alleeged raid at city park nets drugs

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Corinth, MS

#1 Mar 17, 2013
wonder why there has been no news about this ? supposedly the park shop was raided and pot and pills were found and the state inmates working as trustees were removed and charged. Wonder where the drugs came from ? Wonder why it's not News ?
Just Curious ......
curious

Corinth, MS

#2 Mar 18, 2013
THE CITY PARK PEOPLE ! Where your kids play ball, and you walk your dog, and buy hot dogs and sno cones ! Not a word mentioned in the news !?? Is it true ? Is it Not ? A city park Employee is going around telling this so, I'm inclined to beleive it i'm just amazed it's being kept from from the public. If they have have cleaned it up , Good Job ! But, Let Us Know and, Let us know that the wrong doers and the over see'ers of the wrong doers are dealt with accordingly !!
This is Our City Park After All !
City Park Curious

Corinth, MS

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Read the comments by Curious and comment , I'm Curious.......
sawSomestuff

Ridgeland, MS

#4 Mar 18, 2013
I took my kids too the park and while I was their i saw a inmate meet a woman at the pavillion and proceed too makeout and basically dry hump . It was so gross & appauling . Do they just let inmates run loose ?
mee

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2013
curious wrote:
THE CITY PARK PEOPLE ! Where your kids play ball, and you walk your dog, and buy hot dogs and sno cones ! Not a word mentioned in the news !?? Is it true ? Is it Not ? A city park Employee is going around telling this so, I'm inclined to beleive it i'm just amazed it's being kept from from the public. If they have have cleaned it up , Good Job ! But, Let Us Know and, Let us know that the wrong doers and the over see'ers of the wrong doers are dealt with accordingly !!
This is Our City Park After All !
Just call the city PD and ask if it's true;)
emu

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Its true they even had lucky briggs over thare sniffing the convicts butts and draws for dope.
james

Atlanta, GA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
emu wrote:
Its true they even had lucky briggs over thare sniffing the convicts butts and draws for dope.
thats a good one!!
City Park Curious

Corinth, MS

#8 Mar 19, 2013
WHY isn't it in the paper ? Why And who are they protecting ? Some wethin weird goin on there !!
info

Oxford, MS

#9 Mar 20, 2013
It is true about the raid and arrest. Don't know if they were inmates or not but I was listening to the scanner as things were unfolding. They staked it out for a while then moved in and arrested 4 I belive. True no News in our beloved NEWSPAPER.
Artist

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Why does this surprise anyone? There is absolutely no control at the park. The director is a joke. A 70,000 a year salary should command a much better leader. Thanks Gerald. You have umpires that smell of alcohol during games, convicts driving vehicles in and out of the park plus meeting outsiders all the time. The grounds are in terrivlw shape most of the time. This area is just wasting away until someone has the cohoonas to stand up make a change.
Citizen

Pinola, MS

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Well the guy who runs the park is a big drug dealer. His first name is Keith. He hires some of the druggies he deals to also!!! Isn't this just wonderful. He's probably selling to the inmates that work there too. Someone better do something about this situation!!!
umpire

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2013
I'm an umpire at the park and I've never smelt alcohol on anyone I've umpire with so apparently u don't know what the hell u talking about.
monte

Desoto, TX

#13 Mar 22, 2013
drugs are good.
concererned

Ripley, MS

#14 Mar 23, 2013
It is very disturbing to me especially now, after reading these posts and finding out that all of this is true and, It's still business as usual at the wonderful Corinth City Park !! Same People running it, Same things going on only now I hear, one of the people involved that did not get actually "busted" is now working undercover ...... Hmmmmm, Wonder which one ???? I beleive his name was mentioned in an earlier post.......... That MUST be Why it hasn't hit the paper also .... Ya Think ??? I would really love to know how this went down without being NEWS !!!!! I've read the Corinthian, Pretty boring stuff...You'd think someone there would have had there scanner on that day and printed an actual NEWS worthy Story !! Who the Hell gets to say, NO you can't print this ? These are the questions we need to be asking . And how does a convicted felon get this type of job ? Plus the contract to run all of the concessions year after year ??? I hope the RIGHT person reads this and some TRUE answers come out and, some changes are made .......
info

Oxford, MS

#15 Mar 23, 2013
To the umpire, maybe just maybe, before you go prasing the city park, maybe just maybe you need to at least buy a SCANNER. There has been so many drunks, assults, stalkings and yes drug activity at the city park just this year alone. You would be speechless. I, like you would like to think otherwise but the truth is it does take placce. I guess they don't report it in the newspaper because in order to keep it funded they need to see people there and if the truth is known, people might quit going. Just my opinion...
chicken

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2013
concererned wrote:
It is very disturbing to me especially now, after reading these posts and finding out that all of this is true and, It's still business as usual at the wonderful Corinth City Park !! Same People running it, Same things going on only now I hear, one of the people involved that did not get actually "busted" is now workingo undercover ...... Hmmmmm, Wonder which one ???? I beleive his name was mentioned in an earlier post.......... That MUST be Why it hasn't hit the paper also .... Ya Think ??? I would really love to know how this went down without being NEWS !!!!! I've read the Corinthian, Pretty boring stuff...You'd think someone there would have had there scanner on that day and printed an actual NEWS worthy Story !! Who the Hell gets to say, NO you can't print this ? These are the questions we need to be asking . And how does a convicted felon get this type of job ? Plus the contract to run all of the concessions year after year ??? I hope the RIGHT person reads this and some TRUE answers come out and, some changes are made

Why don't YOU call the newspaper??
derp

United States

#17 Mar 23, 2013
chicken wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't YOU call the newspaper??
Probably because all of their information is coming secondhand from a GOSSIP, I repeat, GOSSIP website and they are taking it as the gospel truth.
City Park Curious

Corinth, MS

#18 Mar 23, 2013
To Chicken ..... Or, "Mr. City Park Above Metioned" I Beleive......I have and there was "no Comment" Hmmmmmmmmm , I just really feel bad for those inmates that took your charges ! And now you're gonna snithch too ? HMMMMMM . Comment on that .
Rayray

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2013
I agree, how can a convicted felon be running the show there and handling money and being in charge of inmates? The Keith guy. That's where the drugs are comming from!!!
umpire

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Ray ray. You are an idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hitting a child 4 min Reality Bites 12
Dollar General 33 min anvil 2
Vickie Roach City Clerk 37 min anvil 2
LAKEN BROADWAY back on Drugs 1 hr Iseeyou 1
Elvis Presley 1 hr Jason 8
why is everyone bitching about liquor? (Jan '13) 1 hr JJ Jones 7
ice cream truck 2 hr JJ Jones 6

Corinth Jobs

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages