Comments
1 - 20 of 104 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Gush

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

During sex if a girl squirts is she pissing on me??
nothardly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Gush wrote:
During sex if a girl squirts is she pissing on me??
it means you have received the ultimate gift.....
donkey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 2, 2012
 
I've had that done durning oral sex
big o

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

No its not pee. Woman have a gland that is similar to the males prorate gland. When stimulated properly it causes her to release a female ejaculate. The same stuff produced when a girl is "wet", just more of it all at once....Google it you'll get a better discription. Urine smells like urine, female ejaculate doesn't really have a smell
You should be able to tell the difference.....
loaded diaper

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 2, 2012
 
Is it brown squirt ? Does it smell like shiyt ? I don't think it's jizz as in a guy's jizz. Next time catch some in a cup and see what color.
big o

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 2, 2012
 
big o wrote:
No its not pee. Woman have a gland that is similar to the males prorate gland. When stimulated properly it causes her to release a female ejaculate. The same stuff produced when a girl is "wet", just more of it all at once....Google it you'll get a better discription. Urine smells like urine, female ejaculate doesn't really have a smell
You should be able to tell the difference.....
I meant "prostate gland" not prorate gland LOL
..damn autocorrect... anyway just Google it. You might learn something.
gusher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 2, 2012
 
It's basically water but it's girl nut
whatever

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 2, 2012
 
I wanna learn how to do that
i know

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 2, 2012
 
whatever wrote:
I wanna learn how to do that
How to squirt or make a woman squirt
Gush

Sumrall, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 3, 2012
 
Ok thanks guys it did arouse me more when she did
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I do squirt evertime I have sex u know when ur bout to but you can't control it and it's clear by the way
haha

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 3, 2012
 
Lol wrote:
I do squirt evertime I have sex u know when ur bout to but you can't control it and it's clear by the way
how do you do it? Can all women do it
Man

Oxford, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Some of the best sex of my life was a "squirter". She would rhymically get going faster before the event and then it would explode as did she. It didn't happen just once, it happened over and over. I learned to put a plastic cover over the mattress and pad the bed with towells and then we'd get nekkid because we'd be all wet in no time. Ahh the memories. Yes, its clear, odorless, and cleans up easily. Some men will never experience the pleasure of having sex like this.
howudoit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 3, 2012
 
Why don't all women do this?
wetone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 3, 2012
 
Man wrote:
Some of the best sex of my life was a "squirter". She would rhymically get going faster before the event and then it would explode as did she. It didn't happen just once, it happened over and over. I learned to put a plastic cover over the mattress and pad the bed with towells and then we'd get nekkid because we'd be all wet in no time. Ahh the memories. Yes, its clear, odorless, and cleans up easily. Some men will never experience the pleasure of having sex like this.
this is rare.. I had one like this...sex was awesome ...
Rookie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

All women do do this! You just have to know how to stimulate her. But, then she also needs to know how to release. You can't just DO IT! There's a trick to it...

“Bored and Annoyed”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 3, 2012
 
Rookie wrote:
All women do do this! You just have to know how to stimulate her. But, then she also needs to know how to release. You can't just DO IT! There's a trick to it...
I disagree. I do. But have very active sexually mature girl friends that cannot. Even I don't every time I orgasm.
Nobucks

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 3, 2012
 
If she squirts when I'm giving oral pleasure no need for towell man I eat it and enjoy ! Just like they enjoy swallowing us. Real turn on ! I like it wet! It looks just like our pre-cum clear and slippery. Gotta love it dude.

I do anything a girl likes me to do.
Rookie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

smarty_pants wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. I do. But have very active sexually mature girl friends that cannot. Even I don't every time I orgasm.
I think all women can do this. Obviously, I haven't been with all women. But, some women you have to work a little longer to achieve the goal. It's just my opinion. I'm not a doctor. Far from it. LOL
Nobucks

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 4, 2012
 
Rookie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all women can do this. Obviously, I haven't been with all women. But, some women you have to work a little longer to achieve the goal. It's just my opinion. I'm not a doctor. Far from it. LOL
Well I agree and somewhat disagree at the same time. I've known some girls who just didn't care for sex a whole lot and were in fact a little on the cool side.

Why it was I don't know but that's how it was. They could get into all the foreply but when it came to the main event naaaah ! I didn't stick around long enough to figure them out. But I don't think any of them could cum like that unless they learned to open up a little and knowing them I doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aggies send flowers to CHS fieldhouse before game 44 min zellybeans 25
Spooner 51 min zellybeans 2,221
hurricane creek fishing 57 min Road Rat 7
Sec/college football picks 1 hr Great One 45
Hopkins on the highway 1 hr Normal person cop... 1
anybody wanna talk? guyzz!!? (Aug '12) 1 hr VeryConcerned 23
It's the blacks 2 hr peckerwood 63
Cheating At Its Best 17 hr lover 39
•••
•••

Corinth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corinth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corinth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••