Loving life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

You know who you are!! If you are reading this and thinking it is for you then take heed!!! I'm through with your bull shot!!! Get you a new life! Stay out of mine! Stop contacting my family and friends. I told you I wanted you out of my life forever! You controlled me and kept me from my family far too long! I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire after the way you did me and my family! You did this to yourself . Get on with your life and stay the hell out of mine..
Lol

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Lol
Ike

Leopold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Tina even as a corpse you makin shit
Lmao

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

When I first read this I was thinking damn my wife is at it again!!
whomp

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Hahaha lmao guess he pissed off his baby mamma ...I dont get it tho how we suppose to.know? I hate mystery
Loving life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

No it's none of you, trust me this ole gal knows its for her. She made my and my family life a living hell for years. Had to cut her completely out of my life and she is going around lying saying I want her!! Heck naw! I done!!
derp

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Loving life wrote:
No it's none of you, trust me this ole gal knows its for her. She made my and my family life a living hell for years. Had to cut her completely out of my life and she is going around lying saying I want her!! Heck naw! I done!!
Oh you are a dude. When I first read this I thought it was a chick because I never thought that any guy would get on here and start to rant like an estrogen fueled drama queen. You go boy!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Loving life wrote:
Funny who gets blamed for everything!
Loving life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Nope, wrong again. Wasn't married to her but she tried to act like it. Controlled til I blowed. Had to move on. Couldn't fart without her sniffing it.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Loving life wrote:
Nope, wrong again. Wasn't married to her but she tried to act like it. Controlled til I blowed. Had to move on. Couldn't fart without her sniffing it.
That's not why and I'm not the one lying
derp

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Loving life wrote:
You are better off without her dude. Who wants a girl going around sniffing their farts? But wait... Were you always farting when she was around because if so she can't really help it. Now if you are in a totally different room and you let one rip and she runs in and starts sniffing and breathing in real deep then that's just weird.
Fase Palmer

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Derp, you're quality.
derp

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Fase Palmer wrote:
Derp, you're quality.
Most people don't realize it but really I'm just trying to bring a little humor to this crap salad of a website.
Loving life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Ha ha yeah it was lot more than weird derp. Wacko crazy! Couldn't be happy. Life is too short to be unhappy. I chose to be happy.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Loving life wrote:
who is this ole gal that you are so done with?
Fun chick

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Swf in belmont wants random hook ups 6 6 2 2 6 0 1 7 7 0. Come on hit me up
yea buddy

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Haha if I had to guess u are prolly fugly and have stds.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

And probably doesn't have a tooth in her head either
haters

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

She gone so why u still hateing and why do people gotta get on topix and tell their business anyways !!! Very childish grow the hell up !!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Loving life wrote:
Ha ha yeah it was lot more than weird derp. Wacko crazy! Couldn't be happy. Life is too short to be unhappy. I chose to be happy.
You seem real happy, on Topic complaining about her, wow true happiness

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
When a girl squirts is it piss??? (Sep '12) 1 min classy 84
Hot girl 12 min pied piper 13
are there any jobs? 13 min Yessir 9
person run over by train 32 min Ami 68
Denide by the board if nursing 1 hr Indian-Chief 55
Birthing classes? 2 hr annonymous 4
foodstamps, child support question (Jul '13) 2 hr Two_40 36
•••

Child Abduction Emergency for Alcorn County was issued at April 23 at 7:27PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Corinth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance