teens cheating at golf

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mrmr

Belden, MS

#1 Mar 19, 2011
Why do a lot of teens cheat playing golf. Most of them are good golfers but still cheat they think people dont notice but we do it not only makes you look bad it makes your daddy or granddaddy look bad too it will be sad when your called on it in front of everybody not all cheat but the ones that do always play together when there is only one team on box
mrmr

Jackson, MS

#2 Mar 19, 2011
mrmr wrote:
Why do a lot of teens cheat playing golf. Most of them are good golfers but still cheat they think people dont notice but we do it not only makes you look bad it makes your daddy or granddaddy look bad too it will be sad when your called on it in front of everybody not all cheat but the ones that do always play together when there is only one team on box
pj platt is terrible at golf but somehow is always putting up a good score???? I've seen him cheat before.

ctown70

Since: Aug 10

Belden, MS

#3 Mar 19, 2011
1. This has to be one of the worst threads ever made.

2. How did you get from Tupelo to Jackson in 20 minutes?
Roberto

Humboldt, TN

#4 Mar 20, 2011
ctown70 wrote:
1. This has to be one of the worst threads ever made.
2. How did you get from Tupelo to Jackson in 20 minutes?
That can happen on the internet.
mark

Pinola, MS

#5 Mar 20, 2011
sure
doc

Belden, MS

#6 Mar 20, 2011
Yes hes a pos thinks hes all that hes a wanabe jungle bunny get him some curb feelers for that ugly ass truck
mrmr wrote:
<quoted text> pj platt is terrible at golf but somehow is always putting up a good score???? I've seen him cheat before.
aaAAaa

Jackson, MS

#7 Mar 20, 2011
doc wrote:
Yes hes a pos thinks hes all that hes a wanabe jungle bunny get him some curb feelers for that ugly ass truck<quoted text>
you speak the truth!!!
Longknocker

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2011
Why don't you volunteer to follow them around and keep their scores for them hot shit. Just because you got your ass handed to you doesn't mean they cheated. Two of them have played in some
of the biggest junior tournaments in the country and did very well. That cheating crap doesn't fly there, you have to get it done. You might want to rethink that "everysingle one of them" crap.
doc

Belden, MS

#10 Mar 22, 2011
The truth shall set u free u know its true
Longknocker wrote:
Why don't you volunteer to follow them around and keep their scores for them hot shit. Just because you got your ass handed to you doesn't mean they cheated. Two of them have played in some
of the biggest junior tournaments in the country and did very well. That cheating crap doesn't fly there, you have to get it done. You might want to rethink that "everysingle one of them" crap.
CorinthGolfOwnsY ou

Detroit, MI

#11 Mar 22, 2011
Do you even know what golf is ? Corinth golf won state last year , at state you play with 5 other people unless they all close their eyes while you throw your ball at the hole you can't cheat & get away with it. Corinth has no problem keeping their score; but when it comes to every other team in this county they need a Giant Calculator!!! Hahaha!!! We're gonna take state again & you pitiful suckers are gonna suck as always! Suck failure freaks!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
throw some

Toledo, OH

#12 Mar 22, 2011
What about kossuth golf?
samiam

Belden, MS

#13 Mar 22, 2011
Guess somebody was keeping watch on them monday at trace
you know what it is.

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2011
If you got a problem with anybody on Corinth's golf team. Don't talk about us cheating. Just come get you a dose. I'd be willing to bet however much You want, you can't beat our 7 man, more or less anyone who plays varsity. And you can even play with us, and watch us beat your brains in, that way there is no confusion of us "cheating"
ppj

Mississippi State, MS

#16 Mar 23, 2011
Corinth golf is good. They have been for years. They wouldn't have won state so many times by cheating.
AdamGattis

United States

#17 Mar 24, 2011
High school golf is super easy to cheat at it. Trust me I did it all the time anyone can shave 7-10 strokes every round with a slip of the tongue everyone cheats at it and defending your sincerity shows your ignorance.
jojo

Belden, MS

#19 Mar 24, 2011
watch out when all the corinth golfers play in a tourny together. better make sure somebody honest keeps eye on them . their coach and dads should be ashamed.guess thats what they are taught
you know what it is.

Corinth, MS

#20 Mar 24, 2011
Too bad won't none of y'all step out and come play any of us. Just keep talking. But when you wanna come get you a dose of "us cheaters" then you know where to find us.
Big Popi

United States

#21 Mar 24, 2011
AdamGattis wrote:
High school golf is super easy to cheat at it. Trust me I did it all the time anyone can shave 7-10 strokes every round with a slip of the tongue everyone cheats at it and defending your sincerity shows your ignorance.
No, just shows what a piece of sh!t you are. Most likely a thief
youknow what it is

Corinth, MS

#22 Mar 24, 2011
bra we are good at golf just pj is the only one that cheats. Alex tull and collin burns are beasts shooting anywhere from 34-38 every time on 9 holes thats like prop so if you gotta problem and think that we are cheating we will come and beat yo as you fcking hoes
AHAHA

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#23 Mar 24, 2011
I think it's funny how all these county fags who suck ass at golf are posting comments about Corinth golf. I mean we can actually go out on a course and our 1-3 man shoot a consistent 34-39. When kossuths and centrals 1 man is about as good as a monkey with a stick shooting a consistent 60 on nine holes. I've played golf with every golfer for Corinth who has played In the past 6 years. And we have won how many state championships? Not including Josh Webb finishing #1 in state his senior year and also the team finishing first. just saying. If we cheat we must be good enough to have hid it for 10 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bmg 3 min Haters wanna be 23
Vicarri 2 hr Oh boya 09 6
how long? 3 hr not hurt 1
which vet should i use (Jul '14) 3 hr Paris Green 41
News Corinth man indicted on charges of fondling, se... 4 hr Really 8
Users 5 hr Been there done that 3
Unreal 5 hr 4 wheels 3
ACSD makes national news! 11 hr sad but true 8

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web