First Prev
of 7
Next Last
NITOC

Nettleton, MS

#1 Jan 24, 2011
This school is awful..It is old they need to build a new Elementary and High and need to get some better water and The kids there need to show some manners
mmmmm

Tupelo, MS

#2 Jan 24, 2011
no life???? i think so...
mmmmm

Tupelo, MS

#3 Jan 24, 2011
yea the water is bad but all the kids in the county need to learn some manners.. open your EYES!!!
well well

Millington, TN

#4 Jan 24, 2011
They are just trying to keep with the city kids.
The truth

Toledo, OH

#5 Jan 24, 2011
well well wrote:
They are just trying to keep with the city kids.
Hell, they can't keep up with the city schools. The city schools get all the money! No county school can keep up with the HAVE ALL city schools!
Carol Hutcheson

Corinth, MS

#6 Jan 25, 2011
NITOC wrote:
This school is awful..It is old they need to build a new Elementary and High and need to get some better water and The kids there need to show some manners
Guess ur kids r SNOOTS from Corinth City Schools...right...ya know the ones that drown when it rains! Now that's manners 4 ya...NOT!

Corinth, MS

#7 Jan 25, 2011
couldnt have said it better.. out of all the schools, corinth is the only one who can afford to buy all their cheerleaders and athletes uniforms, shoes etc. and county schools have to fork out thousands each year for our kids. something needs to change with the sharing program around here.
thankful

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2011
people let's be thankful that any of our area schools are not as crime ridden as memphis no matter what shape they are in
nbf

Corinth, MS

#9 Jan 25, 2011
better schools get better stuff dont be a hater
Marleee

Booneville, MS

#10 Jan 25, 2011
Carol Hutcheson wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess ur kids r SNOOTS from Corinth City Schools...right...ya know the ones that drown when it rains! Now that's manners 4 ya...NOT!
Now carol you know I went to Corinth and you love me just fine!
Carol Hutcheson

Corinth, MS

#11 Jan 25, 2011
Marleee wrote:
<quoted text>
Now carol you know I went to Corinth and you love me just fine!
Sorry have NO idea who u r....I didn't go to Kossuth or Corinth!
corinthian

Corinth, MS

#12 Jan 25, 2011
Corinth doesn't buy their cheerleaders uniforms, the cheerleaders/parents do. Corinth kids do not get everything handed to em. They pay a share as well. I went to corinth and participated in many extracurricular activities so I can vouch for this. I always paid my share. And as for "sharing the wealth"?? City schools and county schools are separate for a reason. Corinth doesn't even play some schools in their sports programs. City school kids usually get a better education. I attended a county school and when my parents switched me to Corinth, my grades dropped substantially for the first semester because the teaching is so much more in-depth than at county schools.
haha

Nettleton, MS

#13 Jan 25, 2011
Carol Hutcheson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my kids are not snoots Kids at kossuth dont have manners at all my child got made fun of because of her back and her hips Kossuth is a no account school thats needs to be burned to the ground
Carol Hutcheson

Corinth, MS

#14 Jan 25, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text> Well, my kids are not snoots Kids at kossuth dont have manners at all my child got made fun of because of her back and her hips Kossuth is a no account school thats needs to be burned to the ground
Whatever...I'm sure there are two sides to every story. Both of my children attend Kossuth and I wouldn't have them go ANYWHERE ELSE...PERIOD! FYI...ALL children get made fun of at times during school, it doesn't matter what school it is City or County! Hate to hear u had a bad experience at Kossuth, however my children make honor roll and have since elementary. At least at Kossuth the children don't have to worry about what BRAND clothing that they wear or how much $$$ momma and daddy have. Gonna burn something maybe it should be the standards by which your children live all high and mighty....
haha

Nettleton, MS

#15 Jan 25, 2011
Carol Hutcheson wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever...I'm sure there are two sides to every story. Both of my children attend Kossuth and I wouldn't have them go ANYWHERE ELSE...PERIOD! FYI...ALL children get made fun of at times during school, it doesn't matter what school it is City or County! Hate to hear u had a bad experience at Kossuth, however my children make honor roll and have since elementary. At least at Kossuth the children don't have to worry about what BRAND clothing that they wear or how much $$$ momma and daddy have. Gonna burn something maybe it should be the standards by which your children live all high and mighty....
Ha, my children dont live all high and mighty yes they do get nice things but guess what we dont live in a house we live in a double wide!!! We are getting a house real soon though my children dont go around and brag about what they have!!! Brandon Burns at Kossuth he should be fired for what he did to Jake Portifeild by picking him up by the shirt and screaming in his face!
corinthian

Detroit, MI

#16 Jan 25, 2011
Carol Hutcheson wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever...I'm sure there are two sides to every story. Both of my children attend Kossuth and I wouldn't have them go ANYWHERE ELSE...PERIOD! FYI...ALL children get made fun of at times during school, it doesn't matter what school it is City or County! Hate to hear u had a bad experience at Kossuth, however my children make honor roll and have since elementary. At least at Kossuth the children don't have to worry about what BRAND clothing that they wear or how much $$$ momma and daddy have. Gonna burn something maybe it should be the standards by which your children live all high and mighty....
Excuse me, but kossuth kids are just as guilty as Corinth kids about what clothes they wear and who their momma and daddy is. Last names are everything in the county as well as the city- you should know this if you have children at kossuth. And as a child, my brother and I were hazed relentlessly and that is why my parents moved us. The children had no reason to treat us that way. Don't make excuses like "oh well they were just kids...". No, this crap went on for 6 years. At Corinth, I was never treated that way and had many more opportunities and chances to excel, where as kossuth had NO opportunities unless you wanted to play in the band, cheerlead, play football, and play basketball. Sports and music. That's it.
corinthian

Detroit, MI

#17 Jan 25, 2011
Carol Hutcheson wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever...I'm sure there are two sides to every story. Both of my children attend Kossuth and I wouldn't have them go ANYWHERE ELSE...PERIOD! FYI...ALL children get made fun of at times during school, it doesn't matter what school it is City or County! Hate to hear u had a bad experience at Kossuth, however my children make honor roll and have since elementary. At least at Kossuth the children don't have to worry about what BRAND clothing that they wear or how much $$$ momma and daddy have. Gonna burn something maybe it should be the standards by which your children live all high and mighty....
Don't you want the best for your children? As a former student of kossuth, I would never allow my child to attend that school. Corinth schools will give your child a much better education. Your children would have 10x the opportunities to excel.
Want to Know

Matthews, NC

#18 Jan 25, 2011
What is being accomplished by this for the schools and students? Nothing! Take a deep breath and relax. There are improvement to be made at all schools; but you will make none with this!!!
Carol Hutcheson

Corinth, MS

#19 Jan 25, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text> Ha, my children dont live all high and mighty yes they do get nice things but guess what we dont live in a house we live in a double wide!!! We are getting a house real soon though my children dont go around and brag about what they have!!! Brandon Burns at Kossuth he should be fired for what he did to Jake Portifeild by picking him up by the shirt and screaming in his face!
Ok...guess you don't know but many families live in double wides...what does that have to do with anything? And I never said anything about children bragging about what they have...and if you have a problem w/ a teacher take it to the school board.
Carol Hutcheson

Corinth, MS

#20 Jan 25, 2011
corinthian wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but kossuth kids are just as guilty as Corinth kids about what clothes they wear and who their momma and daddy is. Last names are everything in the county as well as the city- you should know this if you have children at kossuth. And as a child, my brother and I were hazed relentlessly and that is why my parents moved us. The children had no reason to treat us that way. Don't make excuses like "oh well they were just kids...". No, this crap went on for 6 years. At Corinth, I was never treated that way and had many more opportunities and chances to excel, where as kossuth had NO opportunities unless you wanted to play in the band, cheerlead, play football, and play basketball. Sports and music. That's it.
Sorry to say but I have NEVER heard of any CLOTHING wars going on at Kossuth. And NEVER once has another child teased mine due to how much $$$ I make! My children are PROUD of their school and if I have ever had a problem w/ the school or another student I go straight to the principal and if that doesn't solve the problem I go to the school board. And my oldest child plays sports for KHS and has NEVER received special treatment for doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
look who is missing drug court again lmao 39 min Sweet Southern 1
Dewey Eaton anyone know him 49 min Manylessonstogiv 11
Tati monroe 2 hr Lmfao 2
Need a guy's last name 4 hr Anonymous 1
DILFs (Apr '11) 4 hr lakegirl 69
Steely 5 hr Curious 2
day care 6 hr Concerned Citizen 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages