Do You Need A Miracle From God?

Do You Need A Miracle From God?

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 27, 2012
If you need a miracle from God in your life, tell me what it is.

You never know, it may come true.
broken wing

Corinth, MS

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Restore my marriage, restore love,heal my broken heart.
bambao
#3 Jul 27, 2012
i work 6 days a week i pay all my bills on time i have no loans just regular every month bills including rent got a beautiful family we love life and do our best to enjoy but i still need extra money to get by on a daily basis i still find myself behind ..about 800 bucks behind and i pray for a miracle every night!
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 27, 2012
broken wing wrote:
Restore my marriage, restore love,heal my broken heart.
The Lord told me to tell you to look into your heart and write down on paper why the Lord should give you another chance.

And what are you going to do this time that you did not do last time to make a difference.

He told me what He does depends on what you tell him from your heart.

He is waiting for your prayer.
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 27, 2012
bambao wrote:
i work 6 days a week i pay all my bills on time i have no loans just regular every month bills including rent got a beautiful family we love life and do our best to enjoy but i still need extra money to get by on a daily basis i still find myself behind ..about 800 bucks behind and i pray for a miracle every night!
The Lord why are you complaining?

You said your bills are paid on time

You are not in debt.

And you have a beautiful family.

Instead of asking Him for a miracle every night

Thank Him and worship Him every night.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 27, 2012
My family back together?
Being a single parent is very tough, and all i want is the father back, loving me and only me and his family.
Restore the love, take the arguing away, just to be happy family.
broken spirit

Corinth, MS

#7 Jul 27, 2012
I have a lot of blessings. But there is a hole in my life. I'm a young person and am healthy. But I feel like my life is over. I don't know who to talk to about my problems because they are so complicated. I am lacking in motivation most of all. I used to work really hard. Now I do not see the point. I need to make major changes. I know i need to do things differently. There is just that hole in my life and lack of motivation.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 27, 2012
I pray you can read without your christian goggles on
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/31/health/31pr...
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Doubt1ng Th0mas wrote:
I pray you can read without your christian goggles on
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/31/health/31pr...
I cannot explain to you what you cannot understand.
awesome post so far

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Thank the lord for this post

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Miracles From God wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot explain to you what you cannot understand.
Your explanation without corroborative evidence would be the proverbial 'red herring'.

Address the factual proof that prayer doesn't help before your start making me be your personal 'straw man' or any fallacy of your choosing.

With your attempt to move the onus of 'evidence' from your original post to the supposed lack of understanding on my part, I have already moved on. Perhaps if you dont understand 'red herring'(Ad Hominem fallacy) and 'straw man' fallacy perhaps you should as well.

Cheers!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 27, 2012
I meant to type 'perhaps you should move on as well'
Must have been Apollyon at my keyboard. Feel free to Google that soon after the fallacies. LOL
I love Jesus

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2012
I am asking him for more money to help with sick parents and help raising a child. I need a miracle to ease some of these burdens but am thankful for the blessings he has already given me to deal with this so far.
well

Madison, MS

#14 Jul 27, 2012
praying for peace on earth.
Gtown71

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Doubt1ng Th0mas wrote:
I meant to type 'perhaps you should move on as well'
Must have been Apollyon at my keyboard. Feel free to Google that soon after the fallacies. LOL
I feel this is the same troll, that you warned me about.
God to me to tell you this! Lol

It still amazes me how mamy people say that to me, since I am a child of God -you would think that God would just tell me? Peace DT
Larry

United States

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Ignore all people who are of disbelief don't argue with them keep the prayers coming don't make this an argument just keep prayer request only
shattered

Corinth, MS

#17 Jul 28, 2012
I signed our divorce papers. I don't want it they do. I wish I pray God knows owns and sees my hear. I love this person, and my life is shattered and complete loneliness since they have been gone. I need God to stop the affair , or whatever you want to call it. That God closes the doors to family and friends that are encouraging this divorce. That God restores this marriage and the lessons I have learned that my spouse will learn as well . Restore out love but I know it's gonna take a miracle.
Blah blah

United States

#18 Jul 28, 2012
Doubt1ng Th0mas wrote:
<quoted text>
Your explanation without corroborative evidence would be the proverbial 'red herring'.
Address the factual proof that prayer doesn't help before your start making me be your personal 'straw man' or any fallacy of your choosing.
With your attempt to move the onus of 'evidence' from your original post to the supposed lack of understanding on my part, I have already moved on. Perhaps if you dont understand 'red herring'(Ad Hominem fallacy) and 'straw man' fallacy perhaps you should as well.
Cheers!
You have no proof the prayers didn't work. They lived long enough to get the transplants so I'd say it worked. Plus they have no way of knowing that a person wasn't being prayed for. Prayers are being said around the clock. Someone is even praying for you right now (besides me)
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jul 28, 2012
well wrote:
praying for peace on earth.
This miracle will happen when Jesus the Christ comes back and rules upon Earth for a period of time.
Miracles From God

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 28, 2012
I love Jesus wrote:
I am asking him for more money to help with sick parents and help raising a child. I need a miracle to ease some of these burdens but am thankful for the blessings he has already given me to deal with this so far.
The Lord told me to tell you to take it one day at a time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home on golf course 7 min Liveandlearn 12
Abuse 9 min Liveandlearn 9
Need help ... 4 hr Tinytoes 5
biggest dope dealers on corinth 4 hr Johnnyboy 7
Steely 7 hr Asking 1
Supervisors 9 hr Hood Rat 9
things that make you go hmmm.... 11 hr Askin 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages