friends with benefits
joe corinth

Corinth, MS

#1 Jun 19, 2012
im looking in corinth for a female that want to be fk buddies or friends with benefits is there any ladies hunting the same here in corinth
FTFY

Pontotoc, MS

#2 Jun 19, 2012
You misspelled "DESPERATE".

Just go to cherries and give em a few extra dollars...
joe corinth

Corinth, MS

#3 Jun 20, 2012
no im not desperate "shit for brains" all of people out there want this kind of arrangement ftfy so blow it out your ass dickhead
What

Memphis, TN

#4 Jun 20, 2012
Forget spelling joe, brush up on the English. I can't tell what you're saying with that last post.
Corinth, MS

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Remember it will bite you back. But some girls don't care willing take a chance . Happy hunting there are plenty and some do get away with it.
billy bob

Corinth, MS

#6 Jun 25, 2012
im personally am seeking a nice lady to have as a sex buddy for those with the same as i little or no time
but i only looking for 1 to do this with have my own home to meet i'm not butt ugly just don't time for a relationship does that make me a bad guy
hambone

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Call Ralp Dance. He didn't get that round mouth from square meals.
funny

Madison, MS

#8 Jun 25, 2012
good movie, really enjoyed it!
No One

Corinth, MS

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Half the women now days want sugar daddy to take care of them. They don't want a relationship. And the other half well they is leg lickers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Childers 45 min Bri 1
Jason childers 1 hr Sara langston 41
Charlotte at the VFW 2 hr Curly Howard 16
Brandon Riggs Teresa Lautenbach 4 hr Plug 11
Corinth parade 8 hr Sorrynotsorry 6
the pit stop 8 hr guest 16
Where is Jamie Lambert???? 10 hr Lol 3

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance