Harlows Closed For Goof

Tupelo, MS

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Gonna miss them!
kkk

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Went by yesterday & a sign said Closed .
aces

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Now we got some Cambodians running our local shops. What happened to the home owned/operated dives? It's ashamed some of our local yocals won't help back them. As much old money as there is, you'd think someone would give em a hand. I won't go to the other place! Ever!! Last couple of times I did go, their employee, kept talking about how nasty they are.
klandy Klause

Pontotoc, MS

#4 Oct 5, 2012
muslim trash bought dairy queen--even magnolia car club quit having their car ralleys there.
try and find a pork item on the menu--------
Corinth Girl

Corinth, MS

#5 Oct 6, 2012
klandy Klause wrote:
muslim trash bought dairy queen--even magnolia car club quit having their car ralleys there.
try and find a pork item on the menu--------
The only pork they have ever served was a BBQ sandwich. And it's still I'm the menu.

Magnolia Car club stopped having car shows there several months before the owners changed.
Corinth Girl

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Corinth Girl wrote:
<quoted text>The only pork they have ever served was a BBQ sandwich. And it's still I'm the menu.

Magnolia Car club stopped having car shows there several months before the owners changed.
Sorry autocorrect... The only pork they have ever served was a BBQ sandwich. And it's still on the menu.
wrong

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
The reason the car club quit having it there is because the people would not let them come in and cool off In the summer. It was hindering their business.
Corinth Girl

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2012
wrong wrote:
The reason the car club quit having it there is because the people would not let them come in and cool off In the summer. It was hindering their business.
I am sorry but that is just not true. The organizers became hard to deal with. They didn't like that Dairy Queen mgmt started counting and monitoring all the ice cream giveaway coupons. Every registered car was to receive 2 free coupons. The organizers would giveaway coupons to everyone multiple times. As well as complained that they didn't receive enough free giveaways.
DANCIN MACHINE

Saltillo, MS

#9 Oct 6, 2012
ITS A DAMNED SHAME ABOUT HARLOWS. THEY WERE GOOD HARD WORKING FOLKS AND NOW THEY ARE GONE, WITH THE ONLY HANDMADE DONUTS FOR MILES. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY IT.
oh no

Corinth, MS

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Im sure gonna miss them.
citizen

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2012
Yes but they never had what u wanted?
wannaknow

Corinth, MS

#12 Oct 7, 2012
closed for good?
Logic

Saltillo, MS

#13 Oct 7, 2012
I heard that Hildebrand is single and retired. Maybe he will come back to Corinth and reopen it.

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2012
citizen wrote:
Yes but they never had what u wanted?
Agreed, they always ran out of something!
not happy

Corinth, MS

#15 Oct 8, 2012
This business has been here for ever ! Wow ! Unbelievable .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will get Sheriff on August 4th? 2 hr Just tuned in 159
Best all time Alcorn county athlete (Oct '10) 6 hr JustSayin 212
who shot woody 6 hr Lol 46
News Corinth man charged with capital murder 8 hr communist 9
9 hr Never Again 1
Corinthian Plant Closure 11 hr Anita 12
CHS cheerleaders, band... 11 hr Ashamed 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages