First Prev
of 24
Next Last
who

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Did an alcorn co principle get fired?
Hmmm

Jackson, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
I'm not sure how you can fire an idea, but you might ask the Principal if he knows.
tammi

Madison, MS

#3 Feb 13, 2013
who wrote:
Did an alcorn co principle get fired?
http://djournal.com/view/full_story/21694834/...
oh my

Brighton, MO

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Bad deal
WeLL

Corinth, MS

#5 Feb 13, 2013
so,... what happened then?
Guest

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
What did he do to get fired? I always thought he was a nice man.
tammi

Madison, MS

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
What did he do to get fired? I always thought he was a nice man.
Staff not allowed to speak of it.
He did pull his kids out of school so looks like he will not be back.
I would not put my kids through this if I was confident I was going to be cleared.
WeLL

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2013
I have a child in A.C.M.S. and would like to be informed of what has happened.....why is it so hush hush???
concern parent

Corinth, MS

#10 Feb 13, 2013
I have known Mr Burcham for many years. He is very hard working and cares about the kids at ACMS!!!!
None of your buisness

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Alright all of y'all are straight up stupid. Y'all ain't got no idea what happen! Any of y'all staff? I just don't believe so. Topix is a bunch if BS! Keep people name off of it. Y'all just ain't nuthn but a bunch of drama starters
bull

Corinth, MS

#13 Feb 13, 2013
concern parent wrote:
I have known Mr Burcham for many years. He is very hard working and cares about the kids at ACMS!!!!
Bull he is a big bully I hope he is gone for good!!!!
who

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Feb 13, 2013
I haven't heard a single bad thing about him til came up. It's hard to believe the rumors are true but its also hard to believe that they would suspend him without cause.
WeLL

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Parents have a right to know what is going on. Especially when rumors are flying around the school between all of the kids . My child is pretty shaken up about it ...which shakes me up as a parent.
guest

United States

#23 Feb 14, 2013
None of your buisness wrote:
Alright all of y'all are straight up stupid. Y'all ain't got no idea what happen! Any of y'all staff? I just don't believe so. Topix is a bunch if BS! Keep people name off of it. Y'all just ain't nuthn but a bunch of drama starters
Written like someone with an Alcorn Central education!
Mr Hubert

United States

#24 Feb 14, 2013
Bet be had Popsicles in his basement !
WeLL

Corinth, MS

#25 Feb 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Written like someone with an Alcorn Central education!
Don't even go there!! Everybody in Mississippi are country rednecks...so shut up with your I'm better than you junk!! All of us Mississippians are from the poorest state ,so , trust me YOU are no better than anyone else from this redneck state!!!
KARMA

Corinth, MS

#26 Feb 14, 2013
Dan is nothing but a lying DUMBA__!!!!!! I hope he is gone for good..........
acms

Corinth, MS

#27 Feb 14, 2013
He is a great guy and a wonderful principal. The board is not releasing what happened b/c it is an investigation. Which means they don't know that he has done anything wrong. I hope he will be back in ACMS soon he was doing great things at the school and our children need someone who is involved.
Well

United States

#28 Feb 14, 2013
WeLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even go there!! Everybody in Mississippi are country rednecks...so shut up with your I'm better than you junk!! All of us Mississippians are from the poorest state ,so , trust me YOU are no better than anyone else from this redneck state!!!
I am better then you. Just because I live and work in Mississippi does not mean I am an uneducated peice of crap bottom feeder like you. Do not try to bring me down to your level. Can not happen. But then again, I have also never slept with me brothers and sisters.
Married with children

United States

#29 Feb 14, 2013
acms wrote:
He is a great guy and a wonderful principal. The board is not releasing what happened b/c it is an investigation. Which means they don't know that he has done anything wrong. I hope he will be back in ACMS soon he was doing great things at the school and our children need someone who is involved.
You are exactly right. If the board was sure he had done anything wrong he would have been fired, not suspended with pay. I hope all turns out well for everyone concerned. Seems like the ASD has been in the spotlight lately. There are threads on all 3 middle and/or high schools, as well as the district as a whole. I'm just ready for it ALL to settle down so our teachers can focus on teaching our children instead of all this drama!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black lives matter in corinth 2 hr The Cracker Crumbles 8
Avectus 3 hr Kimmy 16
The Alliance of Corinth 4 hr Strange Coincidence 5
County Bus Routes 5 hr Just sayin 3
Football Warriors 5 hr Parent 10
4 wheelers & dirtbikes on CR 301 6 hr lowla 27
cAterpillar plant closing 11 hr JAF 5

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages