First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Looking

Corinth, MS

#1 Nov 3, 2012
I jus wanted 2 clear something for those of u who missed my earlier post and comments. I am not looking for a man 2 talk 2, 2 date, or 2 screw! I would never get on this site 2 look for a man of any kind. Since I have been seeing my last boyfriend (ex boyfriend), I haven't even thought about looking 4 another man but the problem is, I dont get the same respect! I am being sarcastic when I post that shit about looking 4 a man! I do it because my boyfriend/ex-boyfriend wont stop looking for women on here! I had been on this site a total of 2 times before I figured out he stays on here doing it! Then when I do the same 2 get him back, he wont speak 2 me! Now..I'm not sure what u call that, but "shitty" keeps coming 2 mind! So there is no need 4 any of u 2 tell me that this aint the place 2 be looking 4 men..Thank you..Sincerely, a woman who cant seem 2 find a decent man anywhere...P.S.Dont even want one anymore!
Kendra

Corinth, MS

#2 Nov 3, 2012
U go girl!
Lindsey

Corinth, MS

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I luv it! Lol!
Tellme

Corinth, MS

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Who is it? Just in case he ever looks for me. I dont want him if y'all done. U should do the rest of us a favor and keep him. LOL
For Real

Corinth, MS

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Yea girl who is it? At least warn the rest of us! Or do like TellMe said and keep him! Lol
tired of it

Corinth, MS

#6 Nov 3, 2012
I am in the same boat friend!!!! I didnt know so many people got on it!!!until dating a man.....
Looking

Corinth, MS

#7 Nov 3, 2012
tired of it wrote:
I am in the same boat friend!!!! I didnt know so many people got on it!!!until dating a man.....
I know it girl! I had no idea either! Its amazing what a sorry man will teach u! I feel your pain! And if mine aint on here, Its facebook..Doing the same!
Looking

Corinth, MS

#8 Nov 3, 2012
And "tired of it", the other post "Looking for a sweet guy" , that was mine too before this one! I know exactly how u feel!
Mississippi Man

Corinth, MS

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Damn Looking. Give us a name. We love that shit on here! We'll make him our next topic!
Alexis

Corinth, MS

#10 Nov 4, 2012
I 2 have the same problem! Not a good guy left!
Looking

Corinth, MS

#11 Nov 4, 2012
I may give his name later on y'all...
Looking

Corinth, MS

#12 Nov 4, 2012
His initials are R.N. but that R is just what he go by. Its really T.N. Either way stay away!
OMy

Corinth, MS

#13 Nov 4, 2012
"Looking" is it Ray Norman? Only 1 I can think of like that. Tell us we dyin 2 know. Lol
Alexis

Corinth, MS

#14 Nov 4, 2012
I dont think she wanna give a name
Mississippi Man

Corinth, MS

#15 Nov 4, 2012
No she dont want to but we want her 2
OMy

Corinth, MS

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Hey Looking. He black or white?
Looking

Corinth, MS

#17 Nov 5, 2012
..Lol y'all..Not telling the name nor will I be back on this site..Not gonna COMPLETELY destroy him like he has me..I'm gonna let y'all have it..I have never let a man make me say and act as bad as I have this one..I'm jus not even myself anymore..I am better than this and better than him..Besides I got to much going on right now..Fixing to start new job and hopefully move to Tupelo..I'm sure there's better men down that way and I'm a pretty and sweet woman so there's no doubt that I will be fine..Dont even know why I would lower myself to this anyways..Lots of fish in the sea and I'm deserving of one of them..Nice try though y'all for the name lol but he aint worth all this..I'm moving on...
Mississippi Man

Corinth, MS

#18 Nov 5, 2012
Damn girl, we want more info and a name!
Looking

Corinth, MS

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Lol..Let it go..I am...He aint worth it...
truth

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>I know it girl! I had no idea either! Its amazing what a sorry man will teach u! I feel your pain! And if mine aint on here, Its facebook..Doing the same!
So, why are you still with him? Put his azz to the curb!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scotty bradley 28 min lawddissick 10
Fight at Aggiemart 32 min dark knights 3
A McDaniels 45 min mud riding neon 9
Michie/Corinth Diet Pill clinics (Mar '14) 1 hr dont tell 19
anyone know sarah brock 1 hr Yep 3
Shane Price saint??? 3 hr christie 15
Is North Corinth Christian Academy accreditted? 3 hr love 7
Gina Rodgers Smith 9 hr Indian-Chief 32
More from around the web

Corinth People Search