heyitsme

Corinth, MS

#21 Jan 14, 2011
ralph dance helps people he knows, throws out cases for people he drank with growing up, its sad when a man abuses a woman and herasses her and ralph turns around and throws the case out just because he knew his family, be a man ralph and help stop these things, ur suppose to be a hero!!
TaxPayer

Plantersville, MS

#22 Jan 15, 2011
David Lancaster,our chief is one of the best police officers that I know! Thank you David for everything you do!!!

“Girls just wanna have fun”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 15, 2011
Corinth is a joke. Un professional. The young police needs diapers and
someones hand to hold. Get rid of the kids. Most of them were doing illegal things A year ago and now they r supposed to serve and protect. Pretty bad when i have to tell the kid what he could give me a ticket for. Corinth arrest ppl. Never reads rights, dont even buckle them up in the back of the car. An to mention uve already got the person arrested but for some reason u feel driving thirty over the speed limit is a comfortable pace
to
go at. Cops run red
lights and think they run the roads. I seen a cop the other day cut thru mcdomalds to avoid a stoplight. If a fucking cop
can do it why cant everyone else. Get the kids training bras
all u cocky cops pull the cucumber out ur butt and do some work.
Thanks to you all

Corinth, MS

#24 Jan 15, 2011
heyitsme wrote:
ralph dance helps people he knows, throws out cases for people he drank with growing up, its sad when a man abuses a woman and herasses her and ralph turns around and throws the case out just because he knew his family, be a man ralph and help stop these things, ur suppose to be a hero!!
For #1 Ralph Dance does not believe in men beating on woman....I'am a fine example! I was abused by my x-husband and lots of other stuff.I was scared to go to sleep at night because of the threats he made to me and my child.If he couldnt have me, he would just kill us both...And Ralph Dance and other officers would do their best to patrol the area...Or would have whom ever was on that side of town to keep an eye out for me and my daughter.. The man I was married to was not joking...He bought a gun to kill me and my child...And no I did not ever go to school with him,drink, nor anything else with Ralph!!!! He is a good man and has a good wife and beautiful children. If you need him, he would be there. He is dedicated to his job and gives everyone respect..Unless ur just a worthless piece of work.He is fair with his job!!! But if you get on his bad side because you just keep getting urself into trouble...Then NO he wont help you...Ralph Keep up with the good job!!!! I support you 100% and always will...
heyitsme

Corinth, MS

#25 Jan 15, 2011
Im a fine example also, Yes, Ralph started out doing his job with the case, when my childrens father was beating me, but as soon as he found out the guy, i never heard anything else about my case, then come to find out, their daddy told me about his family talking to him and got it threw out..ive never been into any kind of trouble, just work and take care of my children, made a mistake by getting with their daddy and lessons learned and now i have a husband who treats me like gold. But yes, Ralph Dance helps people he knows, even when they're GUILTY.. and its a crying SHAME!

Arlene, you were there for me and stood strong, thank you for caring and your hard work to help us feel so cared for...you truley are a hero!
yo mammy

United States

#26 Jan 15, 2011
Corinth police r a mess all they do is run around here and f*** with our black folks. Corinth police ain't. Shit???????!!! NONE OF THEM... they all suck....
long arm of the law

United States

#27 Jan 15, 2011
yo mammy wrote:
Corinth police r a mess all they do is run around here and f*** with our black folks. Corinth police ain't. Shit???????!!! NONE OF THEM... they all suck....
Because you black folk never do anything wrong do you?
Billy Beaver

Pinola, MS

#28 Jan 15, 2011
Shon Crewe
good guy

Ridgeland, MS

#29 Jan 15, 2011
yo mammy wrote:
Corinth police r a mess all they do is run around here and f*** with our black folks. Corinth police ain't. Shit???????!!! NONE OF THEM... they all suck....
Now thats funny right there i dont care who you are !! They aint messing with the black folks anymore than anyone else... now the married women would be a different story!
yo mammy

United States

#30 Jan 15, 2011
long arm of the law wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you black folk never do anything wrong do you?
nothing but mind our own business. But they white folks on the other hand running to a meth house or making a meth labs trying to blowup some shit. Hahaha now what do u think about that"" shit head long arm of yo so called law""
ACHS STUDENT

Monroeville, AL

#31 Jan 15, 2011
Sharon Parker and Randy Dickerson are the best two cops in this town. I look up to both of them and i really think we need more cops experienced like they are.... thanks for what yall do
Cindy A

United States

#32 Jan 15, 2011
Detective Petey is great, he helped me when no one else would. Thanks.
Lost pup

Corinth, MS

#33 Jan 15, 2011
If I had to choose it would b between mike shipman Arlene / benn gann , Jerry mayhall , Randy Dickerson , and Landon Tucker. Now Landon I really respect cause not only does he serve and protect this city but also serves his country in the military. Now the county would be between Danny holloway , Lucas Wooten , and Shane Crowe or Tony davis. I work closely with most of these guys and u couldn't ask for better folks. Thank you guys for all you do.
Loyal

United States

#34 Jan 16, 2011
Tony Davis by far in the county!! He's a really good man and officer!!!! Thanks for all you've done for me!!! And Mayhall in the city!! He's helped me out a lot too! Overall, ACSO has better people! City has a few lemons and punk ass rookies!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#35 Jan 16, 2011
Ralph Dance
Karma Kicks

Monroeville, AL

#36 Jan 16, 2011
It would be Sharon Parker,Randy Dickerson, and Robert Loyd. They listen and do a great job for our city. However, I do appreciate all of them and they deserve thanks for some of the mess they have to put up with. But as far as not letting the badge go to their heads, just to pull authority, it would be the three listed above.
Sorry I disagree

Corinth, MS

#37 Jan 16, 2011
to the moon wrote:
John Hall. Over 20 years of service. Trained by the best officer corinth ever had! Thank you Mr. Hall for all you do!!
He is the BIGGEST racist I have ever met and a SMART ASS too....I dont owe him a damn thing!!!! He thinks white folks owe him something!!!! NOT ME!!!!
Thanks to you all

Corinth, MS

#38 Jan 16, 2011
heyitsme wrote:
Im a fine example also, Yes, Ralph started out doing his job with the case, when my childrens father was beating me, but as soon as he found out the guy, i never heard anything else about my case, then come to find out, their daddy told me about his family talking to him and got it threw out..ive never been into any kind of trouble, just work and take care of my children, made a mistake by getting with their daddy and lessons learned and now i have a husband who treats me like gold. But yes, Ralph Dance helps people he knows, even when they're GUILTY.. and its a crying SHAME!
Arlene, you were there for me and stood strong, thank you for caring and your hard work to help us feel so cared for...you truley are a hero!
I'am very sorry about your bad experience with ur situation.But before you blame Ralph Dance for what happened. You may want to take a look at the crooked Judge we have had for many years. Thats who signs the warrants and the restraning orders. That what happened to me. His dad was friends with the judge! so regarless how many complaints I made i fear for mine and my childs life.He wouldnt do SHIT....So I geuss if he would have went on with his plan to kill us...He would have gotten away with it...So look at the judge..Not Ralph Dance!!! and I been where you was and understand completley and am really sorry you had to go thru that...But it was the judge in my case.
MEE MEE is me

Kilmichael, MS

#39 Jan 16, 2011
Dragon wrote:
What cops in Corinth do you have the most respect for? Is there any that has helped you out in your life? Some that have bent over backwards to help you in one way or another? Post the names of the best cops you know.. And thank them for their service..
i think ALL men/women that get up everyday, and go out into this "WILD" world in which we live,to protect us/ community deserves to be mentioned. i personally do not know many police officers from city/county, maybe thats a good thing? lol, my daddy always said those that know the poice r the ones that usually stay in trouble..lol our home as growing up was the house that the police officers would come by and drink coffee, did'nt matter what shift.. i was raised to respect them. i do KNOW that their will ALWAYS be ONE , two, or ever how many that may be so called "CROOKED"? but, i do think ? we have ONE. two ,ever how many of these in all professions! ya think???? so i praise ALL officers, did i mentioned i have never gotten a ticket? lol but true!
hey

United States

#40 Jan 16, 2011
long arm of the law wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you black folk never do anything wrong do you?
thats all they know is blacks the same ones. white get out a kill a person they do nothing they hang every where and the police s say nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trantham 4 min Bears 18
Michael Lynn Goodman 1 hr Hmmmm 1
Is she available 2 hr Carlos 1977 4
tell me guys 2 hr blondie 3
Donnie feazell 2 hr Clicks 12
Cracker Barrel Approved to Open in Corinth (Oct '13) 2 hr Locate 81
avectus job fair (Feb '15) 2 hr Locate 7

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages