Curious

Tupelo, MS

#1 Jan 6, 2013
So who is the woman in the paper that got arrested for prescription fraud
Citizen

Corinth, MS

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Curious wrote:
So who is the woman in the paper that got arrested for prescription fraud
Think she worked at MRHC Clinic Napper opened in Walnut that has alredy closed.Wonder why it closed so soon Mr. Napper
BIG JACK

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2013
If u read the paper u should know dumba$$
Curious

Corinth, MS

#4 Jan 6, 2013
I saw the name. Just wondered about her.
crazy

Jackson, MS

#5 Jan 6, 2013
you would be suprised at how many nurses are pill heads and do this
i steal

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 6, 2013
She from the theo are she is a freaking thief! Plain and simple . A dumb read neck thief!
Nosey

Corinth, MS

#7 Jan 6, 2013
What's the name?
observer

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Think she worked at MRHC Clinic Napper opened in Walnut that has alredy closed.Wonder why it closed so soon Mr. Napper
Wrong wrong wrong. Get your story straight.
to i steal

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 7, 2013
No she is not. She got caught up in LIFE and it happens! Get your facts straight b4 u run your trap! And for the record...she never worked at the walnut clinic!
i got fired lol

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2013
to i steal wrote:
No she is not. She got caught up in LIFE and it happens! Get your facts straight b4 u run your trap! And for the record...she never worked at the walnut clinic!
Yea she is ! A freaking thief! They wouldn't of fired her for nothing. Caught up in life hell . Caught steeling more like it!
Larry flynt

Corinth, MS

#11 Jan 7, 2013
crazy wrote:
you would be suprised at how many nurses are pill heads and do this
99% a lot of times and 1% that does it once in a blue moon. If your a nurse and been one for awhile and say you never have your a LIAR!! And GOD is not with you!!!
Larry flynt

Corinth, MS

#12 Jan 7, 2013
i got fired lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea she is ! A freaking thief! They wouldn't of fired her for nothing. Caught up in life hell . Caught steeling more like it!
not sure about her but your WRONG there! Yes they will fire you for no TRUE reason. Now they won't fire you for no reason right but they will find a reason when some of the ass kissers get it in got you! Seen it first hand. Dirty, wrong, crooked place to work.
Ur right

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 7, 2013
I heard they caught 2 thieves who were they??
Observer

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Larry flynt wrote:
<quoted text> not sure about her but your WRONG there! Yes they will fire you for no TRUE reason. Now they won't fire you for no reason right but they will find a reason when some of the ass kissers get it in got you! Seen it first hand. Dirty, wrong, crooked place to work.
You got that right, Larry. I don't care where it is you work, if they want you gone, you're gone. They'll find something.
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, Larry. I don't care where it is you work, if they want you gone, you're gone. They'll find something.
read online, employers can fire, if the female workers are too attractive. I will try and find that article. Don't know how that rule can apply with the ACLU hands in every cookie jar. Talking about discrimination for being overly attractive??? Heard it all. They claim, bigger looking people get hired faster/quicker than less attractive folks. That is the very reason, it's Best to work for yourself these days. No one in corporate america appreciates loyal workers.
Really

Tupelo, MS

#17 Jan 7, 2013
I hope y'all don't think this chick got fired for being too pretty!!!
Susan

Cathedral City, CA

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Really wrote:
I hope y'all don't think this chick got fired for being too pretty!!!
I have no idea about this original post or the Nurse that was fired. One man posted on here, how employer can fire for any unknown reason to get rid of an employee. I posted about woman in new that got fired for being too attractive. I posted a bunch of links from other attractive folks that got fired for being overly attractive. Crazy stuff going on in our World these days. I was thought the work place appreciate attractive folks? Who Knows what to think these day???
theif

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 7, 2013
She stole!!! Bunch of dumb asses she stole drugs. It's in black and white!!!
Real talk

Tupelo, MS

#20 Jan 8, 2013
She is the sorriest excuse of a human being that ever walked this earth and not just because of this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ran away cuz she is hated 9 min Curious 12
TONYA Peppers Employee 39 min Chad 6
Using people 47 min Amy 16
Tiffany Holbrook 1 hr Eerie 5
Happy Memorial Day!!! 1 hr Pretty Brown Skin 1
Smoke dawg 3 hr I have 1
Cafeteria at Magnolia Hospital 12 hr Employee 8

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages