Thank you corinth pd
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thank you

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Recently i called pd to speak with an officer about some missing belongings from my house and requested that if possible they would do some extra patroling around my residence. And they have the officer was very polite and made me feel comfortable asking for help. Thank you again very much.
Maybe

Corinth, MS

#2 Mar 16, 2013
I'm glad to hear your request of the Corinth pd went well. I gave up calling them because I called about my car being broken into and the officer basically tried to convince me not to do a report of it. But I needed it for insurance reasons. It would be nice to know who our good, hard working officers are in this city so we know will do the job. Again. The good officer. No need to bash the bad ones.
Wtf

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Screw them
Who is it

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2013
I don't remember his name. But he was so helpful to me and my family. He looked like gsp. Ha. But seriously that's the only way I remember him. Corinth pd is good to go with me.
btw

Hollywood, FL

#6 Mar 18, 2013
What is gsp
Huh

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Explain what gsp is? I know everyone on this dept. unless this person is new
notimpressed

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2013
an mma fighter.. and there is no one that looks like him at CPD.. you may THINK you look like him, since you are probably the inflated officer that posted that about yourself.... lol
Who is it

Corinth, MS

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Gsp is a martial artist for ufc. He looks similar to him. I just don't know his name. This forum is about thanking our police officers. It was only a matter of time before someone starts bashing them and saying they are writing about themselves. I'm sure they don't care about topix.
Impressed

Corinth, MS

#10 Mar 18, 2013
People like notimpressed are the ones who had bad experiences with our police department. You are either someone who thinks that are friends with all the cops but aren't. Or your just basically have no life. I thank our cops for their work. It's not an easy job to do.
Btw

Corinth, MS

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Don't know him. Mma is the devils sport and it should be banned again
Lol

Corinth, MS

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Is it the detective dale? He doesn't look like him.
Who is it

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Apologize for responding to a post thanking out officers. I only said gsp incase someone knew who it was. Lets see. It was late at night so it's someone on nightshift. He was alittle short. Does that help.
impressed

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2013
sorry, but I didn't have a bad experience with any of our CPD officers, I AM friends with several of them, and I do have a life ;) a damn good one. they bust their asses for us, and don't get paid nearly enough, they are extremely under appreciated by our community, even if there are a few bad apples in the bunch.. I apologize for any negative talk..
Who is it

United States

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Well I appreciate your honesty. My family and I move here from Texas but bought our house prior to our arrival. When we arrived we found the place broken into. The officer was very professional about our needs and then was helpful in telling us about the area. From where we came from our cops were very rude and unprofessional when needed. It's good to live in a town where your cops are good people. If I knew the name of the officer I would say it. I think our officers deserve credit. It's not a job I could ever do.
Teddy

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2013
We have a cop that looks like gsp. Lol. Does he speak French too.
Wife of who is it

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2013
First and foremost I love the city of Corinth. We moved here in September. I don't know this gsp person and not sure why he said that. He is basically stating that he has agreed to the original post of thanking our boys in blue. In Texas it was difficult to thank them. Our first experience with them was because of our house being broken into and wanted someone to walk inside before we did because it was dark out. Not only did this officer assist with this. But asked if we needed anything else. Welcomed us to the city and was very helpful in the things to do in the area. We made our opinions of this dept based off this officers actions and we were very pleased. Maybe y'all will bash others and that's fine. But this officer, who I think was officer Ross, but not 100 percent on name, was courteous and professional. I have heard great things about our police and fire dept from coworkers and neighbors. So please just understand we are thanking the Corinth pd as a whole, just like someone originally stated on this forum. Police and fire dept, we support u.
good cop

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Is lane fowler still on CPD ? Plz no smart remarks ! I have known him awhile, but someone said he was out on leave. I always thought of him as bring honest and good.
Friend

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2013
I believe lane is still working at Cpd. I saw him at subway grabbing food. As far as officer Ross goes, never heard of him. It's either someone new, or you have the name wrong. I have a calendar from 2012 of Cpd employees and nobody looks like gsp. However this is the 2012 calander. I never received the new one so I don't know. But the fact that our officers out doing the job right. Well then I'm happy to pay the taxes
impressed

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2013
hey wait a minute! Stegall? he's a rookie, good guy, he actually looks like him.. forgot about him
not impressed

Hollywood, FL

#21 Mar 18, 2013
impressed wrote:
hey wait a minute! Stegall? he's a rookie, good guy, he actually looks like him.. forgot about him
Looks nothing like him at all actually. Nice try though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
audriana wilson franks (Aug '13) 49 min Channel Dr 14
why lie 55 min right 1
What these politicians are saying. 1 hr Corinthian 31
Ask Jesus Christ in your heart ❤ now 1 hr prove it 7
water park 3 hr bubba 9
shane price 3 hr Merciful 19
LaCosta (Apr '14) 3 hr Fed up 13
More from around the web

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE