United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

RayRay wrote:
One girl is fighting for her life and another girl will have quilt for only God knows how long. It was an accident that is tragic for both girls. Everyone should be praying for both of these girls instead of making rude comments and playing the blame game.
I'm praying for both! I hadn't put any blame on anybody. I just said its common scenes what with happen if you walk out in front of a car! Come on! I pray double that one of the girls will see the light and get her life together with this wake up call. I have a good feeling she will make it with much much long term suffering to come but one person "GOD" can make her a new person if she will let him.
lotida

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Prayers are with both girls involved. Hopefully Vannah will see thru this and make a better life for herself. Maybe she will go in the right direction from here on out. I kno you are only a teen once and you should live your life to the fullest, but you have to use a little common sense. Whom ever she was consuming alcohol with should have kept her in and took care of her, but they didnt, they let her get out and run rapid. So you too have a roll in this, someone had to purchase the alcohol for the 19 year old!!!Don't forget tho, there is knowone to blame!!!
Random

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Neither of the girls should be at blame. He one who hit vannah or if she was "high or drunk" and in the road. Both are very bad. But both need prayers. And these days it doesn't take someone buying it for you I know alot of teens buying fir themselves at stores.
timmy timms

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Random wrote:
Neither of the girls should be at blame. He one who hit vannah or if she was "high or drunk" and in the road. Both are very bad. But both need prayers. And these days it doesn't take someone buying it for you I know alot of teens buying fir themselves at stores.
hold up. Please don't get on alcohol. If they couldn't walk in and buy it I can promise you they still would get it! Just like we went to TN in the 90's and got all we wanted and the kids in the 80's got it and the 70's and so on. It does not have to be sold in Corinth at all! They will still drive to get it! I can promise you this. Y'all better hope that booze is all they have. If they didn't have booze I can promise pot would be the next in line. Much easier to get and always has been and always will be. So, y'all folks might should welcome booze!!!
no dog in race

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

hmmmm wrote:
Is ppl really still going on about this kid?
if she's 19 she's an adult. Somebody's daughter? Yes! A kid or child? NO
real family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

I usually dont post on this site due to the nature of most of those who do. That aside, i can not sit back and let this go. Vannah is my family and good or bad , i love her dearly. To those of you who have the audacity to get on here and post all these negative comments, shame on you. Leave the judging to God. Do not try to lay blame on her or the dear girl who hit her. This was merely a horrific accident. Vannah is fighting for her life and needs prayers as does the girl who hit her. Neither was at fault. If you want to lay blame then lets do so on the so called friends who put her out in the middle of the road in the dark. I hope they can live with that negligent act. It doesnt matter what she has done in the past. It doesnt matter who is in our family or where they worked. It doesnt matter what you think of her mother. What matters is Vannah. She is someones daughter, granddaughter,sister,cousin,au nt,and friend. She has a tremendously large family that loves her unconditionally. She has a wonderful father and step mother who are heart broken. All we have is our faith and trust in God. Please take a look at those who mean the most to you and think about if someone was saying these cruel things about them. How would you feel. Vannah and the girl who hit her need your prayers. I wish nothing but peace for them both. We need our sweet girl to pull through this. Hang in there my sweet cousin. I know what a fighter you are and have faith that you will make it through.
cuz

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Ed br wrote:
<quoted text>
stay out of it fat ass! She's not your family
she is my family so please stop the negative comments chunky is family and we are hurting she is not doing good at all.
cuz

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

question wrote:
<quoted text>
we know Houston. He got fired from the county for being dirty all these years. How did this happen?
you dontbknow what you are ralking about
cuz

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

RayRay wrote:
One girl is fighting for her life and another girl will have quilt for only God knows how long. It was an accident that is tragic for both girls. Everyone should be praying for both of these girls instead of making rude comments and playing the blame game.
amen I am a cousin to Vannah and a friend to the family of the girl who hit her no one is at fault so please do not be cruel they both need prayers and their families do too.
cuz

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

real family wrote:
I usually dont post on this site due to the nature of most of those who do. That aside, i can not sit back and let this go. Vannah is my family and good or bad , i love her dearly. To those of you who have the audacity to get on here and post all these negative comments, shame on you. Leave the judging to God. Do not try to lay blame on her or the dear girl who hit her. This was merely a horrific accident. Vannah is fighting for her life and needs prayers as does the girl who hit her. Neither was at fault. If you want to lay blame then lets do so on the so called friends who put her out in the middle of the road in the dark. I hope they can live with that negligent act. It doesnt matter what she has done in the past. It doesnt matter who is in our family or where they worked. It doesnt matter what you think of her mother. What matters is Vannah. She is someones daughter, granddaughter,sister,cousin,au nt,and friend. She has a tremendously large family that loves her unconditionally. She has a wonderful father and step mother who are heart broken. All we have is our faith and trust in God. Please take a look at those who mean the most to you and think about if someone was saying these cruel things about them. How would you feel. Vannah and the girl who hit her need your prayers. I wish nothing but peace for them both. We need our sweet girl to pull through this. Hang in there my sweet cousin. I know what a fighter you are and have faith that you will make it through.
thank u my dear daughter I couldnt said it any better. Vannah we love you so much and are praying for you. And also praying for the girl that hit her she needs peace in knowing it was not her fault just a horrible accident.
Grammar Ghost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

cuz wrote:
<quoted text> she is my family so please stop the negative comments chunky is family and we are hurting she is not doing good at all.
"Well".
john boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

cuz wrote:
<quoted text>thank u my dear daughter I couldnt said it any better. Vannah we love you so much and are praying for you. And also praying for the girl that hit her she needs peace in knowing it was not her fault just a horrible accident.
it's non of my business and u don't have to answer if u don't want to. I know y'all said some trashy people she was running with put her out in the dark but WHY did she not see car lights comin and WHY walk in the middle of the road?
real family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

john boy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's non of my business and u don't have to answer if u don't want to. I know y'all said some trashy people she was running with put her out in the dark but WHY did she not see car lights comin and WHY walk in the middle of the road?
i dont recall calling anyone trashy. I am not.laying blame on them. I merely stated that if the ones who were throwing blame arpund wanted to lay blame then lets go with that negligent act. I personally would not put a friend out of a car in the middle of the road at night knowing that she had been drinking. Let it rest. This was an accident and all i ask for is prayer for Vannah.
PreacherLady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

real family wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont recall calling anyone trashy. I am not.laying blame on them. I merely stated that if the ones who were throwing blame arpund wanted to lay blame then lets go with that negligent act. I personally would not put a friend out of a car in the middle of the road at night knowing that she had been drinking. Let it rest. This was an accident and all i ask for is prayer for Vannah.
umm, we'll not lay blame on the people that put her out either because I for one know when Vannah says she wants something that you better give it to the girl or she's gonna go crazy! She was screaming to let her out of the car trying to open the door and get out as it was moving. It was an accident, and you can't say that it wasn't her fault because YES, she was drunk, and YES, she was in the middle of the road. Her fault!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

It's really inappropriate to bring up a bunch of crap ( true or not) this girl is fighting for her life and no matter what she may have done she did not deserve this.People need to learn some compassion and consideration for others instead of aways bashing them. I'm sure you can't say you have never done anything wrong. So grow up and pray for this girl.
PreacherLady wrote:
<quoted text> umm, we'll not lay blame on the people that put her out either because I for one know when Vannah says she wants something that you better give it to the girl or she's gonna go crazy! She was screaming to let her out of the car trying to open the door and get out as it was moving. It was an accident, and you can't say that it wasn't her fault because YES, she was drunk, and YES, she was in the middle of the road. Her fault!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I don't have any idea. But they couldn't have been very good friends if they couldn't have gotten her somewhere safe before letting her out. She can't be too hard to contain she is a very small girl
Are u serious

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Y'all leave vannah alone! She was hit by a car and if you're not her family then you don't need to know more than that!! Vannah is fighting for her life. Maybe y'all need to stop being so heartless and pray for her and her family. It doesn't matter if you hate her or not!! Have a heart and don't put her on here and bash her mother! That's their family problems not yours! Y'all grow the hell up and stop bashing people on this site. This site isn't even for what y'all use it for! Yall are selfish self centered piece of shits! Y'all wanna get on this site? Ok that's fine. Go have a debate about the politics or something. Or go out and make something of yourselfs!!
vannah

Grenada, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

mr smit wrote:
<quoted text>
French infested prostitute?? Now I don't think this is a good time to bring up her momma!
say that to my face bit*h!!!!
I Wild Each It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

vannah wrote:
<quoted text>say that to my face bit*h!!!!
Did you seriously bump a thread that hasn't been posted on in over a year just to say this? Please go hide back under your rock. Or stop smoking it.
bystander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

I heard about this when it happend.. I know vannah and ive had my beef with her.. But regardless people shoulda sucked that shit up and prayed for her... Thats what i did!! I dont blame her for being pissed and commenting on it now!! If they werent cowards they wouldve gone to where she was and said to her face.. Ir waited till she was better... Not hide behind a computer screen!! Vannah if i was you id be effing people up for all the shit they talked!! And i hope your doing alot better!!#

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rogers Supermarket Produce Dept. 30 min anthonycorinthms 17
Atheist's speak out. 32 min Doubt1ng Th0mas 448
who jumped off the bridge by the round about? 1 hr AlsoCurious 6
Debate: Ferguson - Corinth, MS 1 hr Freehand 38
Cheating At Its Best 3 hr Ex friend 19
why do women date married men 3 hr Judy 29
car-mart on 72 East 3 hr Her 7

Search the Corinth Forum:
•••
•••