First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MannersMatter

Corinth, MS

#1 Feb 24, 2013
these guys are dicks they have no maners and treat thier customers bad they look down on any one who pawns to them i will never use them again just rather use cashcow they are nice an ont treat u bad
Quest

Kilgore, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I went in there the other day, just looking around. They didn't have a lot, but what they had was priced kinda high! I like cash cow too. I enjoy visiting pawn shops looking for deals, and have found a few at Cash Cow, plus the owner is super nice.
BigBoy fan

Corinth, MS

#3 Feb 24, 2013
No one made you pawn there. If you didn't like them then don't go back. Ranting on here is not going to ruin their business. They are doing great.
Shopper

Saltillo, MS

#4 Feb 24, 2013
The first two threads read as billboard advertisements for cash cow,
good advice

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
I went in there Saturday and made a purchase and then went back a few hours later for another purchase. The guys are great, very helpful.
new to this

Atmore, AL

#6 Feb 25, 2013
I have an old wedding set. Would I get a fair price there? Never have sold anything but just curious.
Merle

Corinth, MS

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Never been anything but courteous and helpful to me. As far as prices, it's a friggin' pawn store, if you don't want to haggle go to freakin' Walmart
Stooge

Oxford, MS

#8 Feb 25, 2013
We all knew before they opened it was supposed to be a "High End Pawn Shop" if you don't like it then don't bring your junk there to pawn it & then bitch about it on here because you did not get what you wanted out of it.
jon jon

Duluth, GA

#9 Feb 25, 2013
It will be gone in couple of years when they can't write it off anymore
AGM

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Looks like a nice place to me. The people were very nice and helpful!
Tried it

Corinth, MS

#11 Feb 26, 2013
new to this wrote:
I have an old wedding set. Would I get a fair price there? Never have sold anything but just curious.

No I would not suggest pawing jewelry. I tried selling when they first opened. The guy was more interested in some crap I got off overstock.com then the higher quality jewelry. All he kept saying I'm not a jewelry store... Then don't deal in the stuff. So for about 5 rings one retailing $2000 I got offered $200. Yea right.
MannersMatter

Corinth, MS

#12 Feb 27, 2013
BigBoy fan wrote:
No one made you pawn there. If you didn't like them then don't go back. Ranting on here is not going to ruin their business. They are doing great.
yeah and let me guess you work there this is a community and i will rant if i want they dont need noone to help them ruin their buisness they are doing a very great job ruining thier own business.
MannersMatter

Corinth, MS

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Stooge wrote:
We all knew before they opened it was supposed to be a "High End Pawn Shop" if you don't like it then don't bring your junk there to pawn it & then bitch about it on here because you did not get what you wanted out of it.
ha your comment made me laught big boy fan num2
MannersMatter

Corinth, MS

#14 Feb 27, 2013
good advice wrote:
I went in there Saturday and made a purchase and then went back a few hours later for another purchase. The guys are great, very helpful.
aslong as ur buying why wouldnt they be mean congrats on overpaying:]
BigBoy fan

Corinth, MS

#15 Feb 27, 2013
MannersMatter wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and let me guess you work there this is a community and i will rant if i want they dont need noone to help them ruin their buisness they are doing a very great job ruining thier own business.
No actually I don't work there. Did they turn you down on a job there?? The parking lot is full every time I drive by there so their business is going great. Jealous much??
interested

Corinth, MS

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Tried it wrote:
<quoted text>No I would not suggest pawing jewelry. I tried selling when they first opened. The guy was more interested in some crap I got off overstock.com then the higher quality jewelry. All he kept saying I'm not a jewelry store... Then don't deal in the stuff. So for about 5 rings one retailing $2000 I got offered $200. Yea right.
Have you sold any of your jewelry yet? I my wife lost her rings while we were on vacation , in the big beautiful ocean ! Lol, not real funny , but I told her not to wear them when we were at the beach. She is small and has tiny hand , big wave comes up, bye bye wedding rings! She will be having a birthday soon, and I would like to buy another set. Even though I said I wasn't . The set retail cost me 7,000$, I do not plan on spending that type of price again. She is a bit careless and a bit too blonde, but nethertheless would love to buy her something nice. Plz if u have any of the jewelry left let me know and I can send u my email
get real people

United States

#17 Feb 28, 2013
when pawn shop(s) come into a town houses get broke into, people need good paying jobs & drunk crack head low life scum is out in full force
NOT A SUPPORTER

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Mar 1, 2013
The owner is a business man that owns The Corinth Furniture factory and has interest in many other ventures. The pawn shop is just a place to take in playing money and a tax write off. Closing soon not likely. If he gets bored with it, it will just go up for sale. He is very wealthy. Throws wild parties, runs with lots of different women, loves to drink and has his hand in the big gun and ammo market. Seldom in the shop. So Pawn if you must. Just thought you'd like to know what your supporting.
who cares

Monticello, AR

#19 Mar 1, 2013
i love how people worry about others business. Its his money i believe he can do what he likes. As as for guns and ammunition, you must be a far off right wing liberal to even make a statement like that...in other words if you dont like it dont go there. WHO CARES!!!!! jus makin an observation....
King Dolla

Corinth, MS

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Big boys suck d@$)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Brown and White Female Pitbull 33 min Jerk 33
Dal Nelms (Aug '12) 34 min Jerk 48
Does the size a man's package really help? 1 hr huh 27
First Monday and Dog Theft (Jan '12) 1 hr Here-Kitty 44
Yellow lab missing 2 hr dreamcatcher 17
cindi with a w 5 hr truetat 1
Sheriff Race 8 hr pro Mike 8
Corinth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web