Sin - Curses - Evil Spirits - Demons

Sin - Curses - Evil Spirits - Demons

Posted in the Corinth Forum

Gtown71

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Do you do all, that you are asking others to do?
black dog

Midland, MI

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Preacher of Righteousness wrote:
The reason people have evil spirits upon them, is because of the evil they have done.
When you do evil,
you open the door for evil spirits to come into your life.
That is called being cursed.
Or having a curse upon you.
Anything that is not a blessing is a curse and anything that is not a curse is a blessing.
Doing any evil is a curse.
If you do any evil you are cursed.
And have a curse or curses upon your life.
Sickness is a curse.
Depression is a curse.
Any addiction is a curse.
Stupidity is a curse.
Disobedience is a curse.
Rebellion is a curse.
Speaking idle words is a curse.
Acting silly and foolish is a curse.
Not honoring your parents is a curse.
Sin is a curse.
Entertaining yourself with evil and sin is a curse.
And for every curse you have upon you there is a evil spirit that has a right to your life.
And that evil spirit is why you find yourself in the situations you are in when it all comes to the point that your fun in the evil you are doing or did becomes your nightmare.
And these curses can be passed on to your children and their children.
To the third and fourth generation.
Are you sick and tired of being plagued by your sins and curses?
There is only one way to get rid of them.
You must become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ.
Matthew, Chapter 7
13: Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
That is all there is in life.
Good an evil. Blessings and curses.
Either it is a curse or either it is a blessing. Either it is good or either it is evil. Nothing else.
I see many people who think they are blessed but in actuality they are cursed. They do not know they are cursed. Their eyes are not opened, so they can not see it.
If God does not open your eyes to see it, you will not know that you are cursed and have curses upon you.
I am looking for anyone who is willing to try to become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ.
And to forsake all they have and their life and obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.
To live for God and God only every day all day long, day after day.
And to become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be lead by the Spirit to
be Holy unto the Lord in word and deed.
Are you ready to become a disciple of the Lord
Jesus the Christ?
If you need any help you can correspond with me at
[email protected]
Are you sure it's not The Muppets that you are asking for?
Kid
#6 Nov 11, 2012
Jesus has never stired me wrong. But the times i allowed evil in my life i have always been sorry i did. Lord please help the brothers and sisters follow the right path. No to liquir.
Gtown71

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2012
I do far more.
After all The Lord is God.
What or who gave you power over doing wrong?
Well

Corinth, MS

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Kid wrote:
Jesus has never stired me wrong. But the times i allowed evil in my life i have always been sorry i did. Lord please help the brothers and sisters follow the right path. No to liquir.
Whats yor idea of evil? Cause thats a pretty serious word. I have done wrong and made mistakes but I've never refered to them as evil.
Gtown71

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Whats yor idea of evil? Cause thats a pretty serious word. I have done wrong and made mistakes but I've never refered to them as evil.
We have all done wrong, and made mistakes, and we all have different ideas, as to what is evil. If you want the truth, just look at what God calls evil in His word. You may be shocked?
Big Mike

Corinth, MS

#10 Nov 12, 2012
You are evil for starting this post!
Big Sexxy

Corinth, MS

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have all done wrong, and made mistakes, and we all have different ideas, as to what is evil. If you want the truth, just look at what God calls evil in His word. You may be shocked?
U are evil!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2012
The reason people have evil spirits upon them, is because of the evil they have done.
When you do evil,
you open the door for evil spirits to come into your life.
That is called being cursed.
Or having a curse upon you.
Anything that is not a blessing is a curse and anything that is not a curse is a blessing.
Doing any evil is a curse.
If you do any evil you are cursed.
And have a curse or curses upon your life.
Sickness is a curse.
Depression is a curse.
Any addiction is a curse.
Stupidity is a curse.
Disobedience is a curse.
Rebellion is a curse.
Speaking idle words is a curse.
Acting silly and foolish is a curse.
Not honoring your parents is a curse.
Sin is a curse.
Entertaining yourself with evil and sin is a curse.
And for every curse you have upon you there is a evil spirit that has a right to your life.
And that evil spirit is why you find yourself in the situations you are in when it all comes to the point that your fun in the evil you are doing or did becomes your nightmare.
And these curses can be passed on to your children and their children.
To the third and fourth generation.
Are you sick and tired of being plagued by your sins and curses?
There is only one way to get rid of them.
You must become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ.
Matthew, Chapter 7
13: Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
That is all there is in life.
Good an evil. Blessings and curses.
Either it is a curse or either it is a blessing. Either it is good or either it is evil. Nothing else.
I see many people who think they are blessed but in actuality they are cursed. They do not know they are cursed. Their eyes are not opened, so they can not see it.
If God does not open your eyes to see it, you will not know that you are cursed and have curses upon you.
I am looking for anyone who is willing to try to become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ.
And to forsake all they have and their life and obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.
To live for God and God only every day all day long, day after day.
And to become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be lead by the Spirit to
be Holy unto the Lord in word and deed.
Are you ready to become a disciple of the Lord
Jesus the Christ?
If you need any help you can correspond with me at
[email protected]
Shup stupid, nobody uses AOL any more.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 12, 2012
I get angry when religious believers insist that their interpretation of their religion and religious text is the right one, and that fellow believers with an opposite interpretation clearly have it wrong. I am dumbfounded when believers insist that the parts about Jesus’ prompt return and all prayers being answered are obviously not meant literally… but the parts about Hell and damnation, that’s real. And I am flabbergasted when believers insist that the parts about Hell and damnation and any mentioned abomination obviously aren’t meant literally, but the parts about caring for the poor are actually what God meant.

How the hell do you know which parts of the Bible/ Torah/ Koran/ Bhagavad-Gita/ or any other bullshit written by man, are the ones God really meant, and which parts aren’t? And if you don’t know, then you’re just basing it on your own moral instincts and your own perceptions of the world, then on what basis do you think that God and your sacred texts have anything to do with it at all?

You are really a weak, weak man. Hiding behind your cherry picked bible verses, hopelessly and endlessly attempting to shoehorn the bible into some form of relevance given current events, parading around about how you’re some sort of prophet all the while enjoying the narcissism of thinking you have the ear of a god.

If you are such an expert in the fields of Theology please show us examples where your bible has gotten it right and all the other beliefs and sacred texts that the rest of the world has gotten it wrong. Now before you go into your bullshit rant about cursing me and my family and thinking that it ends the debate be advised this. If you do this then the rest of the world reading this on topix ,I know you are a topix troll that posts this bullshit nationwide, will know exactly what a weak person you really are. I will find every one of them, got to love google alerts, and I will post the same call out. Put up or shut up theological baby. Give me evidence of how the bible is or has been always right when all the other beliefs and texts have it wrong.

If it is the literal, inspired word of god as you purport it to be I will expect nothing less than complete accuracy between the first and last pages. Knock yourself out bible boy from Texas.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Here is a start. This is what you posted in the Jonesboro Forum troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/...
black dog

Midland, MI

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Doubt1ng Th0mas wrote:
Here is a start. This is what you posted in the Jonesboro Forum troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/...
Thanks for the link,I knew that I had seen this somewhere before!

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 14, 2012
An honest person will admit that the older they get, the less it all makes sense...

Location hidden

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
An honest person will admit that the older they get, the less it all makes sense...
After reading your post the first thing to come to mind was the Thomas Paine quote "any system of religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating 1 hr uhohhh 3
Really tall guy drives white truck 1 hr iknowwho 7
tall redhead guy 4 hr hannah 1
The Alliance of Corinth 9 hr redd neckman 7
black lives matter in corinth 10 hr redd neckman 10
what do u think 11 hr chad 2
Dear Gangsters 13 hr Please 2

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance