May God be with all involved.
Passer

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2012
On n parkway?
chunky

Sarasota, FL

#5 Sep 11, 2012
That was my niece that got run over so keep all negative comments to yourself thank you
knwsher

Sumrall, MS

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Here we go again..She was Kim to my cousin so keep comments to yourself.!!!!
mee

Corinth, MS

#7 Sep 11, 2012
If it was my family people were running their mouth about I would defend them too...
praying

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Praying for the family. I hope she's ok.
yep

Corinth, MS

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Hope she is ok, praying for her.
mother of 2

Perkinston, MS

#10 Sep 11, 2012
this sends shivers down my spine

Since: Apr 12

Booneville

#11 Sep 11, 2012
What happend and where?
Serious

United States

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Not a child! The girl was 19 years old and yes it was on N Parkway. The girl that hit her was in high school. Just a terrible accident! Pray for both families and if your walking at night please becareful.
friend

Corinth, MS

#13 Sep 11, 2012
who hit her
Doesnt Matter

Corinth, MS

#14 Sep 11, 2012
It doesn't matter about the names of the individuals involved in this accident. When you put names on here some IDIOT will most certainly start trashing one or the other, if not both. Give it a rest and just pray for the young ladies involved. The Good Lord knows who they are...
fr

Corinth, MS

#21 Sep 11, 2012
Really wrote:
Vannah Ill be praying for you and your family. Stay tough to get thru this..
may god watch over you! Let's all keep this family in our prayers
truth

United States

#23 Sep 11, 2012
All of these comments are crazy. Getting ran over by a car is nothing to be on here talking trash about. It's not like it will not be in the paper. But both girls need prayers at this time. I couldn't imagine how the driver feels weither its her fault or not. She will have to live with that memory the rest of her life. I didn't see any comments about how the girl is that was ran over, but I hope and pray she is okay. I'm also praying for both of their families, both girls will be in need of support after an accident of any kind. Put yourself in their shoes before you start writing stupid comments. You might be walking from the gas station itself to the pump where your car is sitting and get ran over... Would you want people on here talkng trash about you??? Yeah, they could say it was your fault because you were in the area where cars drive... There's rarely any pedestrain crossing there!!!! So use your brain.
Ohno

United States

#24 Sep 11, 2012
I heard Vannah isn't doing good at all! Anyone know anything else?!

Since: Aug 12

Perkinston, MS

#25 Sep 12, 2012
Ugh-if it was vanna I hope the driver gets tested. She be a for real ho
really

Corinth, MS

#26 Sep 12, 2012
Karma vigilante wrote:
Ugh-if it was vanna I hope the driver gets tested. She be a for real ho
This makes no sense at all and you should probably skip the waiting period and just go to hell now and avoid the rush of hateful comments still to come. Enjoy troll
Longtimefriend

United States

#29 Sep 12, 2012
Vannah is in terrible shape! Your ridiculous comments aren't needed! If anybody wants to say or do anything, just pray she makes it through this... Oh, and for your smart "get tested" comment, she's clean! I've seen papers and my sister has been to the doctor with her time and time again with her other health problems! The girl has had problems before now, and this will just make it worse! Vannah is living, but she's got many broken bones and many cuts and bruises! An angel was holding her that night. Otherwise she wouldn't still be here! Thank you God, you're amazing!
GOD BLESS

Iuka, MS

#30 Sep 12, 2012
Longtimefriend wrote:
Vannah is in terrible shape! Your ridiculous comments aren't needed! If anybody wants to say or do anything, just pray she makes it through this... Oh, and for your smart "get tested" comment, she's clean! I've seen papers and my sister has been to the doctor with her time and time again with her other health problems! The girl has had problems before now, and this will just make it worse! Vannah is living, but she's got many broken bones and many cuts and bruises! An angel was holding her that night. Otherwise she wouldn't still be here! Thank you God, you're amazing!
I agree 100%!! Although she has not had no mother this should be a grey eye opener for her to change her life around! Maybe GOD is telling her that she better than thy old woman thy gave birth to her
True

United States

#33 Sep 13, 2012
TRUTH IS wrote:
Melissa Brown (Vanna's Mother) is a crazy psychotic evil bitch. She has never been a good mother to her kids. she has put them kids through hell all of their lives. Vannah was drunk when she got ran over and I hope when Melissa sets there and looks at that baby that guilt eats her alive. A drugged out alcholic mother parting with her kids !!! What in the HELL are these so called parents thinking !!!
Lots of people have bad parents but they're still human. How bout instead of dogging them you pray for them......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lauren Kelly & Donna Haynie Stafford 4 min Brit 10
Cindi wren 37 min IMHO 2
shut it down 42 min Seriously though 7
"State Line Mob Lawyer" 45 min Seriously though 3
Cody Sargent 2 hr Thinking of you 3
Baby stuff 2 hr RoxofoxeR 1
I want U-verse TV brought to Corinth! 2 hr Likely 11
Gingers 23 hr Zellybeans1 36
Corinth Dating
Find my Match