange Coincidence 19
Randi (Feb '16) 1 hr KayB 2
brittany hollins???? 1 hr KayB 2
Charlotte and the shelter 1 hr Chris 70
1bdr furnished apt (Jun '13) 2 hr Donna Rasberry 19
Does anyone know when Shane Casabella's court d... 2 hr InquiringMinds 1
Farmington Baptist pastor arrested on sexual as... (Jun '13) 9 hr Just Sayin 926

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages