concern parent

Corinth, MS

#1 Oct 10, 2011
They need to get rid of Dobbs, get better music, something that can get the crowd into, and they will grow again. Mr. Dobbs don't know what he's doing, they all quit the band because of him,and he is not good for the school band.
Yea Buddy

Corinth, MS

#2 Oct 11, 2011
concern parent wrote:
They need to get rid of Dobbs, get better music, something that can get the crowd into, and they will grow again. Mr. Dobbs don't know what he's doing, they all quit the band because of him,and he is not good for the school band.
No,Mr.Dobbs is one of the best band dicrectors in Mississippi. Dont talk anything about him. We dont play like upbeat crunk stands beats but we do play the things that colleges play. The band is growing regardless it doesnt matter how many people you have if none of them are commited and dont play for the band. So you dont know what your talking about what so ever.
concern parent

Corinth, MS

#3 Oct 11, 2011
look, get a life, you must be related to him, he don't have half the band it use to be. Everyone know the music is lame, get with the program....
Yea Buddy

Corinth, MS

#4 Oct 12, 2011
concern parent wrote:
look, get a life, you must be related to him, he don't have half the band it use to be. Everyone know the music is lame, get with the program....
Im on the drumline im in the band bitch. So obviously you dont know what the fuck your talking about dumbass. Were not ere to entertain you bitches our job is to go too contest with our show and win. If the football team would when you would need us to entertain you. When has the crowd ever paid attention to the band at halftime anyway just because we do the trashcans now you want to realize!!! Ugggh it doesnt work that way

Since: Sep 11

Corinth, MS

#5 Oct 12, 2011
concern parent wrote:
Mr. Dobbs cares about us! and guess what? we may not act like it but we care about him as well!!!! sure, he may not be the best band director ever, but i sure as hell know that there are worse band directors out there than Mr. Dobbs. And guess what? you are just like one of those people that we band students HATE with a passion! we may not be the best but HE supports us unlike half of the dang student body, the teachers, or PARENTS LIKE YOU! if you want us to be better, then shut the freak up and support us. if not, then screw off.
Yea Buddy

Corinth, MS

#6 Oct 12, 2011
lilmisswarrior wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Dobbs cares about us! and guess what? we may not act like it but we care about him as well!!!! sure, he may not be the best band director ever, but i sure as hell know that there are worse band directors out there than Mr. Dobbs. And guess what? you are just like one of those people that we band students HATE with a passion! we may not be the best but HE supports us unlike half of the dang student body, the teachers, or PARENTS LIKE YOU! if you want us to be better, then shut the freak up and support us. if not, then screw off.
Thank You someone who cares and knows about the band. At least Mr.Dobbs does care for us
former band student

University, MS

#7 Oct 13, 2011
I graduated from Corinth in 2010, and had mr Dobbs as a director from 7th grade. He has great ideas and really cares about his students. I came home from college to see their show at the new Albany game, and I was AMAZED. the Corinth band program has come a long way since mr. Dobbs started.(and the drumlins is AMAZING THIS YEAR btw) concerned parent, I would encourage you to express your concern with mr Dobbs himself instead of trashing him on topix (how immature!)
lol

Monroeville, AL

#8 Oct 19, 2011
size of band has been shrinking year after year. got to be something wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers in corinth (Jul '13) 5 min Whimp 43
sadie 1 hr outsider 9
diversity at corinth gas&water and ace power 2 hr herewegoagain 10
shane tiffany lindsey 3 hr liar 20
Jamie L. and Britni L. 6 hr Outside looking in 16
Folks Stealing 7 hr PICKLE 12
Cherries in Corinth 10 hr Moon 34

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance