Next Last
Fase Palmer

Mooresville, NC

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Think about it! Like alcohol, it will:

1. Create legitimate jobs in Corinth.

2. Generate revenue and tax dollars.

3. Help gross guys get laid.

4. Keep money local. I mean, we know guys are hitting up hookers in Memphis, why not keep these dollars in Alcorn County?

5. It's already here. Why not control it?

Plus, it probably won't be your daughter (or bi-curious son) getting railed hourly, so why should you be against it? It will help the local hotel businesses and put more money in the healthcare and abortion troffers. The local pimping business can be regulated and taxed. It will drive those churchies crazy!

Say YES to prostitution and say BYE to your morals (you weren't using them anyway)!!!
Gtown71

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Fase Palmer wrote:
4. Keep money local. I mean, we know guys are hitting up hookers in Memphis, why not keep these dollars in Alcorn County?
Plus, it probably won't be your daughter (or bi-curious son) getting railed hourly, so why should you be against it? It will help the local hotel businesses and put more money in the healthcare and abortion troffers. The local pimping business can be regulated and taxed. It will drive those churchies crazy!
Say YES to prostitution and say BYE to your morals (you weren't using them anyway)!!!
Great idea, I mean they already do this now in corinth, so why should we have to drive all over the country, to indulge our rights?

All them church folks eat out to much, and thats a sin.
They lie and gossip, and even drink liquor, so why not?
It will never pass becouse people want to keeo us in the 60's, I mean 30's, anyway a woman should be able to do what she wants with her own body!?!?
like you said, if they get lazy, then there is more abortion money, and hey while we on it, why not open up an abortion clinic?
Why do good, hard working people have to drive way out of town to get an abortion?
They tried proabition on abortion, but that didn't work out, thanks to a hand full of good judges women have their rights back.
It is the law!!!
Plus these women suffer, as they abort a kid, so why should they be FORCED BY CHURCH GOERS to ride all the way home?

People all over town smoke pot, do they not?
Why let the druggies make all the money, just what we mentioned alone, could bring in good jobs, new parks for the kids, "that we decide to havr", and don't get me started on places to eat.
This town is a rat box, right now!!!

I don't want to sound ungreatfull, self centered, or selfish, but if you oppose me, then I will not shop at your place of work, or go where you go.

Plus my dad can beat up your dad.
last statement was free.
Vote Yes!!!
Truth

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea, I mean they already do this now in corinth, so why should we have to drive all over the country, to indulge our rights?
It will never pass becouse people want to keeo us in the 60's, I mean 30's, anyway a woman should be able to do what she wants with her own body!?!?
like you said, if they get lazy, then there is more abortion money, and hey while we on it, why not open up an abortion clinic?
Why do good, hard working people have to drive way out of town to get an abortion?
They tried proabition on abortion, but that didn't work out, thanks to a hand full of good judges women have their rights back.
It is the law!!!
Plus these women suffer, as they abort a kid, so why should they be FORCED BY CHURCH GOERS to ride all the way home?
Why let the druggies make all the money, just what we mentioned alone, could bring in good jobs, new parks for the kids, "that we decide to havr", and don't get me started on places to eat.
I don't want to sound ungreatfull, self centered, or selfish, but if you oppose me, then I will not shop at your place of work, or go where you go.
last statement was free.
Vote Yes!!!
Sounds good to me maan.
My ole lady don't give me whats I need anyway.
Plus I might smoke me a fatty, before I get there.

They open o sundays, becouse I have to get baptized after every visit. Lol
Stooge

Tupelo, MS

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I thought prostitution already was legal here. We have Cherries Strip Club already in operation Something that Jackson, Tennessee doesn't even allow anymore a strip club.
Fase Palmer

Mooresville, NC

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Stooge wrote:
I thought prostitution already was legal here. We have Cherries Strip Club already in operation Something that Jackson, Tennessee doesn't even allow anymore a strip club.
If you call scabby girls dancing in bathing suits a strip club, then yes.
girl

Corinth, MS

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Fase Palmer wrote:
The people here drink it HERE already.. they just have to run to Baldwyn or State line and get it and bring it back. Itll be no different if its sold here, but will bring more business.
Fase Palmer

Mooresville, NC

#7 Dec 11, 2012
girl wrote:
<quoted text>The people here drink it HERE already.. they just have to run to Baldwyn or State line and get it and bring it back. Itll be no different if its sold here, but will bring more business.
Exactly!!! There's already prostitution here! Lets keep horny guys with female from having to drive so far.
Fase Palmer

Mooresville, NC

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Female issues*
Ye Old Hypocrits

Oxford, MS

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Fase Palmer wrote:
At least there would be a business in Corinth that wouldn't have to worry about the taxes driving them into bankruptcy. At least it would bring better prostitutes into the area where a man could hire a good clean one for the night. Right now all Corinth has to offer are nasty skanks.
Fase Palmer

Mooresville, NC

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Ye Old Hypocrits wrote:
<quoted text>At least there would be a business in Corinth that wouldn't have to worry about the taxes driving them into bankruptcy. At least it would bring better prostitutes into the area where a man could hire a good clean one for the night. Right now all Corinth has to offer are nasty skanks.
Well, if we import prostitutes we would be costing the local ones their jobs. We'll have to regulate that.

Hey, more government jobs!
shredded wheat

Saltillo, MS

#11 Dec 11, 2012
can't have prostitution in Corinth,it would never go over.
Too many Corinth girls GIVE it away for a pay to play business to make it.
yep

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2012
THis is the best idea ever as I have no morals and need a job! A great way to pay for my sons tuition as well! I mean this is the best solution ever!!
peter
#13 Dec 11, 2012
yep wrote:
THis is the best idea ever as I have no morals and need a job! A great way to pay for my sons tuition as well! I mean this is the best solution ever!!
it it would be the only way i would get any geez
bomb fart

Tucker, GA

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Why make it legal??? Keep it the way it is now and we won't have to pay for it! Girls are sooo easy in giving that stuff up and its free! Just act/be a gentalman and tell them what they want to hear which is "I'm the perfect man you have been looking for".. "I open car doors for you" ya ya ya.
eeewwww

Walnut, MS

#15 Dec 11, 2012
bomb fart wrote:
Why make it legal??? Keep it the way it is now and we won't have to pay for it! Girls are sooo easy in giving that stuff up and its free! Just act/be a gentalman and tell them what they want to hear which is "I'm the perfect man you have been looking for".. "I open car doors for you" ya ya ya.
Ppl pay for those scaggs at H.H????LMAO

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 11, 2012
$10.00 in the hood black or white. $5.00 at sprint mart cornner
shredded wheat

Saltillo, MS

#17 Dec 12, 2012
lazy people wrote:
$10.00 in the hood black or white.$5.00 at sprint mart cornner
you are probably right,just hope ya got more $$$ left over for antibiotics lol.
cj smooth

Tupelo, MS

#18 Dec 12, 2012
I think there are some pretty women here but can you imagine what kind of nastiness would be standing on street corners? I wouldn't want to see that every time I went somewhere. I would probably lose a little weight tho cuz I would lose my appetite.
Truth

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 12, 2012
Fase Palmer wrote:
A bad joke equal bad!
Truth

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 12, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the law!!!
last statement was free.
Vote Yes!!!
Good points. Why should it be illegal? A person being prohibited from getting paid for services rendered; marriage is a legal form already. I know! You are going to say your mythical god instituted it. Why should I have to live by the rules you keep dreaming up that came from your god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The REAL problem with Corinth 1 hr blood an guts 7
Britni's baby 1 hr Oldie but goodie 3
Marlar Family 2 hr Familia 11
Will the Selmer traffic cam tickets hold up in ... 5 hr Noone 12
Football 5 hr Yoda 49
gotcha covered cell phone accessories (Dec '13) 5 hr Noone 17
Female vendor at rogers 6 hr Shayshay2000 10

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance