Misty traps another man

Posted in the Corinth Forum

Nurse D

Mena, AR

#1 May 28, 2012
Tsk! Tsk! Misty Flurry please use birth control to get you and yours kids off of welfare! It's really unfair to keep having all these kids by different men and trapping them to stay w/ you. Poor Matt's gonna wish he never went near you. But I guess you gotta try to keep him somehow!
Misty

United States

#2 May 28, 2012
Nurse D wrote:
Tsk! Tsk! Misty Flurry please use birth control to get you and yours kids off of welfare! It's really unfair to keep having all these kids by different men and trapping them to stay w/ you. Poor Matt's gonna wish he never went near you. But I guess you gotta try to keep him somehow!
LOL I neither trapped Matt, nor do I need to! If he wanted you, he was and is free to choose!!! And another thing you little jealous spiteful child..... I am not on welfare in any way or form. You must have me confused with yourself! As for my kids and how many I have; what in the world is it to you??? If I want to have 10, by 10 different men..... It is nothing to you unless of course it's ur man. And I can assure you that none of them has been your man! Lol I'm really happy to know that I cross your mind so much that u keep up with whats going on in my life!!! Did you follow me to North Carolina this memorial day weekend???? And I bet you would love to head in to Destin, Florida with us in 2 weeks as well!! Ahhh too bad darlin cuz welfare folks can't afford trips like that!! And since
MY 3 kids are going with us, I can assure you I don't need anyone's money. I take care of my own, unlike you doll! I'm sorry you can't afford it!! But I'll keep you informed on Facebook!! Just keep stalking!!!
bahaha

Corinth, MS

#3 May 28, 2012
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I neither trapped Matt, nor do I need to! If he wanted you, he was and is free to choose!!! And another thing you little jealous spiteful child..... I am not on welfare in any way or form. You must have me confused with yourself! As for my kids and how many I have; what in the world is it to you??? If I want to have 10, by 10 different men..... It is nothing to you unless of course it's ur man. And I can assure you that none of them has been your man! Lol I'm really happy to know that I cross your mind so much that u keep up with whats going on in my life!!! Did you follow me to North Carolina this memorial day weekend???? And I bet you would love to head in to Destin, Florida with us in 2 weeks as well!! Ahhh too bad darlin cuz welfare folks can't afford trips like that!! And since
MY 3 kids are going with us, I can assure you I don't need anyone's money. I take care of my own, unlike you doll! I'm sorry you can't afford it!! But I'll keep you informed on Facebook!! Just keep stalking!!!

People on welfare almost seem to be doing better than most of us who bust our asses everyday instead of getting to run off on vacation after vacation.
Misty

United States

#4 May 29, 2012
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
People on welfare almost seem to be doing better than most of us who bust our asses everyday instead of getting to run off on vacation after vacation.
No honey it's called a COLLEGE education and knowing how to manage one's money. Not saying u don't, just saying it helps.
Nurse D

United States

#5 May 29, 2012
Yeah that's right! Get a college education ON FINANCIAL AID, SO YES I PAID FOR EDUCATION SWEETIE! So keep having all those kids and I'll keep paying for that too. But I bet if your fat ass had to pay for them you wouldn't be having them.
uhm

Houma, LA

#6 May 29, 2012
I don't know one person who has went to college without getting grants/financial aid. The person above wasn't saying that Misty was on welfare either, they were just stating that it doesn't matter if you are on welfare or not, you still find ways to do all the stuff Misty mentioned, but nothing was ever directed towards anyone.
Misty

United States

#7 May 29, 2012
Nurse D wrote:
Yeah that's right! Get a college education ON FINANCIAL AID, SO YES I PAID FOR EDUCATION SWEETIE! So keep having all those kids and I'll keep paying for that too. But I bet if your fat ass had to pay for them you wouldn't be having them.
You stupid skank I am paying loans back for my school. Bark up another tree!!! You ain't paying anything for me. And if you think you know me so well why don't u put ur name up there and quit hiding behind a fake one!! Oh cuz your two faced right??? Nice to someone's face but spiteful and hateful behind their backs! Man I feel sorry for jealous people like you!! You'll be pitiful for the rest of ur life if u don't grow to at least like urself!! I could care less if you like me or not!! I definitely ain't missing out on anything
Actually

United States

#8 May 29, 2012
uhm wrote:
I don't know one person who has went to college without getting grants/financial aid. The person above wasn't saying that Misty was on welfare either, they were just stating that it doesn't matter if you are on welfare or not, you still find ways to do all the stuff Misty mentioned, but nothing was ever directed towards anyone.
nurse d started the thread so yes she was referring to misty. But I'm in agreement with u and honestly someone proly paid nurse d's financial aid when she was in school. Sounds like she just has it out for misty.
jackson

United States

#9 May 29, 2012
Nurse D wrote:
Yeah that's right! Get a college education ON FINANCIAL AID, SO YES I PAID FOR EDUCATION SWEETIE! So keep having all those kids and I'll keep paying for that too. But I bet if your fat ass had to pay for them you wouldn't be having them.
Damn, you ppl down someone for not haveing an education, then you down someone who does. Financial Aid got me my education, I couldnt afford it without the Aid, and yes, I paid every penny back. Truth be known nurse, you probably had help also.Whats your fucking problem? Sound like a sexually frustrated uptight troll that is jealous, for why, who knows, guess you got your own twisted reasons.
Misty, I dont know you, but raise your kids to be good kids, not disrespectful like nurse. With her bitchy attitude shes the last one in the world to be giveing advice. Hope shes not a real nurse, hate to know that that kind of a hateful person is in charge of the sick and helpless, OMG, hope I never get sick and have to go to the doctor or hospitial, with loveing careing nurses like that, one would be better off to just stay at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggersville prom 41 min Puzzled 3
crus clark and devin norman 1 hr Anal pumper 8
And you thought it was all over ! 1 hr The Truth 1
Gina Rodgers Smith 2 hr alcorncounty 21
stolen camera 3 hr good 5
matthew dan harris 3 hr pimp 4
Chris Maddox?????? 4 hr friend 2
DA'S race 4 hr Brady 46
Another Shotting 21 hr yo mamma 46
Anybody know what happened in Corinth? Sat J shults 21
More from around the web

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]