Tupelo, MS

#1 Jan 7, 2012
information on the mask meth bust?
so sad

Houma, LA

#2 Jan 7, 2012
yo momma wrote:
information on the mask meth bust?
I went to hs with Jen. Was very shocked and saddened to read this news. It is so sad that people let things like this ruin their life. So sad.
corinth

Corinth, MS

#3 Jan 8, 2012
What happened
Untrue

Shannon, MS

#4 Jan 8, 2012
Why R U starting a rumor like this? R U that mean ?
Untrue

Shannon, MS

#5 Jan 8, 2012
Sum ppl will believe this crap!
Huh

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jan 8, 2012
It's not a rumor.. I use to feel bad for Jen, but she just keeps going bak to his stupid ass. He is trash that will never be anything more. She is on his level now. She has children & when u put drugs before them, u deserve to sit behind bars! Sad part is he will just tell everything he knows, like he always does & he will walk free AGAIN while she sits there! I kno Jerry personally & he is poison. He really f***ed his ex wife up too.. She hasn't been worth a damn in yrs. she puts her dope before her kids too! Now , she even does the dope w her 16 yr old daughter!
..truth

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jan 8, 2012
Yea Jerry use to run meth thru kossuth and hatchie bottom all the time. He use to tie his x wife down and shoot her up with meth against her will. He truly is what makes up the scum if this earth
Really

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Untrue wrote:
Why R U starting a rumor like this? R U that mean ?
u must be someone blinded by his unique torture! He is dragging u in!!
Untrue

Shannon, MS

#9 Jan 8, 2012
If this is not rumor it is shocking to me and my family. I guess you don't really know ppl.
unbeliever

Houma, LA

#10 Jan 9, 2012
iknow jen dont believe if true dont need to be discusing on topix let her family have a little peace while trying to deal with it
truth

Tupelo, MS

#11 Jan 18, 2012
she was doing this stuff before she ever met this boy ..........please!!!!
RAIN DANCER

Atmore, AL

#12 Jan 18, 2012
More idiots spreading filth using people's REAL NAMES!

I hope you people get sued to hell.

Not that most of you have anything worth taking. Who wants a rusted out trailer with a door on a rope, after all.
Curious

Blytheville, AR

#13 Jan 19, 2012
Huh wrote:
It's not a rumor.. I use to feel bad for Jen, but she just keeps going bak to his stupid ass. He is trash that will never be anything more. She is on his level now. She has children & when u put drugs before them, u deserve to sit behind bars! Sad part is he will just tell everything he knows, like he always does & he will walk free AGAIN while she sits there! I kno Jerry personally & he is poison. He really f***ed his ex wife up too.. She hasn't been worth a damn in yrs. she puts her dope before her kids too! Now , she even does the dope w her 16 yr old daughter!
. U talkin about Sandra Mask??
jerry mask

United States

#15 Apr 13, 2012
This is Jerry mask I. Am begging u ill will pay u trash talkers to pull in my drive way and talk smack like is being said on here about me and my wife
jerry mask

Sarasota, FL

#17 Apr 17, 2012
Were done and tryin to put this behind us n save our relantionship n family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the men at Lowe's 30 min so big 57
super mom 38 min kk 2
cute guy that works at bowling alley. 1 hr his girlfriend 13
cars4less 1 hr long john 13
sweet guys 3 hr Single 15
Jeff Palmer 3 hr Wellwell 4
And the award for best actor in Corinth goes to... 3 hr Lynn 3
Corinth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web