to get real

Monroeville, AL

#104 Feb 16, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if it destroys his name moron! If he by any means violated any child's privacy he deserves to be destroyed idiot !
Look Jack a**, My comment was in regards to the gossip around him abusing or taping children in a sexual or relieving fashion. A lot of these rumors are going around and as far as I know there is no proof of that yet so gossip about that should be avoided until facts are shown. If he did in fact do something to that nature then by all means destroy him. But that kind of rumor without proof can destroy his name far worse that stealing money or what ever he was supposed to have done. Ask men in prison what kind of treatment they receive for stealing vs child porn or the like. So yeah I stand by my comment. If you have any kind of proof to what happened they by all means share it with the rest of us so that we can know...if not go f%*k yourself , and let the adults talk. As for Mrs. Smith...she is doing an outstanding job in this matter from what I have seen and needs to be applauded to all the haters.
Get it Straight

Saltillo, MS

#105 Feb 16, 2013
I am not for spreading vicious, unfounded rumors. But, let's use our brains here for just one minute. Lawyer Price said that students privacy may have been violated. Okay, how do you violate someone's privacy? First you could inappropriately use their personal information or you could spy on them in private situations, such as the restrooms or locker rooms...and beyond that, how else can you violate someone's privacy. If either of these scenarios is correct, Burcham might ought to high-tail it out of town because parents around these parts don't take kindly to abusing children...especially their own! Just sayin'!
tupelo ms

Paris, TN

#106 Feb 16, 2013
to get real wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Jack a**, My comment was in regards to the gossip around him abusing or taping children in a sexual or relieving fashion. A lot of these rumors are going around and as far as I know there is no proof of that yet so gossip about that should be avoided until facts are shown. If he did in fact do something to that nature then by all means destroy him. But that kind of rumor without proof can destroy his name far worse that stealing money or what ever he was supposed to have done. Ask men in prison what kind of treatment they receive for stealing vs child porn or the like. So yeah I stand by my comment. If you have any kind of proof to what happened they by all means share it with the rest of us so that we can know...if not go f%*k yourself , and let the adults talk. As for Mrs. Smith...she is doing an outstanding job in this matter from what I have seen and needs to be applauded to all the haters.
How can you people be so CRUEL, You have no idea what he is SUPPOSED to have done, but I can bet my life on the fact it has nothing to do with the kids at that school or any other school.

Maybe Ms Smith has something personal to gain by getting rid of him. Did you ever stop to think about that? She is no way innocent....

Don't judge, just keep your stupid mouths SHUT...
Get it Straight

Saltillo, MS

#107 Feb 16, 2013
It is amazing to me that anyone could actually think that he didn't do something to bring this on himself. Gina had enough evidence to suspend him and then subsequently fire him. This is serious stuff...just because of what the lawyer said..."student's privacy may have been violated." Think about the few ways that you can violate someone's privacy. Then, if you have a child, think about someone violating that child's privacy. Think you might be infuriated? Yes, and that is an understatement. I would be wanting to rip someone's head off for doing something like that to my child. Gina is doing a great job...she isn't a member of the "good ole boys club" and because she isn't, she is actually conducting the business of our school system with our children at the forefront. Kudos to her...keep it up!
dan the man

Corinth, MS

#108 Feb 16, 2013
looks like principal dan is posting over and over with USA as his location and manually typing the name of various places. how dumb does he think we are?
iuka ms

Paris, TN

#109 Feb 16, 2013
Get it Straight wrote:
It is amazing to me that anyone could actually think that he didn't do something to bring this on himself. Gina had enough evidence to suspend him and then subsequently fire him. This is serious stuff...just because of what the lawyer said..."student's privacy may have been violated." Think about the few ways that you can violate someone's privacy. Then, if you have a child, think about someone violating that child's privacy. Think you might be infuriated? Yes, and that is an understatement. I would be wanting to rip someone's head off for doing something like that to my child. Gina is doing a great job...she isn't a member of the "good ole boys club" and because she isn't, she is actually conducting the business of our school system with our children at the forefront. Kudos to her...keep it up!
people like you need to SHUT up. You have no clue what you are talking about. You don't even know this man, so don't judge him. He is a wonderful person......
Get it Straight

Saltillo, MS

#110 Feb 16, 2013
iuka ms wrote:
<quoted text>
people like you need to SHUT up. You have no clue what you are talking about. You don't even know this man, so don't judge him. He is a wonderful person......
It is you who doesn't know what you are talking about...my child is a student at Central and I have had several run ins with him. He is not a wonderful person...he is a pompous, arrogant jack a...! I will not shut up...I do know what I am talking about. I think you are protesting too much...like you may be really close to the man himself...or are you him? Are we makin you uncomfortable? Well good...you have made a lot of us parents uncomfortable, too.
iuka ms

Paris, TN

#111 Feb 16, 2013
Get it Straight wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who doesn't know what you are talking about...my child is a student at Central and I have had several run ins with him. He is not a wonderful person...he is a pompous, arrogant jack a...! I will not shut up...I do know what I am talking about. I think you are protesting too much...like you may be really close to the man himself...or are you him? Are we makin you uncomfortable? Well good...you have made a lot of us parents uncomfortable, too.
it looks like you may be uncomfortble. and No I am not with him. I just said he is innocent until proven guilty. I have kids in that school and if mine behaves I won't have to have run ins with a principal or teacher.....just saying. This needs to wait and see what the outcome will be...and then maybe I will get mad..You don't really know why he was dismissed, now do you? Neither do I .
ajb

United States

#112 Feb 17, 2013
When the lights come on in a sleepy little town...
its corinth

Tucker, GA

#113 Feb 17, 2013
ajb wrote:
When the lights come on in a sleepy little town...
Lol this town is shady as hell. But you have to realize its Corinth, most of the folks here keep Popsicle in there basement or know someone that does. They will go to the big fancy churches on Sundays just to be seen , but then they can't wait for the paper boy on Monday ... Know what I mean.
looking in

Wausau, WI

#114 Feb 17, 2013
mrs. smith is looking in on coach foster too, parents are getting tired of her screaming, yelling and stomping around to those girls,the way she treats those girls, no sense in that, i think mrs. smith is about to get rid of the trash around here, you can't treat people like that nowdays, us parents are tired of it too.
Get it Straight

Saltillo, MS

#115 Feb 17, 2013
iuka ms wrote:
<quoted text>
it looks like you may be uncomfortble. and No I am not with him. I just said he is innocent until proven guilty. I have kids in that school and if mine behaves I won't have to have run ins with a principal or teacher.....just saying. This needs to wait and see what the outcome will be...and then maybe I will get mad..You don't really know why he was dismissed, now do you? Neither do I .
You, evidently, are too stupid to be mad. If you have children there and care about their well-being at school, you should be very concerned and angry. What he has done was something that couldn't be taken care of with a slap on the wrist. This is something very serious or he wouldn't have been fired in the middle of the year...get your head out of the sand and just think about it...violating students privacy...now, just imagine the things that could have been done that fit that statement...now, just imagine them being done to your child. If you don't get anry, you don't care about your children. And, I'm just gonna kind of let the statement go about "if your children behave"...I have a very good, well behaved child...one that gets taken advantage of a mistreated...especially by one teacher...and Burcham protected that teacher and did nothing about my complaint.
Duhhh

Pontotoc, MS

#116 Feb 17, 2013
Did Wamsley come out and speak up for himself after he left the county in the shape he did? How long did it take him to come out of hiding? People jump to the worst! Just remember your comments could come back on you some day. Do you want to be hung before there is a hearing?
question

Indian Wells, CA

#117 Feb 17, 2013
How long has he lived in Corinth? What town or state did he move from. I don't know him. My kids are grown. Something major has happened for the Attorney Price to take on this case. Mr. Price is one of the finest people, I've Ever Met! Plus, he and his wife are very devoted and real christian people.
FYI

Corinth, MS

#118 Feb 17, 2013
question wrote:
How long has he lived in Corinth? What town or state did he move from. I don't know him. My kids are grown. Something major has happened for the Attorney Price to take on this case. Mr. Price is one of the finest people, I've Ever Met! Plus, he and his wife are very devoted and real christian people.
Price didnt just take the case he in School Board Lawyer.
guest

Corinth, MS

#119 Feb 17, 2013
ACMS Claims Center wrote:
The link below is for a claims center dedicated to the ACMS students' rights, and also for their parents' rights to know what's going on.
http://www.alcorncentralclaims.com/
Be carful when you go to this because it wants your name and present complaint or past complaint but at the bottom it says it will not be confidential so be very careful unless you want your child to be target of bullying or more bullying as whatever case may be...and you as parent will be target as well, small town vicious mean gossiping people live here and live to hurt people. We also need to be praying for Dan's family and precious children, they didn't ask to be targeted either.:(
question

Indian Wells, CA

#120 Feb 17, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Price didnt just take the case he in School Board Lawyer
Thanks, didn't know. Wow, this puts Mr. Price in a awkward position. No pun, guess this is the Price you pay for being attorney.
Serious note...Mr. Price is a fine pilar of our community! Big fan of Mr and Mrs Price. Hate to have this case on my plate. Justice will be served. Hoping the true and real facts come out, so whether this man has violated his position, we will have too wait and let the court and attorneys bring forth the case.
Grandma

United States

#121 Feb 17, 2013
I see vultures here too!
Webmaster and Attorney

Tupelo, MS

#122 Feb 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Be carful when you go to this because it wants your name and present complaint or past complaint but at the bottom it says it will not be confidential so be very careful unless you want your child to be target of bullying or more bullying as whatever case may be...and you as parent will be target as well, small town vicious mean gossiping people live here and live to hurt people. We also need to be praying for Dan's family and precious children, they didn't ask to be targeted either.:(
I am the webmaster and attorney responsible for the website. The information is not being used for any improper purposes but solely to help parents and students. Please read what the statement referenced states. It states:

"I understand that my answers provided in this form may or may not be privileged attorney/client communications depending upon whether I seek legal advice or the assistance of counsel, as indicated in my answers."

This statement is simply a disclosure I found necessary to make clear to those who are contacting us for counsel or advice, their communications to me (i.e., the form answers) WILL NOT BE SHARED AS IT IS PRIVILEGED.

The only reason a statement may not be privileged is if the parent MAKES CLEAR they are not soliciting advice or counsel. And even in that situation, we are not going to turn over any communications unless compelled to do so per the federal or state rules of evidence.

This is a standard disclaimer created in part to protect the confidences of potential clients from defense attorneys who may try to access those communications. Parents should be reassured that if they come to my office for help or contact me using this form, even if they do not ultimately hire me as their attorney in this matter, I will protect ALL OF THEIR COMMUNICATIONS as such communications are privileged, and I have an ethical duty to keep them privileged.
Jughead

Tucker, GA

#123 Feb 17, 2013
Think law, think Wallace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corinth needs a better grocery store 42 min Jobless Bum 2
Lisa Cope and John Kilcrease 1 hr Wow 7
Steely & Keith 1 hr Saying 1
Church of the crossroads 1 hr Saying 11
I hate you,I love you 2 hr Always 1
Alcorn women 2 hr Biscuit 5
Thurston's Night Club 5 hr Jim 11

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages