Gtown 71 N three fourths

Millington, TN

#43 Aug 23, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
Does anyone know the status on the child 's situation?
No they attend oakland, the enjoy posting here bashing each other more.
blessed

United States

#44 Aug 23, 2012
I know Tommy and he's not a bad person and I'm sure he was trying to help this girl get her life back,unfortunately too many times they even relapse or they are just using the system to try and get by. I'm not trying to be mean or negative and I know people can and do change but I don't think you should get your kids back if you abuse them just because you go to a few classes and a drugged parent is abuse too. Nothing good EVER comes out of drugs and alcohol. Way too many people depend on one or the other, I just can't see why you would choose that for your life. Praying for all involved in this especially the little girl. She has no idea what's going on and why her normal life was taken away.
Gtown71

United States

#46 Aug 24, 2012
Gtown 71 N three fourths wrote:
<quoted text>
No they attend oakland, the enjoy posting here bashing each other more.
Sad, but it seems you 're right. I pray, that wherever the small child is, that God will ptotect Her, and help heal any broken hearts involved. I fostered a young man once, and know first hand how it is to deal with Dhs./
republitard

Corinth, MS

#47 Aug 24, 2012
in response to blessed-nothing good ever comes from drugs? then go home and burn all of your cds,dvd,and books bc all of that great art that has enriched your life was created by artists extremely high on drugs--not to mention the great scientific advances made by people after having visions from LSD so yeah sometimes good things to come from drug use-drug abuse is how ever another story and there is a difference-and oakland is a hateful racist place
blessed

United States

#48 Aug 24, 2012
republitard wrote:
in response to blessed-nothing good ever comes from drugs? then go home and burn all of your cds,dvd,and books bc all of that great art that has enriched your life was created by artists extremely high on drugs--not to mention the great scientific advances made by people after having visions from LSD so yeah sometimes good things to come from drug use-drug abuse is how ever another story and there is a difference-and oakland is a hateful racist place
that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. This is your defense for doing drugs? I will say it again Nothing good ever comes from drugs or alcohol that I have ever seen or heard of. It destroys lives and make you someone your not.Ask most addicts if they wish they had never chose that path and most would love to go back and never make that choice that changed their lives it's just not worth it!!!!!!!
Gtown71

United States

#49 Aug 24, 2012
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. This is your defense for doing drugs? I will say it again Nothing good ever comes from drugs or alcohol that I have ever seen or heard of. It destroys lives and make you someone your not.Ask most addicts if they wish they had never chose that path and most would love to go back and never make that choice that changed their lives it's just not worth it!!!!!!!
Although it may make one creative - I say the bad outweighs the good BIG TIME, so Amen!!!
an old fan

Paragould, AR

#50 Aug 24, 2012
republitard wrote:
You are so stupid!!!
iknowhim

Corinth, MS

#52 Aug 25, 2012
DHS SUCKS I DO KNOW THIS...
Huh

Antioch, TN

#54 Aug 26, 2012
haha wrote:
what's funny is how when you join there they have you talk to one of the Littles about how to act and live. And he is the one who got divorced and broke up another family.
Which Little are you referring to?
Gtown71

United States

#55 Aug 26, 2012
People of all faiths can be more or less righteous then another, but who 's righteousness counts? Only the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ matters -all other is tradition, or self -righteousness.
Reading

Canton, MS

#56 Aug 26, 2012
What is Marie doing now?
Wow

Houston, TX

#57 Aug 26, 2012
what about the involvement of the busybody women in the affair?
Hypocrit

Windermere, FL

#59 Sep 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="why?"]Is this why the Kings are no longer with us?[/QUOTE]
Bcause Randy Bostick & Majority of Oakland members are hypocrites.
They want jewel in crown!!
tofunny

Jackson, MS

#60 Sep 9, 2012
Hypocrit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bcause Randy Bostick & Majority of Oakland members are hypocrites.
They want jewel in crown!!
They may want it but doubt they will get it, biggest thieves and crooks around!
Mtk

Corinth, MS

#61 Sep 11, 2012
Tommy Wilson had a big part in me recieving Christ. My daughter calls me daddy I'm drug free I love god I have a church a lovely wife that I love. Tommy Wilson is the most insperational man in my life.sounds like he a trust in a woman that everybody kick around but she failed Tommy won't give up on her caused many times we throw our hand up and let go of the rope that god called us to hold for our community u fed anyone today u put gas in someone car u cry with anyone today.Marie Wilson is like a mom to me
my wife an little girl they helped us when nobody elese would now because of first god then the Wilson family hold the rope for me an my family life is great now god is first in our life then living free where were a big part of helpin and feeding the community showing them god can change anyone thanks Tommy Wilson family for holding the rope for our family
Gtown71

United States

#62 Sep 11, 2012
Mtk wrote:
Tommy Wilson had a big part in me recieving Christ. My daughter calls me daddy I'm drug free I love god I have a church a lovely wife that I love. Tommy Wilson is the most insperational man in my life.sounds like he a trust in a woman that everybody kick around but she failed Tommy won't give up on her caused many times we throw our hand up and let go of the rope that god called us to hold for our community u fed anyone today u put gas in someone car u cry with anyone today.Marie Wilson is like a mom to me
my wife an little girl they helped us when nobody elese would now because of first god then the Wilson family hold the rope for me an my family life is great now god is first in our life then living free where were a big part of helpin and feeding the community showing them god can change anyone thanks Tommy Wilson family for holding the rope for our family
Tommy has helped many, with God 's help. We all make bad decisions. God and Tommy both know I 've made a few.:)
formeraddict

United States

#63 Sep 11, 2012
Tommy has helped my family as well. My husband & I lost our child to DHS bc we were on drugs. Tommy & many others in the recovery community bent over backwards to help us. We didn't even deserve all the help God gave to us thru the good people of this community. We have been clean now for 2 years, we have full custody of our child, we have a place we call home now.. not just a place we stay.. my husband has a great job & we have become completely different people. And we couldn't have done it without the help of Tommy & the other people who so willingly let us into their lives.( I don't want to put the other names of those other people on this site bc of all u hating nutjobs out there who will just run them in the ground). I am willing to bet the people on here bashing Tommy & what he does aren't going around doing God's work like he is. Who ever the woman was who messed up again & got the child taken away again, he cannot b blamed. That was her choice. And she made it. Its sad & very unfortunate for all involved, especially the child. But the blame is being placed on the wrong person. Tommy & his wife r great people & I am grateful to have had them come into our lives.
blessed

United States

#64 Sep 12, 2012
formeraddict wrote:
Tommy has helped my family as well. My husband & I lost our child to DHS bc we were on drugs. Tommy & many others in the recovery community bent over backwards to help us. We didn't even deserve all the help God gave to us thru the good people of this community. We have been clean now for 2 years, we have full custody of our child, we have a place we call home now.. not just a place we stay.. my husband has a great job & we have become completely different people. And we couldn't have done it without the help of Tommy & the other people who so willingly let us into their lives.( I don't want to put the other names of those other people on this site bc of all u hating nutjobs out there who will just run them in the ground). I am willing to bet the people on here bashing Tommy & what he does aren't going around doing God's work like he is. Who ever the woman was who messed up again & got the child taken away again, he cannot b blamed. That was her choice. And she made it. Its sad & very unfortunate for all involved, especially the child. But the blame is being placed on the wrong person. Tommy & his wife r great people & I am grateful to have had them come into our lives.
what a great testimony. Happy for you and your family. God bless!
blessed

United States

#65 Sep 12, 2012
Mtk wrote:
He is a great person and does a lot for his community. He really cares and he knows where you've been and when you've been there it makes it hit home and I know his reward someday will be awesome. Great job to you and mr.tommy!
@@@

United States

#66 Sep 13, 2012
Tommy is a snake in the grass. The ppl who are talking so highly of him must have never worked for him or new him personally. Don't let him fool u!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
perv is texting 12yo daughter (May '10) 53 min WayOut 86
Who are the baddest females in Corinth over 30? 2 hr JRI 1
Gas dropped below 2 dollars at wal mart. 3 hr wtf 1
Road blocks 4 hr Seabiscuit 4
Pickwick 4 hr Seabiscuit 4
Which county deputys need to go (Aug '11) 4 hr reality 80
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 5 hr Zellybeans1 686
Corinth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web